Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

End of times for APB is near...

You nerfed the shit out of this game, no wonder we're having new low population records, u are only compatible with your rank of management, that you used to produce, this is something way out of your reach as a game that has a long lethal history of imminent death...

It is sad to see your self destroying solutions as its something normal.

But its fun as fuck to see the dank flowers bloom.

We are not your friends, never was or will be, we are your worst enemies, yet here you are listening to us... good luck with that lmao!!!

Yellows don't even know how evil they are by definition, so they exploit that in their favor, silvers can talk all they like, nobody ever listens to them cuz of the lower skill on paper, so go figure.

In the end, yellows win, silvers leave, and that's pretty much the loop ure stuck in. cuz without silvers, there is no chance for bronze to ever understand this game at all. Besides not sure if you ppl noticed, but its never about the pro's to bring new ppl in, but the average players, and this game ran out of average a long time ago, by now we fake anything we want to see in it, and the staff make it happen lmao, so its yellow in cooperation with the devs... great job smartasses, see how that ends for us all.

If only would affect your egos, but it also affects our experience sadly.

By the way... constructive criticism is an overrated way of expressing yourselves, everybody uses just that. What happened to the diversity part? Or perhaps should we all be generic clones of each other for the sake of what exactly?

Edited by Vnight
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

"We are not your friends, never was or will be, we are your worst enemies, yet here you are listening to us... good luck with that lmao!!!"

You just advised them not to listen to your thread.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Why don't people understand how to give constructive criticism, instead of just ranting on how shit everything is. A whole lot people would listen more to a well thought out critic, instead of something baseless like this. And tbh, a lot silvers can't do it, as they don't understand how powerful a weapon really is, and it's especially noticeable at high skill matchups. I don't really understand the people who are saying "we don't have to nerf everything! just get gud" - do you not understand the term "balance"? The weapons which were nerfed were OVERperforming, OUTDOING, many other weapons, by just having better stats, that's why there is something like "balancing" the weapons, so others have an equal chance to fight against them. Through this, we get closer to actually having skill to be able to play good, so your thread just gives me the impression, that you are one of the mindless butthurt Ursus/Pmg/Obir players, who don't want their OP guns nerfed, as that means they have to actually aim and think to get kills (or stay gold).

• Like 5

Because your PMG is nerfed doesn’t make the nerfs bad bro this game is unbalanced and they are taking a step forward removing the cheesing. GIT GUD I would say. Only nerf i disagree with is the scout not able to qs with it anymore doesn’t make sense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Give this guy some slack. First he lost his pioneer and now his PMG. That must be like losing your own kid, twice. Even a certified APB Virgin can feel that 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yJung said:

Why don't people understand how to give constructive criticism, instead of just ranting on how shit everything is.

Most of those people don't have the intellectual capacity to give constructive criticism.

• Like 1

EOxu0n7WAAUyAzJ.jpg

The APB forums aren't the best form of therapy.

PMG one trick is angry

Just leave already you have demonstrated you don’t feel like helping but rather whine.

• Like 2

"Oh my perfect noob gun is nerfed, the management is shit because they are nerfing my favorite noob gun :("

Pretty sure if a gun is 1 hit kill, people like you will defend for it.

• Like 1

You know the game is dead when the zombie chick is not commenting anymore

• Like 1

they tend to nerf shit to the ground if they do so. Some things do rly need a little.. A LITTLE NERF/TWEAKS .. not a total destruction.

I am happy they did some buffs but the nerfs were unnecessary, HUUUGE NERFS, A lot of nerfs. Why the fuck

Remember there were free to play weapons only yet? They were all perfectly balanced. Everybody used to put their hands on ntec first, and then changed. Cuz it was better skill based variant of STAR. Nobody complained it was op back then.

Then they "nerfed ntec" cuz other weapons they added were SHIT. It bacame even more skill based, and it was fine.

Please revert all the changes exept for ntec v2.0 and focus on the most shitty guns and belive me... there is a fuck-loads of them.

2 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

they tend to nerf shit to the ground if they do so. Some things do rly need a little.. A LITTLE NERF/TWEAKS .. not a total destruction.

I am happy they did some buffs but the nerfs were unnecessary, HUUUGE NERFS, A lot of nerfs. Why the fuck

Remember there were free to play weapons only yet? They were all perfectly balanced. Everybody used to put their hands on ntec first, and then changed. Cuz it was better skill based variant of STAR. Nobody complained it was op back then.

Then they "nerfed ntec" cuz other weapons they added were SHIT. It bacame even more skill based, and it was fine.

Please revert all the changes exept for ntec v2.0 and focus on the most shitty guns and belive me... there is a fuck-loads of them.

Game balance was crap even back then, just saying. The only difference is that you had other more broken ARMAS guns (looks at scout and csg) to compensate.

Problems against an OCA? Just use a csg, 2-3 hit at 15m with barely any chance to hit the guy.

Problems with enemies and cover? Perfect accuracy jump scout.

Problems with joker carbine? Just use a carbine

NTEC was good all around

PMG got buffed? Cool use it only since OCA "sucks now"

Use FBW because every other pistol in game sucked (at least now there's FBW, fr0g, and .45, and even that assortment kinda sucks)

STAR needed buffed back then, and the only did after they added the FAR. And yes, people did complain NTEC was OP back then, the difference is you had 6-15 people in district chat name call and silence the guy.

They didn't rework guns based on the crappy ARMAS guns they added either. In fact a great deal of "NEW" armas weapons were straight up broke. pre-nerf nano, C2, ATAC ring a bell? They did add crappy ones like the Cobr-a, and Thor series later on, but the initial weapons were bonkers.

I dont know what game you played back then, but it surely wasn't APB, balance was crap back then, and it had a LOT of useless weapons laying around.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

@Noob_Guardian thx for details about what happened next. Did not said that first armas weapons werent broken. You prooven nothing. Its just you like to argue

There is a lotta useless weapons now. Every ftp weapon had its own place

18 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

@Noob_Guardian thx for details about what happened next. Did not said that first armas weapons werent broken. You prooven nothing. Its just you like to argue

There is a lotta useless weapons now. Every ftp weapon had its own place

they still do, not anyone's but your own fault for not using them. The only "crappy" f2p guns are the NFAS, arguably DMR, and LTL, aside from pistols. But most guns take more effort than the NTEC and PMG so people prefer not to use them.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

On 9/12/2020 at 8:06 AM, LilyRain said:

"We are not your friends, never was or will be, we are your worst enemies, yet here you are listening to us... good luck with that lmao!!!"

You just advised them not to listen to your thread.

Or advised them not to listen yours too?

On 9/12/2020 at 8:53 AM, yJung said:

Why don't people understand how to give constructive criticism, instead of just ranting on how shit everything is. A whole lot people would listen more to a well thought out critic, instead of something baseless like this. And tbh, a lot silvers can't do it, as they don't understand how powerful a weapon really is, and it's especially noticeable at high skill matchups. I don't really understand the people who are saying "we don't have to nerf everything! just get gud" - do you not understand the term "balance"? The weapons which were nerfed were OVERperforming, OUTDOING, many other weapons, by just having better stats, that's why there is something like "balancing" the weapons, so others have an equal chance to fight against them. Through this, we get closer to actually having skill to be able to play good, so your thread just gives me the impression, that you are one of the mindless butthurt Ursus/Pmg/Obir players, who don't want their OP guns nerfed, as that means they have to actually aim and think to get kills (or stay gold).

I would listen to more spaced paragraph posts too...

On 9/12/2020 at 9:06 AM, Gateron said:

Because your PMG is nerfed doesn’t make the nerfs bad bro this game is unbalanced and they are taking a step forward removing the cheesing. GIT GUD I would say. Only nerf i disagree with is the scout not able to qs with it anymore doesn’t make sense.

Oh snap! That's what all this is about? So disappointing.

19 hours ago, wHisHi said:

Hello, @Flight please close this thread because it is useless, thanks.

No, why? Use that downvote button if you don't like it...oh wait.

I'm okay with this thread, some could dislike the way he said it, but there is some truth about how the game has been turning in the same direction that seems to made it sink more than it already was. If I'd have to choose between retaining a couple few of veteran players or bringing a lot bunch of newcomers I'd go with the latter, unless the former were the last chance to keep the boat afloat since them whales you know.

37 minutes ago, Salvick said:

I'm okay with this thread, some could dislike the way he said it, but there is some truth about how the game has been turning in the same direction that seems to made it sink more than it already was. If I'd have to choose between retaining a couple few of veteran players or bringing a lot bunch of newcomers I'd go with the latter, unless the former were the last chance to keep the boat afloat since them whales you know.

It's literally nothing about "some could dislike the way he said it", it's about him ranting without even giving information, why he's disliking (I guess) the new patch. Opening a thread to rant about the patch is honestly just useless, as it doesn't give the other players (maybe SPCT) a discussion field to even consider his thoughts.

You can't say "there is some truth about how the game has been turning in the same direction that seems to made it sink more than it already was", because there is no "truth" to be taken from, as there is no information, if his feelings are justified or not.

Again, if it's such a horrible direction, may you enlighten us to know which it is? Just "feeling" it's a wrong direction isn't a qualified opinion, you at least must know why it's a wrong direction. 

Sign in to follow this