badass1234

APB Reloaded is LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE for a year because of non-existant AutoIt Battleye detection

Razer Nari Ultimate go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

On 4/16/2021 at 9:41 AM, Ketog said:

774288233945235487.png?v=1

Add me on discord Liarus#1001 i'll help you with it, i bet you i'll find the issue in less than 30 minutes

Challenge accepted, invite sent. my discord id ends with 7301

22 hours ago, badass1234 said:

Challenge accepted, invite sent. my discord id ends with 7301

I lost the bet... it took more than 30 minutes (~1H30) , but we found the issue

Turns out he had a third party software to manage his steam accounts, after some suspicions he sent it to me and it was indeed, based on AutoIT, which was what he was getting kicked for.

unknown.png?width=882&height=832

588681846938927104.png?v=1hell yeah gamers, tech support ketog at your service

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Battleye support failed

Gamersfirst support failed

Multiple posts on this forums failed

Various things others suggested me to do failed

Even as far as reaching out using twitter failed

Staff PMs on the forums also failed

What or should  I say WHO did not fail though, was @Ketog

I was completely blind in regard to that application as I've used it for years, not a single issue anywhere, so I just assumed it's properly coded as it could actually remember steam guard tokens which other applications for that purpose failed to, at the time I did my research.

Now I have went with open-source proper alternative https://github.com/TcNobo/TcNo-Acc-Switcher

Ketog has proved the previous app I used for it was actually rubbish, which has saved me from a lot of frustration and has finally allowed me to play the game, after almost 2 years of struggle! ❤️

My respect to you mate.

Also Wave Lounge community is a great place to talk about a lot of different stuff and Ketog being the pillar of the community, reaching out to others even outside of the community, this really is something special and rare to see these days.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, badass1234 said:

Battleye support failed

Gamersfirst support failed

Multiple posts on this forums failed

Various things others suggested me to do failed

Even as far as reaching out using twitter failed

Staff PMs on the forums also failed

What or should  I say WHO did not fail though, was @Ketog

I was completely blind in regard to that application as I've used it for years, not a single issue anywhere, so I just assumed it's properly coded as it could actually remember steam guard tokens which other applications for that purpose failed to, at the time I did my research.

Now I have went with open-source proper alternative https://github.com/TcNobo/TcNo-Acc-Switcher

Ketog has proved the previous app I used for it was actually rubbish, which has saved me from a lot of frustration and has finally allowed me to play the game, after almost 2 years of struggle! ❤️

My respect to you mate.

Also Wave Lounge community is a great place to talk about a lot of different stuff and Ketog being the pillar of the community, reaching out to others even outside of the community, this really is something special and rare to see these days.

Nice. 

Ketog OP

• Like 1

Chill my dudes. They already banning for false positive. 🙄

yes.

On 9/10/2020 at 6:24 AM, FakeBungo said:

this post is misleading because the game will still be unplayable if you dont use razer...

Edited by ShawLOL

Hello,

As this issue has been resolved, I have locked and moved this topic to the Resolved PC Bugs & Tech Issues section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii