Sign in to follow this  
Mehdiitrickz

premium welcoming codes

hello 

i was wondering why LO didnt make premium codes as a welcoming for herself to this community, G1 used to do that for the sake of winning your community more

altho i've noticed that all previous premium free codes has been deactivated !!  too bad 

well what do you guys think about this, should they or not ?

First they save your game.

Now you want free stuff?

jk, I know a lot of players would appreciate free prem.

• Like 1

Don't you think you answered your own question?

13 minutes ago, Mehdiitrickz said:

G1 used to do that for the sake of winning your community more

Free stuff or sales may be a sign of generosity to the community, but it also could be perceived as a attempt to encourage people to buy from Armas indirectly.

Personally I find it a bit of a hollow gesture, actually FIXING the game is more meaningful.

If you need a reason to spend money on Armas then don't do it because we are seen as cash cows ready to be milked dry, Do it because Little Orbit have been and still are working hard to earn their pay.

Edited by VickyFox

To be fair, I have a lot of friends who came back to the game who'd appreciate a 1 day premium code. We had one who was ready to spend in ARMAS, but without a large backstock of loyalty codes that regular players can lean on (I'd give him one of mine if I could), he'd have to have paid £15 for premium just to get the ARMAS discount, then however much on top of that for what he wanted to buy. The prices being as they are, it's a little bit too much to ask.

Also, to be a cynical capitalist creep: It also gives new players a taste of the full customisation, and as we know a day isn't nearly enough to get all those ideas out - especially as you're purchasing new clothes and cars. It's an easy way to convince new players to lay down some dosh because that first taste is a potent one.

Edited by Songbearer

Sign in to follow this