owzzy

Anyone know who has the most total kills in APB?

apb is about as competitive as combat sports without weight classes sry

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Crusadeer said:

Lol...I like this.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

"APB isn't competitive."

Built from the ground up to be an online pvp game.

??????????????????????????

Show me where there's a competitive mode, competitive clan wars, and competitive matches that have no interference from others. I'll wait.

5 hours ago, Crusadeer said:

Pretty much. It's like putting a greenhorn shooter against expert shooter and the expert winning and saying "look guys, i'm competitive!"

Edited by Noob_Guardian

huh, Never seen a crim that's actually got "firebug squasher" or the "un arrest" medals.

No one remember when the "backstabber" medal was a thing ?

Got like 110k kills rn. and it won't increase cause no point with roles completed and progress maxed out as of current.

Only did that shit for roles which completion of is more impressive in my opinion than total kills numbers (and honestly completing this damn mission roles after having all contacts maxed out is the most impressive).

Nothing says more HOW said player got them than roles. Might like some of FC regulars driven car bombs into spawns to rack up some place in first sixth every round. And the fact that he don't have roles completed? Naaah. Look at my total kills! 🙂

Edited by Mitne

5 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Got like 110k kills rn. and it won't increase cause no point with roles completed and progress maxed out as of current.

Only did that shit for roles which completion of is more impressive in my opinion than total kills numbers (and honestly completing this damn mission roles after having all contacts maxed out is the most impressive).

Nothing says more HOW said player got them than roles. Might like some of FC regulars driven car bombs into spawns to rack up some place in first sixth every round. And the fact that he don't have roles completed? Naaah. Look at my total kills! 🙂

How many kills you need for all roles to complete?

3 hours ago, wHisHi said:

How many kills you need for all roles to complete?

For the weapon roles, there are 5 roles and each role is 20k kills, dunno about the gunslinger, grenadier and demolition though, last time i completed all the roles was back in 2015 so i don't remember.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

41 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

For the weapon roles, there are 5 roles and each role is 20k kills, dunno about the gunslinger, grenadier and demolition though, last time i completed all the roles was back in 2015 so i don't remember.

Thats a lot, would take so much time

4 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Depends for who.

Expand

8 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Show me where there's a competitive mode

That's literally what missions and fight club are.

On 8/28/2020 at 4:28 AM, 404 said:

probably someone who doesn't play anymore

Ahh i was about to say that. 

Changing topics, I still don't know what the reasoning behind not adding medal milestones is. I'd say "kill milestones" too or just milestones in general, stuff like "drive for a total of 1,2,4,25,50 hours", but we already have roles for the kill milestones, and achievements for the other. Even though achievements are pretty useless.  

10 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Show me where there's a competitive mode, competitive clan wars, and competitive matches that have no interference from others. I'll wait.

Pretty much. It's like putting a greenhorn shooter against expert shooter and the expert winning and saying "look guys, i'm competitive!"

The game by itself is intrinsically competitive because of the mechanics, design, set up. It does not need a 'competitive' mode for that.

On 8/29/2020 at 12:18 PM, wHisHi said:

Expand

Well it depends by how many kills per hour you can produce simply said - when we talk about weapon ranks. 🙂

Mission roles are more of action RNG. I remember I was hunting for certain missions with hacking objectives all over it, just to fill up white hat rank. Also did it on almost empty servers most of time, just to focus on mission role, not damn enemy for that moment.

Cop rank is more of grind, LTL weapon is good enough against one but it's overhelmed if you get more of enemies at the same given time against you. Result? You die a lot, even if you are good.

About gunslinger and grenadier as well as explosives roles - they can be easily completed within few days without much effort.

Oh and there is ammo resupplying role... honestly I farmed it up with friends - I would need to sit numerous years to fill it up legit way, that's time I would spend on everything else.

Edited by Mitne

before there was "match making" and "competitive queue" there was still competitive games... lol

pressing K in a district is your "competitive queue" going to FC is your "casual" or "death match" 

you can call bronze district the "casual queue" also as most casual players are silver/bronze or dethreating to play casually.

the game was alot better when they had threat showing because then you actually knew who wanted to be competitive and who didnt or wasnt able to compete. And there was a reason to compete (gold 10/threat 15) and in RTW there were leaderboards with leaderboard rewards.

Edited by Motorola

7 hours ago, Mitne said:

Well it depends by how many kills per hour you can produce simply said - when we talk about weapon ranks. 🙂

Mission roles are more of action RNG. I remember I was hunting for certain missions with hacking objectives all over it, just to fill up white hat rank. Also did it on almost empty servers most of time, just to focus on mission role, not damn enemy for that moment.

Cop rank is more of grind, LTL weapon is good enough against one but it's overhelmed if you get more of enemies at the same given time against you. Result? You die a lot, even if you are good.

About gunslinger and grenadier as well as explosives roles - they can be easily completed within few days without much effort.

Oh and there is ammo resupplying role... honestly I farmed it up with friends - I would need to sit numerous years to fill it up legit way, that's time I would spend on everything else.

Delete your post, don't spill out this precious information especially in the forums !! its as if you spill out on how to do the 15 second themes..

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

The amount of people that automatically assume just because a game is PvP means it's competitive, damn.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GhosT said:

The amount of people that automatically assume just because a game is PvP means it's competitive, damn.

gp2tggj.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Motorola said:

this is what i dont like... silver players*

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

The amount of people that don't understand simple dictionary definitions, damn.

ftfy

On 8/27/2020 at 11:54 PM, 404 said:

i don't really want to start this dumb back and forth again, but apb is entirely pvp based so its competitive by default

I think he/she means e-sports viable, not so much competitive - if so then I agree

2 hours ago, MeanBetsy said:

I think he/she means e-sports viable, not so much competitive - if so then I agree

That's not where the conversation of competitive started at all.

OP started completely different topic. Now you all just explain how you understand word “competetive”.

better give him answer he asks for

Edited by wHisHi