badass1234

APB Reloaded is LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE for a year because of non-existant AutoIt Battleye detection

For over a month now I've exhausted all available support/contact options with gamersfirst.

First I went on steam support

https://steamcommunity.com/app/113400/discussions/0/2516897767697313538/

Then I have posted in a thread where another player has reported the very same issue

Then I have realised that Battleye is going to Permanban people automatically, so I did post about the issue, once again

Only to get remarks that I am using some weird software and/or cheats.

So I even went as far as creating a support ticket

https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us/requests/118484

But apparently, me waiting for over a month to get an answer is fine, but I have to reply within 7 days.

Sure, I get it, Little Orbit is understaffed and it takes longer to get a reply.

In that case, how hard is it really to also change automatic closing of tickets from 7 days to 30 days, so that customers get the same timeframe to reply as the company?

I really loved APB back in the days, I did pay for some in game stuff.

I did and still have sentiment for APB as I've played this game a lot and have had a lot of good times with it.

I bought a new PC, wanted to see the new updates, maybe the new engine update and I was only left with unplayable game.

Never have I ever had any issue with any Anticheat out there, including Riot's Valorant anticheat, ESEA anticheat (hypervisor based anticheat for competetive CSGO premium matchmaking) and I could just keep listing all the anticheats on and on... but it seems like there's no point.

I was also reached out personally by @Sakebee via PM to help me resolve the issue, which I appreciate, but since the first PM was sent to me, no reply was in sight.

With that said my patience has run out.

Frustration and sadness has grown bigger over my sentiment to APB,

I got to realise nobody really cares here about the community and it's users.

It's very sad as since the first issues that APB has had I had always crossed my fingers that the APB situation will be better.

Sadly, that is not the case, even thought I have done my utmost best to resolve this gamebreaking bug, nothing has been done regarding this matter.

Removed Support Ticket + Forum DM's ~@mayii

Telling users to uninstall a crucial part of the Razer Mamba mouse, which is next to useless without Razer Synapse, just because their agressive anticheat is unable to differentiate between actual cheats and legitimate - worldwide known software is just ridiculous.

Sadly I have to give up completely on APB, not because I want to, but because I am left with no other option.

• Like 6

It would run fine if razer users would turn off macro that comes with razer drivers. 

EmbellishedGregariousHorsemouse-small.gi

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9

Aggressive anti cheats are why we have less cheaters.

Little Orbit as well as players do care , but players ( the community ) are basically fed up with people who make excuses for unfailr advantages since its normally the same stories for macros.

AHK and other means are said to be planned to not be allowed to function after the engine upgrade and as far as i know this still is planned. it might make some of your stuff useless regardless - i dont know what exactly you have since i dont have what you have

And finally , staff get busy since theres so many things to do, also see if any of them had time to reply , since some are in different time zones and have to sleep at times we are awake. it might be what happened.

1 hour ago, badass1234 said:

Sadly, that is not the case, even thought I have done my utmost best to resolve this gamebreaking bug, nothing has been done regarding this matter.

I understand your frustration and we would hate to see you go, but our anticheat measures are an important part of maintaining a healthy APB community. Have you tried the solution suggested by support? If you disable the macro software as instructed, you should be able to access the game properly. This solution has worked for many other users with this issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, badass1234 said:

the Razer Mamba mouse, which is next to useless without Razer Synapse

Coincidentally, I have the Mamba TE and use Synapse 3... APB works fine with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Synapse 3 over here, using it just for my BlackWidow Chroma V2 and haven't had any issues with APB.

• Like 2

I'm using synapse 3 for my Razer Basilisk.  The macro module is installed but I haven't tried using it in APB. No kicks.

I don't understand the dislikes on your post.

Edited by Cr0
  • Like 2

Thanks for reminding me to uninstall synapse after my razor mouse broke.

• Like 3

Today we learned a good lesson.

The true good anti-cheat is only the one that kicks and detects legit programs running coolers and rgb lights.

Good job anti-cheat companies. 
Smash that. 💪

PS Oh and please, be sure to not open legal cases against these companies just because your pc blew up because of the extremely high temps.

1 hour ago, AlishaHutt said:

The true good anti-cheat is only the one that kicks and detects legit programs running coolers and rgb lights.

Smash that. 💪

PS Oh and please, be sure to not open legal cases against these companies just because your pc blew up because of the extremely high temps.

No, we didn't.

• Like 1

I use an equalizer which has a GUI that uses AutoIT. I get kicked for it which is a good thing for all of us and an inconvenience for me, but its manageable. I don't understand how your mouse would be "next to useless" without its software? It's not required and merely allows for some customisation most of the time. I very rarely even change anything in my own software and I'm someone with many profiles. I can just switch profiles on the go without having the program open. If closing the software doesn't help either then you might have to uninstall it. Sucks I guess.

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 2

i also use razer's software for my deathadder elite however never had any issues. i think the op is hiding something.

• Thanks 2

I use Razer for both mouse and keyboard, and have not disabled any of the plethora of features on either. No problems logging in and playing for several hour sessions as normal. Looks like a pretty clear case of OP trying to use macros and getting slapped for it. No sympathy will be had from me.

8 hours ago, badass1234 said:

Telling users to uninstall a crucial part of the Razer Mamba mouse, which is next to useless without Razer Synapse, just because their agressive anticheat is unable to differentiate between actual cheats and legitimate - worldwide known software is just ridiculous.

I used a super awesome pink Death Adder for 4 years back in 2014, never had an issue and would use the same software for other games. I switched to the Logitech G502 Proteus Core and their software causes no issues either (and is absolutely awesome for other games, huge recommend! #NotSponsored)

I think there's something else going on with your system and I don't blame LO for not being able to help you, I don't think we can either.

Sorry, cutie.

• Thanks 1

you're using a razer mamba... there are way better mice with better sensors, clicks, cables, mousefeet that dont even use mouse software. you should upgrade... zowie, endgame gear XM-1 are a couple brands/mice that get high praise in the fps community as being good. 

i myself haven't bought a razer product in over 12 years cause of how low quality they are. I recently stopped buying logitech for the same reason.

3 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

I use an equalizer which has a GUI that uses AutoIT. I get kicked for it which is a good thing for all of us and an inconvenience for me, but its manageable. I don't understand how your mouse would be "next to useless" without its software? It's not required and merely allows for some customisation most of the time. I very rarely even change anything in my own software and I'm someone with many profiles. I can just switch profiles on the go without having the program open. If closing the software doesn't help either then you might have to uninstall it. Sucks I guess.

I think we're using the same program and as of recently it hasn't been kicking me for using it while playing APB. Im using PEACE APO, they mightve white listed it recently

18 hours ago, AlishaHutt said:

Smash that. 💪

We don't even know what the actual reason for the kick is so you can't say it detected a legit nor non legit program-

Mamba 2015 cannot use Synapse 3.0.

You cannot change DPI or DPI profiles without Razer Synapse 2.0 as Mamba 2015 has no onboard memory.

It's not possible to turn off macros in Razer Synapse 2.0

https://prnt.sc/u699u7

Screenshot above as a proof, no macro exists and I'm just being told to BUY A NEW MOUSE in order to play this game or THAT I AM TRYING TO USE MACRO OR CHEAT IN THE GAME XDDD

Everybody is being a smartass without having basic knowledge about the topic from the programming standpoint.

Buying a new mouse to play a game when I have a perfectly working mouse isn't a solution to the underlying issue, but a workaround for an existing issue.

@Flawscheck yourself before you wreck yourself, find me one that can be both wireless and wired, whenever I unplug or plug the mouse cable in it.

No wait, don't - I don't care about your opinion whatsoever.

I'm done with everybody hackusating me all over the place or telling me to buy a new mouse in order to play the game.

Adios amigos, instead of getting constructive discussion, things to try out or some input from the tech team it's just randoms telling me to buy a new mouse or that I'm hiding something.

Farewell, I'm done with this game.

To second what has been said before, I use Razer hardware and the game is perfectly playable. Delete AutoHotKey from Synapse 2.0 if you don't use it and it'll be fine. Pretty much the only reason you'd use it in APB is to macro trigger.

"Sadly I have to give up completely on APB, not because I want to, but because I am left with no other option."

If only he knew PMG and what it can do.. No macros needed nor gitting gud with that weapon

emote169.png

18 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

If only he knew PMG and what it can do.. No macros needed nor gitting gud with that weapon

emote169.png

Lol...owned

17 hours ago, badass1234 said:

You cannot change DPI or DPI profiles without Razer Synapse 2.0 as Mamba 2015 has no onboard memory.

Screenshot above as a proof, no macro exists and I'm just being told to BUY A NEW MOUSE in order to play this game or THAT I AM TRYING TO USE MACRO OR CHEAT IN THE GAME XDDD

Everybody is being a smartass without having basic knowledge about the topic from the programming standpoint.

Buying a new mouse to play a game when I have a perfectly working mouse isn't a solution to the underlying issue, but a workaround for an existing issue.

@Flawscheck yourself before you wreck yourself, find me one that can be both wireless and wired, whenever I unplug or plug the mouse cable in it.

I'm done with everybody hackusating me all over the place or telling me to buy a new mouse in order to play the game.

Adios amigos, instead of getting constructive discussion, things to try out or some input from the tech team it's just randoms telling me to buy a new mouse or that I'm hiding something.

This is a public forum. I'm not sure what you expected. You got an answer from the community manager and a member of SPCT, which are essentially what you call the "tech team" on the forums. People have told you their honest thoughts and ideas for your problem. If you're not happy, then tough shit. You're expecting AAA levels of support from a game that has been on life support for 10 years with a median of 600-800 players daily.

Although I understand your frustration, you are acting as if no workaround or solution exists, despite you being clearly aware of some. The issue comes from Synapse 2.0 and BattleEye, that's the end of the story. Either find a workaround (DELETE AUTOHOTKEY FROM SYNAPSE 2, IT IS USELESS UNLESS YOU USE MACROS, IN WHICH CASE YOU ARE CHEATING) or wait for the Engine Upgrade like all RTX owners are, and give beta feedback by mentioning this.

No, what YOU want is for Little Orbit to take engineers off the Engine Upgrade, work on this issue trough the terrible code of Live, add the extra code, and double the workload to update the very same new code to function in the EU.

You believe this issue is not caused by you and as such, it's up to those in charge to fix the problem. You however fail to see the world that exists outside of your walled garden. That's time and resources Little Orbit can't spare at the moment. Little Orbit has much more important shit to do than fixing an issue probably only 2-3 players are getting, ESPECIALLY if a working workaround is known, and you just refuse to apply it.

You want to talk about programming standpoints? Here's one : As a project manager, which of these two issues do you believe needs more focus?
- The engine upgrade, which will finally allow LO to add content, will give the game a breath of fresh air, and will allow all players with RTX cards to play the game at all;

- A BattleEye issue that LO cannot directly fix without implementing their own anticheat, which would take twice the work since it needs to go in the EU aswell

You are a baby. Goodbye.

Edited by Catgorl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, badass1234 said:

Want me to send you a mouse?
If you have a P.O. Box I'll mail you a free mouse.

But you really gotta learn how to talk to people.

21 hours ago, Catgorl said:

To second what has been said before, I use Razer hardware and the game is perfectly playable. Delete AutoHotKey from Synapse 2.0 if you don't use it and it'll be fine. Pretty much the only reason you'd use it in APB is to macro trigger.

Does he even need to delete it? Surely if he closes down the AHK software when he wants to play APB there'll be nothing for BE to detect and kick for? 

OP is either really dumb / stubborn or is using macros to cheat. BE doing its job either way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/25/2020 at 9:37 PM, AlishaHutt said:

...and macros. Which they are openly combatting.

whilst plenty people in this thread can actually use said software without the issues you're mentioning.

how selective do you wanna be

this post is misleading because the game will still be unplayable if you dont use razer...

• Like 4