Sign in to follow this  

Is it normal for servers/districts to be booted off or inaccessible?

Is this normal for all platforms including pc? because for some reason on xbox apb most districts including social district is being booted off 90 percent of the time. I feel like the xbox community is being neglected and how come all the other platforms get monitored more? or have better district maintenance because this issue is so severe on xbox it's no joke that the social district is offline for like many days and when it comes back it gets booted off in less then a couple of hours this is ridiculous and no wonder why the xbox apb economy is not thriving since people can't access social to make purchases. Why do I feel like I am being punished for being an xbox player I wouldn't be surprised if pc or playstation doesn't have to put up with what me and xbox apb players have to put with everyday. 

Just type 'iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' in the chat.

Aren't you guys waiting for new generation of consoles or something?

Im not playing both consoles versions of the game since a bit of time now, but i can confirm that happens also on pc.

Sometimesa districts disappear, or they just turn off with 80 players inside, i know that because it happened to me and my friends, all of us got kicked and when coming back the district wasn't there.

I think this is a huge and difficult thing to fix, im not even sure if the team knows it. @Sakebee

Im sorry to hear about social issues, hopefully those will be also fixed.

Think of it this way, the pc version of the game has been waiting way longer for fixes and content than the xbox version. BUT while we are getting minor content additions and fixes

Console players are going to get a massive content update. So be patient like the rest of us have.

this game wont be on xbox part 2 or playstation 5 so ... you should upgrade to pc.

• Like 2

i highly doubt there will ever be another xbuck or dorkstation version about this game in the future, they barely hold on as it is, who the heck would ever make it larger with extreme survival issues as it is, besides... playing shooters with a gamepad and also having to listen to all those insane ghetto trolls on mic, iis one of the worst things i ever seen/heard in a shooter game.

• Like 1

i ve been experienced the sudden disconnection on PC.

When i re-logged in, whole instance i ve played just vanished.

Financial-3 disappeared , we jumped into Financial-5.

Sign in to follow this