Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

End of times for APB is near...

This game has a lot of things wrong with it, you can't just blame 1 thing.

Btw Kinda funny to me when i read people saying that weapon balancing has been a big issue for APB when in reality..you have players like the guy that made this thread that have been dethreating and stomping new players for years. 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 3:28 PM, Lato said:

This game has a lot of things wrong with it, you can't just blame 1 thing.

Btw Kinda funny to me when i read people saying that weapon balancing has been a big issue for APB when in reality..you have players like the guy that made this thread that have been dethreating and stomping new players for years. 

Funny u should mention me as a fucking stomper, considering later years i only been stomped... and as consequence dethreathing seemed like the ONLY option to not dump this game definitive!!!

Another blatant example of a yellow self entitled moral standard, and misplaced certitude has no meaning, other than its stereotype.

Believe it or not, but for the left opposition of this community dethreathing is the best thing going on for this game atm, there is nothing anyone can argue about it, as there is absolutely nothing that can justify the exploiting going on by the yellow community.

If there wasn't any dethreathing option, this game would had been dead long time ago, there is just so much you can squeeze out of an opposition for tiring years.

Unless you consider newbies, in which case this drama is way over it long time ago, newbies aren't worth shit anymore simply cuz we all settled in our little confort zone, so don't tell me to move from mine while you keep yours.

The community of ignorants keep making the main point, at least for what's left about morality in this game.

As if YOUR/our GAME is everything that actually matters in here, nobody else exists around that can complain about anything other than YOU smartasses!!!

That's exactly what im trying to say in allot of my threads, but its hard to figure i guess... when you are all a bunch of corrupted group minded mummified players.

Times have changed, this game is dragging us down being forced to hold back on every damn upgrade and activity this small corp keeps enlightening us with... it will last a while, because turns out it feels constructive for what its worth if none the less, but quite primitive...

At what point it will start troubling its pocket community?! I have the feeling it will never matter as they are all pleased, as long as they win and we lose.

Yet funny thing they keep giving sarcasm as the best answer to everything in this game, besides supporting the new projects that nobody really enjoy or care about lol...

Two broken sides vs two empty sides, sometimes i wonder wtf you even fight for by replying to things you consider annoying and repetitive... you should question your integrity at this point, since you always feel like the saviors of this forever dying game.

Edited by Vnight

8 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Funny u should mention me as a fucking stomper, considering later years i only been stomped... and as consequence dethreathing seemed like the ONLY option to not dump this game definitive!!!

Another blatant example of a yellow self entitled moral standard, and misplaced certitude has no meaning, other than its stereotype.

Believe it or not, but for the left opposition of this community dethreathing is the best thing going on for this game atm, there is nothing anyone can argue about it, as there is absolutely nothing that can justify the exploiting going on by the yellow community.

If there wasn't any dethreathing option, this game would had been dead long time ago, there is just so much you can squeeze out of an opposition for tiring years.

Unless you consider newbies, in which case this drama is way over it long time ago, newbies aren't worth shit anymore simply cuz we all settled in our little confort zone, so don't tell me to move from mine while you keep yours.

The community of ignorants keep making the main point, at least for what's left about morality in this game.

As if YOUR/our GAME is everything that actually matters in here, nobody else exists around that can complain about anything other than YOU smartasses!!!

That's exactly what im trying to say in allot of my threads, but its hard to figure i guess... when you are all a bunch of corrupted group minded mummified players.

Times have changed, this game is dragging us down being forced to hold back on every damn upgrade and activity this small corp keeps enlightening us with... it will last a while, because turns out it feels constructive for what its worth if none the less, but also quite primitive...

At what point it will start troubling its pocket community?! I have the feeling it will never matter as they are all pleased none the less, as long as they win and we lose.

Yet funny thing they keep giving sarcasm as the best answer to everything in this game, besides supporting the new projects that nobody really enjoy or care about lol...

Two broken sides vs two empty sides, sometimes i wonder wtf you even fight for by replying to things you consider annoying and repetitive... you should question your integrity at this point, since you always feel like the saviors of this forever dying game.

Why do you insist on telling everyone you break the rules?
You know dethreating isnt allowed, right?

2 hours ago, Vnight said:

not all of us are human sadly...

true.. some of us are demons who casually shit on people

Sign in to follow this