Sakebee

Style Month

6 hours ago, Deadliest said:

don't we have a clothing suggestion forum thread.

Suggesting new articles of clothing is not the purpose of this thread.
For now we're interested in what currently in-game clothing items or accessories are particularly loved by our community 🥰

Devil horns in my case. Definitely devil horns.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Flight said:

Suggesting new articles of clothing is not the purpose of this thread.
For now we're interested in what currently in-game clothing items or accessories are particularly loved by our community 🥰

Devil horns in my case. Definitely devil horns.

So what's the point on making this topic?

Yes.. asking about loved clothes and accessories.. and?

You can see that by checking the database of the game, which character wear some specific things etc..

Most of the games have this type of methods to find which player have tot. items and which don't.

I mean.. if you wanted to make a surprise patch or some announcements, just do it without the playerbase to know about it.

36 minutes ago, AlishaHutt said:

You can see that by checking the database of the game, which character wear some specific things etc..

Most of the games have this type of methods to find which player have tot. items and which don't.

I mean.. if you wanted to make a surprise patch or some announcements, just do it without the playerbase to know about it.

You could look at raw stats and get no causal information out of it... or you could ask people - actual real human beings - directly and find out what they like and sometimes why they like those things. Tends to be a bit more illustrative... and it gives a better idea of what people might like. I reckon it would help with adding future content, since LO will have things to work off of.

Plus, it's fun to talk about things you like about the game for a change. APB's community tends to be really negative, so talking about positive stuff feels... refreshing? in a weird way.

===

Can't believe I hadn't added this earlier, but... Desert Scarf. Not the mask variant. I can never come up with any intricate designs to put on it (since all the folds make symbols look odd to me) but Goddamn does it look very good even when it's only recoloured. I've got a male character whose outfits include one with a black Baseball Cap, a gray Desert Scarf and a white Ringer T (which is still one of the best clothing items in the game, fite me) and I have to say I really dig the look.

There's also plenty of fun designs you can put on Over-the-knee Socks — though we could really use legwear of other lengths and of more types than the ones we currently have in the game. So yeah, OTK Socks all the way.

Might be worth it to also mention that I like Tactical Trousers. They're like Combats but even better. Cargo Capri Shorts are also pretty decent-looking options for bottomwear — the only real complaint I have about them are the weird sunglasses tucked into their waistband or pocket or whatever it was.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, AlishaHutt said:

you know, you're right - the devs dont need to interact with us for anything that they can just look at the database for

no more balance posts, no more feedback threads, no more anticheat discussions, no interaction for anything since little orbit can just look at the numbers

• Like 2

definitely tactical gear most of the time

though I'd love to see variants of the same male/female shirts, blouses, hoodies with rolled up sleeves that are already in-game

Of the existing clothing items:

• The Capri Cargoes
    I love them and they arte generally good fun to paint on. But i gotta say that I wish the female version didn't come with built-in belt and glasses, i find it limits my options when combining them with other items: I feel like I'm forced to use the Hip Scarf as any other belts on it looks silly.
  • The Denim Jacket
    It just looks good and has a nice set of areas to paint on.
  • The Hoodie (both hood up and down)
    This is always good fun to paint on. The fact you can select the sleeve stripes as its own paintable area is a little thing that makes it great.

Items that are not in the game but i'd like to see someday:

• Sleeveless turtleneck top
    Take the minidress, remove sleeves and have it stop at the waist, so i can wear it with baggy pants.
    No bare midriff, a larger paintable area offers more designing options.
  • Cargo skirt
    A skirt with POCKETS! Big *** pockets!
  • Pantyhose
    Lots of potential when combining it with other items.
    Plus, a must have for anyone who wants to make a superhero costume.
Edited by Dinian556
  • Like 2

Desert Scarf - both variants. Neck lines in APB can look rather strange as they have a habit of distorting clothes put on them - the scarves quite nicely cover up this issue.

In case you guys are going to add new clothing anytime soon you should probably check out my thread!

Other than that I personally love the hoodies, turtleneck & high top boots.

Edited by Swibby

F_Underwear_Bodysuit_Tank.pngF_Facewear_Glasses_Fashion_SunSofia.pngF_Facewear_Glasses_Regular_3DRetro.png

would like to see list...

• more high-waist bottom items (jeans, skirts, etc)
  • better jewlery accesories (watches, chains, etc)
  • open jackets like wool varsity jackets, bomber jackets, m65 army jackets, wool parka (the one ingame atm is so bad cause its leather texture and not possible to "customize" and look good)
  • oversized sweaters and hoodies similar to how the hockey jersey looks but more realistic
  • better sneakers (skate shoes and high top boots look pretty trash for 2020)
  • a waist high gun holster like how cops use irl 
  • female squatproof workout leggings
  • military officer hat similar to cop hat/nutcracker hat

Parka (hood down) and a less shiny version of the uniform shirt would be nice to see can't really match anything well when you want dark colors for it.

Edited by Mobbet

There are some essential pieces to me

Female:

- alice headband (with a bow)

- fashionable highwaist shorts

- high heel ankle boots

- studded leather jacket

- high heel shoes

Male:

- high tops

- both flat caps

- shirt with tie and vest

i mostly intrested to use ringer-t's to create something. definitly would love to be able to put all sort of clothes under and over eachother. like a buttoned shirt and put a bra over that shirt for example. thats what makes it intresting to create wierd and funny or awsome designs. for the rest everything above that has been mentioned is awesome.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:34 PM, Shini said:
  • simple white face mask as a freebie for covid social distancing, the current face coverings in game are just not the same.
  • hoodie or shirt that is worn around the waist

Yes face mask please

and Opaque Tights and knee high socks for females

Tactical Vest, Chest Rigs, usually running the cargo pants/tac pants.

Mostly I've been running Cargo Capri Shorts(They're so good for displaying tattoos), and decals that look like bandage wrappings on my feet(having actual bandage wraps would be dope, but not needed.)

But for the love of God, this game needs actual plate carriers and helmets that aren't the paladin/IOTV or the PASGT we have now or the current..things(I had no idea what the good stuff looked like back in 2010/2012, so I was unaware of the stupid amounts of actual tac gear out there).

I'm talking about equipment that is similar to 5.11, Ars Arma, London Bridge Trading, Wartech, etc, Crye, Ops-Core, etc. and the like.

Bubble Vest

?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Some god damn Riddick Goggles

41Fp1fEcuUL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,Bott

Modern version

chronicles_of_riddick_goggles_by_its_ben

Riot Gear

Helms-Monadnock-riot.jpg

And

4310a12676de2af09a4537368aa931e2.png

non Fingerless Versions of all the gloves "Tactical gloves" 

I'm a sucker for motorbike clothing