Sakebee

Style Month

3D glasses kewl, and I also like the clothes from schoolgirl pack, well I also like cargo short pants 

weapons-war-police-art-wallpaper-preview

La Rocha's webbing and ripped combats, Cowgirl's denim ripped jeans

apb_conceptart_vxj5t.jpg

Literally everything on YoDawg. Guy looks like he's from G-Unit. Would love my Enforcer to look like that.

apb_conceptart_sb6qs.jpg

Another classic banger. Ever since I saw this concept art almost 10 years ago I said to myself THAT is how I want my Enforcer to look. 

• Like 1

There's lots of things i'd like to see and kind of trying to create ingame like this crop top 

K474fjI.png

Or those free hanging trouser straps

85rGObd.jpg

What i'd like to see are texture adjustments for clothes as well. Also for already existing clothes, like matte or glossy/shiny surfaces. I have some armor pieces look glossy but i'd like to have them with a matte surface where certain symbols just look better.

• Like 1

3D Glasses = )

Skinny Jeans

Leather Belt

Ringer T (White)

Striped Grey Sleeved Long-Sleeved Shirt

High Tops (White Soles)

for females, mostly combat pants since any other pant time is boring and bad (tailored suit pants for females when? 😞 ),  along with a turtleneck/hoodie and some random accessories

for males, suit pants or straight up gym/edgy outfits.

Can we get some coats, 3d glasses, more jewerly and cuban collar shirts for both genders? plstnx. (also, make all female items that aren't for males available and vice versa)

also, release innova items like parka (hood down) and more variety on clothing combinations! (like, racing helmet and crop top hoodie, looks sick together)

Edited by qb

Soldier Boots on every male char, also Cowboy boots are good.  (btw   

texture on female version is broken)

Also since everyone asking something here, make VR Googles worn on eyes pls, as separate clothing. (or as an option, clothing needs more options)

Favourite clothes to design with have been:

Ringer T

Combats

Baggy Jeans (F)

Hand Wraps

Uniform Shirt

Followed up by:

Baseball Jersey (F)

Military Jumper (F)

Short-sleeved Shirt

Skate Shoes

Baggy Shorts

Auto-included items are usually underwear, socks, and one of the two earpiece accessories.

It would be nice to finally replace my pt enforcer necklace placeholders with the custom prentiss ones but that seems unlikely

Love the Nylon Flight Jacket but would love it more if it had an unzipped version 

harnesses, straps, gun holsters, stuff like that. If my outfit isnt borderline bdsm i dont want it.

• Like 1

This quickly turned into a "What clothing I want in game" rather than "What clothing I use in game".

But in case y'all don't already know there's this Super Sexy List of clothing a few lovely people were working on. 

(I see that zolerox copy-pasted his post from that thread, but as is the zolerox way, only post his own suggestion, ignoring the rest of the community. Try not to do that too LO.)

And if seeing this list fills LO employees with a daunting sense of dread, don't worry that is the appropriate response, but let me alievate some of those feelings with this awesome solution to all your clothing problems.

Back on topic; 

F_Footwear_Boots_Functional_KneeHighWork

Knee-High Work Boots. No outfit is complete without them, all other footwear just falls short. (literally, loloolooloolol) 

That and the trusty old Utility Belt - how can I call for back up without a radio, or arrest without cuffs? This belt has those covered.

F_Waistwear_Belt_Enforcement_EquipmentEM

Edited by KnifuWaifu

Absolute must have in every outfit is accessories.
-Dogtags
-Wrist cuffs
-choker
-necklace

We could definitely use more in that regard, especially as they are rather simple modeling jobs, but adding more variety in that regard would always be amazing.
Aside that stuff we could really use would be
-Open flannel shirt (m/f) specifically a nice baggy type, would be great to be able to create some grunge inspired looks
-Ripped jeans
-More ripped clothing items especially, maybe even some crim exclusives? Where enfs get all the tactical goodness, crims could get some street wear?
-more glasses

Please add clothes that are editable, not preset versions, thanks!

• Like 3

Glossy leggings, the button down shirt and the contrast top are my two most reoccurring clothing items, although I mostly use the top to cover up cleavage when wearing shirts.

X1SkVkH.png    wTieoxk.png

Speaking of, I would love a version of the button down shirt with just one extra button closed near the cleavage. Oh, also, female ties, and more skirts!

Edited by Catgorl

don't we have a clothing suggestion forum thread.

non zip oversize hoodie F up/down version would be cool.

Edited by Deadliest

2 hours ago, Deadliest said:

don't we have a clothing suggestion forum thread.

non zip oversize hoodie F up/down version would be cool.

As I remember it has tons of suggestions

i want suits bow ties n shit for female chars. but you wont give it to me so i'm forced to looked armor or like a nice lady. other then that complaint  i think tech hoodie and pants is pretty cool looking. exepct the fact my patootie glows in the dark and people shoot it

Tin Hat. aka Valentines Hersey Kiss Hat. 

I'm partial to the Skull Belt forget the name. 

But My Tin Hat is sorta My Trade Mark. I have have had it for years and I Earned it.

Until recently this hat was rare to be seen on players, and it depicts my Insanity. 

Evy1 Know Mack is Crazy.  Nothin more Crazy than seeing a 'Black n White' go by Blasting Judas Priest n the Cop has a Nutbag Tin Hat on.

For my crim, He wears the tin hat and a Jail Jump suit, with 'Ding Ward' markings