owzzy

Anyone know who has the most total kills in APB?

37 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That's not where the conversation of competitive started at all.

Yeah but I think that's what most people's conception of competitive video games are. Technically, you can have a casual game pvp shooter - yes it is competitive in nature still but it is by no means designed to be an esport (the definition of competitive to most gamers). Yes we can use dictionary definitions or whatever, but we all know semantics are governed by the social group you're in/the individuals you're surrounded by. I am not disagreeing with you or anything, APB is technically competitive in nature due to its pvp - but most people believe that the ranking system, design flaws, random elements, and balance stop it from being an esport (or what most consider to be a competitive game). This is also why people didn't consider Battle Royale games to be competitive, since they are technically based mostly on luck despite it being a literal battle till the last person is standing.

11 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Delete your post, don't spill out this precious information especially in the forums !! its as if you spill out on how to do the 15 second themes..

Oh c'mon - I can spill beans from time to time - especially on something which anyone playing this game can realize themselves...

It's like giving away secret how to make latte. Pretty common knowledge if you really want to know it. This who don't - buy it from Starbucks.

Edited by Mitne

3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Oh c'mon - I can spill beans from time to time - especially on something which anyone playing this game can realize themselves...

It's like giving away secret how to make latte. Pretty common knowledge if you really want to know it. This who don't - buy it from Starbucks.

Well thanks, Im in to “main” weapon roles, kinda wanted to know how much effort it takes to complete. But right now I will just focus on level that unlocks lvl3 weapon mods.

8 hours ago, Motorola said:

this is what i dont like... silver players as SPCT 

Technically nothing bad. If they not dethreat everyday then it's ok.

1 hour ago, Nagletz said:

Technically nothing bad. If they not dethreat everyday then it's ok.

the reason i dont like it is because they are the players being asked for opinions on what needs to be balanced instead of players who actually know what needs to be changed or adjusted.

if you are silver its because you are playing poorly and if you are playing poorly then something aint right and they shouldnt be asking you about balance issues because u arent good enough to ask.

• Like 2

I'll take ZombieBiscuits's word on TKO having the most. This topic has gotten out of hand. 

If a mod could lock this thread that'd be great. @Sakebee

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Motorola said:

the reason i dont like it is because they are the players being asked for opinions on what needs to be balanced instead of players who actually know what needs to be changed or adjusted.

if you are silver its because you are playing poorly and if you are playing poorly then something aint right and they shouldnt be asking you about balance issues because u arent good enough to ask.

Better be bad and silver than having extensive ban history and still pretending to be competent  :^)

kthxbye

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1