Sign in to follow this  
quixxius

we going down bois

Whenever I login to APB, FC is empty. Even during the evening or the weekends. So I find myself barely playing as well, since I expect it to be empty when I try to login anyway. 7vs7 Asylum just ain't very fun.

But good to see the cheaters are still having a blast kicking the dead game they destroyed in the first place by cheating everyday just like usual.

Well not that anyone even cares.

I wish LO had saved this game.

Edited by Cynisca
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UnawarePolarBear said:

Wonder at what point they just shut down the live service aspect of this game and prepare for a re-launch under the "engine upgrade"

Re-launch with a new name? 😁

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Remember balance is not finished. Please give all the feedback you can (actual stats for any changes you would make), I can assure you LO reads the forums.

Also try to remember that just like LO, you could be wrong.

Aside from that thank you for expounding.

P.S. SPCT are not LO, we are just player volunteers

funny you say that because i know in the past some post on here about changes or fixs that made a really good point just up and disappear never to be seen again. so yea they read it and they don't care becuase it's not dart game throwing suggests from themselfs

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

funny you say that because i know in the past some post on here about changes or fixs that made a really good point just up and disappear never to be seen again. so yea they read it and they don't care becuase it's not dart game throwing suggests from themselfs

Are you saying LO removed  a suggestion? Cuz there leliterally a section for suggestions, you sure it didnt get moved there?

I'm sorry you thought a good idea was ignored. 

Again, the best thing you can do is give hard stat suggestions for LO to look at. Simply saying "nerf/buff x" isnt helpful.

Are people finally realising that LO wasn't the saving grace that you all coomed yourselves over and that APB will die regardless of what happens?

Can I say I told you so yet?

4 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Are people finally realising that LO wasn't the saving grace that you all coomed yourselves over and that APB will die regardless of what happens?

Wait couple more weeks

1 minute ago, wHisHi said:

Wait couple more weeks

Alrighty, I'll set my alarm.

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Alrighty, I'll set my alarm.

Good, dont miss it

4 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Game hasn't literally been shut down yet, so no. Be patient.

If the upgrade comes out, they fix a few core issues, and they invest in some advertising I don't think it would be too far fetched to see some life come back to the game. Idk.

I'm just doing other things as I wait for the upgrade to hit.

I think the problem is when people are obsessed with the game and hang onto every second with baited breath waiting for things to change. Like, chill!

Wasteland 3 is fun, big patch today too to fix co-op. Wheeee! ツ

2 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

Game hasn't literally been shut down yet, so no. Be patient.

If the upgrade comes out, they fix a few core issues, and they invest in some advertising I don't think it would be too far fetched to see some life come back to the game. Idk.

I'm just doing other things as I wait for the upgrade to hit.

I think the problem is when people are obsessed with the game and hang onto every second with baited breath waiting for things to change. Like, chill!

Wasteland 3 is fun, big patch today too to fix co-op. Wheeee! ツ

If you know what EU 2014 means, you should understand how some of us are waiting for it. 

Edited by wHisHi

There was always something weird about how G1 made enough from APB.

ApMerPPxjNpS93vh6hmLy1Br9zaDQBI2qnXQ2iRR

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

There was always something weird about how G1 made enough from APB.

ApMerPPxjNpS93vh6hmLy1Br9zaDQBI2qnXQ2iRR

then they file for bankruptcy and change their name to LO 

Yesterday, 2 vs 3, (me silver+silver vs 1gold &2 silvers) win at overtime, recovered 90 point of item hold in waterfront port authority big camping room.

This is the apb we love. Where the team counts, where there is always a chance.

No toxicity just fun. 

Nobody used trueogre or dethreating in that match.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

Yesterday, 2 vs 3, (me silver+silver vs 1gold &2 silvers) win at overtime, recovered 90 point of item hold in waterfront port authority big camping room.

This is the apb we love. Where the team counts, where there is always a chance.

No toxicity just fun. 

Nobody used trueogre or dethreating in that match.

Love it

Things are gettin serious indeed.Just check and the /pop was around 400 players.In every couple of weeks is decreasing with another 100.Wtf is LO doing..what things u prepared for september?and where dafck is the weekly engine news?

tenor.gif?itemid=15871675

Edited by TheMessiah

Can everyone just like, chill out? You're making the situation worse.

3 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

where dafck is the weekly engine news?

Matt is presumably out of town, which always ends up delaying the weekly updates, news or not the work goes on so I'm not really phased.

6 hours ago, Acornie said:

Can everyone just like, chill out? You're making the situation worse.

Matt is presumably out of town, which always ends up delaying the weekly updates, news or not the work goes on so I'm not really phased.

People “chilled out” like in 2016 or something. 2021 is around the corner and we are still in same position

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

we are still in same position

Haha, nah we're not.

10 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Things are gettin serious indeed.Just check and the /pop was around 400 players.In every couple of weeks is decreasing with another 100.Wtf is LO doing..what things u prepared for september?and where dafck is the weekly engine news?

tenor.gif?itemid=15871675

I think that all official posts should be in russian and they could gain 50 players more

50 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Haha, nah we're not.

EU, hello? Yes we are, major issue still exist

2 hours ago, wHisHi said:

EU, hello? Yes we are, major issue still exist

Yep.

But at least some kind of progress is being made and shared with us, instead of "Hai guise, Tiggz 'ere! New snooper rifle on ARMAS!" and nothing else.

29 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Yep.

But at least some kind of progress is being made and shared with us, instead of "Hai guise, Tiggz 'ere! New snooper rifle on ARMAS!" and nothing else.

Ha in a way I miss those sales and new weapons to buy

Sign in to follow this