Sakebee

Style Month

Hey everyone! 

September is Style Month, and we have a few exciting things planned. In the meantime, we'd love to start a conversation with all our thread heads out there. What are your favorite clothing items or accessories? What kind of items are an auto-include in your designs? 

Let us know here when you get a chance, and stay tuned for more fashionable news in the next few weeks!

🐝 Sakebee 

• Like 7

Animal suit is a must for every outfit i have :^), sarcasm included

The high-top shoes are probably the best shoes in the mix though that i basically use in every outfit (talking about male characters).

Female ringer t.

Best item in the game.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 2

What kind of items are an auto-include in your designs?

top,bottom and footwear must be in 100% also some headwear like bonus

Edited by TheMessiah

Female harem pants are love. I like them a lot. But i'd say Skate High-Tops are shoes i am using in most of my outfits.

knit beanie with aviators on head

wristwatch (we need a proper one for males pls)

rings

My favorite clothing pieces are:

Devil Dog's outfit
WASP Customizations
Fingerless Gauntlet gloves that we can't have yet

• Like 1

Tactical gear stuff from the original RTW Concept art. I play in a way that my character fits the lore. Such a shame that vision has been blurred today.

WE NEED MORE TACTICAL STUFFS FROM THE OG CONCEPT ART!

• Like 6

Tactical clothes, headphones, microfone or smth that person uses for communication, shotgun vest config.

Edited by wHisHi
  • Like 2

I'll admit, I'm definitely guilty of using High-Top Shoes in most of my outfits. They look heckin' good, what can I say.

Skate High-Tops look pretty alright too, but I've always found it kinda weird how their model actually makes your character's feet shorter; other shoes don't do that.

My outfits across both genders in the game more often than not include the Ringer T, though recently I've been using long-sleeved tops on my female characters - so the good ol' Long-sleeved Shirt, Hockey Jersey, or the Turtleneck. The only thing I dislike about the Turtleneck is that wooly texture/shadowmap/whatever you're supposed to call that. The Turtleneck Minidress doesn't have that, but you'd probably sooner catch my characters dead than wearing that overly short mess of a clothing item. (Seriously, the "Nouvelle Chinoise" preset clothing set for female Enforcers suffers greatly because it's pretty much just the Turtleneck Minidress and Flower Stockings, and having the stocking tops (garters?) be plainly visible on an outfit is really tacky.)

Since we're at the topic of clothing — I'm actually not a fan of too many Armas items, personally speaking. The notable exceptions are the aforementioned High-Top Shoes and the Hockey Jersey — mostly because they're a bit more versatile. It really feels like a lot of the clothing items on Armas flat out don't work with anything else. The Long-sleeved Shirt from the base game is great and fun to use because you can wear it under a Ringer T, tuck it into your pants or skirt, and because it's mostly skintight you can even fake the skin colour on it and have your own "custom" sleeve length... but the Nylon Flight Jacket from some pack on Armas? I've never seen anyone wear it with anything else or customize it visibly.

I'd love to see more "plain" and customizable clothing in the future. Flashy and intricate things with lots of parts are cool and all, but they don't work too well as canvas for customizing.

• Like 1

Add female Leotard/Swimsuit that can be worn as a layer below lets say jeans, theres even an icon ready for it, also let us access https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/
High top shoes, Cannibal mask are my favorites to wear.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am seeing a lot of great comments here. Keep it coming! For those of you suggesting new items, are there classic favorites you find yourself wearing all the time as well? We want all the feedback!

• Like 1

My Favorite Clothings are Thong (we need more) and Bikini or cup bra.

The game need more skimpy clothing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Snakeskin leggings More snakeskin clothing.

wait i got more These

unreleased stuff

On 9/5/2018 at 5:19 PM, Zolerox said:

Gauntlet (R) & (L)

Armored motorcycle-style gauntlet, for the right/left hand

m_handwear_gloves_enforcement_gauntletrim_handwear_gloves_enforcement_gauntletle

Fingerless Gauntlet (R) & (L)

A fingerless, armored, motorcycle-style gauntlet, for the right/left hand.

m_handwear_gloves_enforcement_gauntletfim_handwear_gloves_enforcement_gauntletfi

SGGolAP.png

(Second Wave) Webbing Vest
Found on: Ty Durrant

m_top_vest_enforcement_webbingforbase.pn

HxYiShX.png

(Second Wave) Webbing Vest (Holster)
Found on: Darryl Kent

m_top_vest_enforcement_webbingholster.pn

5cwex1T.png

Safety Goggles (Neck) 
Found on: Templeton, Kaspar Danko, Stu Phoenix

m_neckwear_necklace_functional_gogglesfl

YwxX1ro.png

Police Badge
Found on: Miguel Estebano

m_neckwear_badge_enforcement_policebadge

iw9F1D4.png

Prentiss Tigers Badge (Male , Female)
Found on: Akiko X, Violet Prentiss, Chiza, Orlenz Moretti & Chung Hee

m_neckwear_badge_enforcement_prentisstigf_neckwear_badge_enforcement_prentisstig

roP9rlO.png

Bodysuit Tank (aka Swimsuit)

f_underwear_bodysuit_tank.png

(Suggested before but why not show the icon)

May already exist but.

Safety Goggles (Female)
F_Facewear_Goggles_Functional_Flying.png

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Mainly alot of tactical webbings and vest pouches that I wish they were in the store as buyable Gear. Like the shotgun setup that I've seen on a friend's character and alot of others
So that my outfits could fit my armory setup.

I always use either egg head , or snowball head, always a mask

I wish i could put a hat on top of my snowball head though...

• Like 4

• simple white face mask as a freebie for covid social distancing, the current face coverings in game are just not the same.
  • hoodie or shirt that is worn around the waist
Edited by Shini
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Now that I think about it, my favorite clothing pieces are backpacks. I really wish they where compatible with more clothing pieces, like jackets, given that they are very inconsistent. (Can be worn on top of a bulletproof vest, but not if you have a jacket under that vest)

Edited by Gusvato3080
  • Like 4