Aroa Croft

GOOD ANTICHEAT GAME NEED

as title says.

we all know existed or exist people who was caught recording in thir screens that evil things.

Game have PVP, so i see this VERY necesary, for no make Drama game.

anticheat will quit suspicacius of people who are really good playing, and same way, this will make pve/crafters to " explore" pvp world being safe.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Thanatosofone said:

One of the only things I agree with Aroa on. Yes, please get us a decent anticheat.

Battleye is the best anticheat so far they have already updated APB with the Battleye. i believe they still have to configure some stuff with battleye to make it a fully working anti-cheat correct me if i am wrong.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kayleigh Stanway said:

I really doubt FE will get an anticheat. But we can hope.

it'd be hilarious to see how people yell it doesnt work when all the "suspicious players "still hit the exact same

Edited by Kinksta

43 minutes ago, Kinksta said:

it'd be hilarious to see how people yell it doesnt work when all the "suspicious players "still hit the exact same

REEEEEE. Yeah. It would be funny!

2 hours ago, Kinksta said:

Funnier when they still get baned for other tools that may not be the "main" hack tool.

2 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

Funnier when they still get baned for other tools that may not be the "main" hack tool.

You didn't spell "banned" correctly :O

it was anounced eye batle anticheat, and can be very welcome to fallen earth, but very very very welcome!

Dunno if we can get an advance information of having or not, cause as in state of game says, game is rusty and old.

I have to say this petition was done since 2012 and we never had a reply from old owmners.

Well if i remember some old player said, cheats dont exist, you are crazy because cheats are a tale or things like that............. but that good video from that player revelaled the truth. ( i will not name and shame because that person learned lesson and probably is most legit person now)

Just say an advance in thi can be very very welcome, we no need further details, just if we can have or not a strong anticheat for update game and to have it in best condition.

Ps: kayleight, i would say baned, not bannned, sounds better ;D

Edited by Aroa Croft
  • Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:23 PM, Aroa Croft said:

as title says.

we all know existed or exist people who was caught recording in thir screens that evil things.

Game have PVP, so i see this VERY necesary, for no make Drama game.

anticheat will quit suspicacius of people who are really good playing, and same way, this will make pve/crafters to " explore" pvp world being safe.

I have no issue with a anti cheat program if it actually worked. Im all for fairness for our PvP population. That being said... you are wrong about it making pve/crafters "explore" pvp. PvE players don't PvP because we don't want to. We don't enjoy the play style. It has nothing to do with us being scared of cheaters.

• Like 1

Thats assuming battleye can even detect whatever cheats FE may have.

Invisible and vigilant GMs monitoring suspected hackers is also a must.

Plus good netcode and giving fewer options on clienside that can be inuenced by players is a smart move.

16 hours ago, Kayleigh Stanway said:

You didn't spell "banned" correctly 😮

Auto correct is lame, I blame Shadowbane lol

3 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

Auto correct is lame, I blame Shadowbane lol

Ooooo another ex shadowbane player. I blame it for my dislike of PvP :P I used get ganked soooooo many times my huntress.... till rolled a sundancer and learned to fight back

On 6/14/2018 at 8:15 AM, Kitsae said:

Ooooo another ex shadowbane player. I blame it for my dislike of PvP :P I used get ganked soooooo many times my huntress.... till rolled a sundancer and learned to fight back

Sundancer is king of 1v1, if you can cycle powerblocks/stuns properly and they can't run away from you.

On 6/14/2018 at 9:22 AM, Prometheus2011 said:

Thats assuming battleye can even detect whatever cheats FE may have.

Invisible and vigilant GMs monitoring suspected hackers is also a must.

Plus good netcode and giving fewer options on clienside that can be inuenced by players is a smart move.

batle eye is a starting and batleye is an "intrusive anticheat" so it can clear the most cheats ingame, i cant say 100% because is imposible  any anticheat could be 100% safe.

• Like 1

this type things is cheaters in game are using, is fully detectable to see " their videos" and watch how they " NO AIM TARGET" and they "HIT".

Probably they use mouse memory, keyboard or another, to hide this,

Game MUST NOT ALLOW, any macros, any programs external, no vpn.

The only program external must be allowed is " recording one" by  direct supervision of gm.

Its easy to put 0 cheats in a game, no need best anticheat  for do it really, just dont allow permisions.

10 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

this type things is cheaters in game are using, is fully detectable to see " their videos" and watch how they " NO AIM TARGET" and they "HIT".

Probably they use mouse memory, keyboard or another, to hide this,

Game MUST NOT ALLOW, any macros, any programs external, no vpn.

The only program external must be allowed is " recording one" by  direct supervision of gm.

Its easy to put 0 cheats in a game, no need best anticheat  for do it really, just dont allow permisions.

So easy and yet no game has accomplished this easy feat...lol.

Also how does one 'no aim target' and 'hit'? Do you mean they don't track or they tend to appear to overflick?

You still seem very clueless on the things you try to talk about, but that's no surprise.

1 hour ago, MICFILLER said:

So easy and yet no game has accomplished this easy feat...lol.

Also how does one 'no aim target' and 'hit'? Do you mean they don't track or they tend to appear to overflick?

You still seem very clueless on the things you try to talk about, but that's no surprise.

thats cause she is clueless. i doubt anyone is cheating atm

But let's be honest also. Everyone with a good aim was considered an aimbotter by some people. 

Just now, zyzy said:

But let's be honest also. Everyone with a good aim was considered an aimbotter by some people. 

isn't it "YOU KILLED ME, so you HAVE TO BE BOTTING?'

Stop Hackusations now and SAVE LIVES!!!!

On 6/12/2018 at 11:40 PM, Thanatosofone said:

One of the only things I agree with Aroa on. Yes, please get us a decent anticheat.

same.