badass1234

APB Reloaded is LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE for a year because of non-existant AutoIt Battleye detection

Keep in mind that the use of bot (macros or anything that mimics a macro) is banned so the use of anything from a macro mouse to a gamepad (with macros activated) 

20 minutes ago, Omega101 said:

Keep in mind that the use of bot (macros or anything that mimics a macro) is banned so the use of anything from a macro mouse to a gamepad (with macros activated) 

Everyone knows this. 

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. At this point I'm not using ANY razer devices and there's no trace of Razer Synapse on my PC.

I use Corsair K70 MK.2 with Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro Se (long name lol), both of which are managed by the iCUE software.

Despite not having any macros made for current profile, I'm still getting kicked for AutoIT - USING COMPLETELY DIFFRENT MOUSE - NO RAZER!

The only 2 macros I have on 1 of ~8 profiles is that they replace back and forwards mouse keys with left windows key and right windows key (to prevent accidentally going back a page in chrome in some situations), but why am I ever writing this, I'm a cheater trying to use macro and I should just uninstall my computer from my house...

Moreover APB's anticheat BattleEye shortly after kicking me from the game automatically force closes iCUE completely, without any information.

Here I am, took your advice guys and changed my mouse, not because of APB but because of other reasons, but the issue remains exactly the same. 🙂

I thought, hey - maybe after it closed the iCUE I'll just go ahead and try to play it without iCUE or any of it's part running, that makes sense, right?

Well, guess what?

With iCUE and it's modules turned off completely by APB's Battleye anticheat I'm still getting kicked for AutoIT, despite not having anything close to it running.

I wanted to give APB another chance, as I changed the mouse as a lot of you people suggested, but this makes no difference.

I guess this game just cannot be played anymore if you buy any of the better "gaming" mouses that has those features, just because they have all the features.

PROPER MOUSE vs. APB

Choose one

I'll stay with proper mouse, if anybody from the APB Staff is interested in looking into this problem, I'd be glad to help because of the sentiment I have for this game, as the game remains unplayable for me for over a year now.

hKjEK8q.png

I play apb legit all my live. No cheats no macro. And i had never any problem with a anti cheat from apb. No problem with punkbuster, be, fairfight, and  eac. Crazy or?  That show me in privat it was alltime work. You people should try play legit only Thats is your problem it was never a anticheat. Fuck liers overall 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eviltara said:

I play apb legit all my live. No cheats no macro. And i had never any problem with a anti cheat from apb. No problem with punkbuster, be, fairfight, and  eac. Crazy or?  That show me in privat it was alltime work. You people should try play legit only Thats is your problem it was never a anticheat. Fuck liers overall 

Good for you! BE has malfunctioned before: "Query Timeout"  error for example.

• Like 1

Never used any corsair products myself, but with a quick google I found out iCUE is causing problems in many games, most recently valorant. 

" The reason iCUE (and NZXT CAM and some others) are getting hit is because they're using a cpuz driver from 2008 which has a vulnerability that allows escalation of priviledges and information disclosure that was reported in October of 2017. Link for those interested.

This is definitely a fix that has to come from Corsair, iCUE should not be running a Kernel Driver from the last decade with vulnerabilitiesthat are known for 2 years." -> found here link

"It's also rather ironic that this anticheat, which has been critisized quite a bit lately (and in part, for good reason) is the one that actually points out that we have a security hole like this."

I can play Valorant with it's anticheat without any issues, no problem in beta, no problem last week aswell.

Even faceit anticheat which is in Ring 0 access level isn't having any issues.

But here I am, without the ability to play the game.

12 hours ago, badass1234 said:

I can play Valorant with it's anticheat without any issues, no problem in beta, no problem last week aswell.

Even faceit anticheat which is in Ring 0 access level isn't having any issues.

But here I am, without the ability to play the game.

Alr, I'll try to help you with this one, 

Even when unistalling programs, there could be hidden files, or registry entries in your system, these could be getting picked up from your previous installation of Razer drivers by BE.

You essentially have 2 options here for trouble shooting : 
1 : Full system formatting 

2 : Using Revo uninstaller to scrub every single file related to the problematic software. (I heavily recommend revo unistaller pro , the "Yarr-Yarr fideli-di" version if you catch my drift).
If you go with Revo make sure to ALSO scrub for autoIT files as well as Razer files. You can try booting up the game after you ran Revo and confirm if it worked.

I heavily suspect you have AutoIT registry entries from a previous installation that you forgot about and this should clean it up.
This is taking in consideration that you're the only person with such a specific problem when multiple people have confirmed using the same software and don't have issues.

This was an interesting read. and well. Pff 🤷‍♂️  .. should I help..  Ok if this is a false negative what would a "possible test solution" be.? 

I agree with RatedX  (great name? although is that pic meant to be Johnny Bravo? 😂)  doing the second option. Revo may do this through your OS local account, or depending on version require you to reboot to admin or "safe mode"  there is another step you need to take into consideration..  AutoIT = which for the record can be used to abuse mouse & key presses to trigger events etc.. as well as day to day IT uses (not saying you have)  AutoIT once installed depending on version will integrated its self into your core os. so even if you close it in task manager it can still have a background process or even re-start its own process. 

Now although a AutoIt is freewawre if Razor has "used" this application and combined it into its own mouse app.. (possible) your options become a little more tricky.. 

To remove AutoIT , and or Razor Features [ You will have to identify any AutoIt parts of the razor software]  you are best doing this in "Safe mode"  - < this is more advanced and I cannot advise you do this with out knowledge so do so at your own risk. 

Now battleeye.. this has 3+ different ways it can monitor you. depending on what service is in place via the "game" servers. i wont get into detail for obvious reason. 

If you are able to play other games using battleeye with your current apb ban. then I would say - uninstall battle eye from your system through "safe mode" as well as going through your additional file locations to remove addition "ghost/stamp" files.  again you will need to read up how / were to find these. 

If  you are lucky..  and its just a "system side" ban/block then battleeye is just acknowledging your system flag ID & Game ID together , thus no BE files and non on server side then you might be free. 

But if your unlucky then the APB BE server side has you flagged based on a number of factors and your not going to be playing the game anytime soon.   

Now GamersFirst/LittleOrbit will not be in any rush to resolve your "ban" issue., if it is their Client level, if yours is global it will be BE issue, 🤷‍♂️ .. now LittleOrbit especially wont if you keep trying the game creating new flags. additionally when they see "macro, mouse, application etc" Why? because anything automatically done by BE is going to be pretty accurate, and is a "he said she said" argument, PLUS the argument of "but I don't use it, it was installed etc. " doesn't count  BE will only detect something if it is used. per say. They cant strike someone just because you have an "application" on your system., Although pre scanning of processes is cared out and "autoIT" is freeware (more about that read on)  it would have to be "activated" for it to be flagged. I have corsair mouse and keyboard, I use pre set macro keys but to carry out single use functions external to the game. , so BE doesn't care, but if it detects "other" instances then it will flag it,  This can include the "Mouse wheel" abuse as well  ...  

Trust me there is more people wanting content and engine update then there is wanting someone "un-banned" ..  and with the current world its hard enough having people trying to do these updated remotely.  

Additionally its been know for some time that BE can detect "false negatives" on applications, normally you will be kicked from game  but with "illegal event" or "corrupt data" . normally  applications like EVGA, MSI, Discord etc can have this effect.  

Oh and note about other games allowing you to play is dependant on the "games" own BE server/update levels nothing to do with APB.. think of it like Pizza Hut & Dominos Hawaiian pizzas, they aren't the same , nor taste or spell the same. 

Iv been vague on bits  on purpose. meh..  

• Thanks 1

Have you tried reinstalling APB? or Windows? Maybe look into the registry to try and manually delete all traces of autoIT. It sounds to me like the mouse you're using isn't the issue at all.

Wait what? i have everything razer will i get ban now ?

23 hours ago, ColorBauss said:

Never used any corsair products myself, but with a quick google I found out iCUE is causing problems in many games, most recently valorant. 

" The reason iCUE (and NZXT CAM and some others) are getting hit is because they're using a cpuz driver from 2008 which has a vulnerability that allows escalation of priviledges and information disclosure that was reported in October of 2017. Link for those interested.

This is definitely a fix that has to come from Corsair, iCUE should not be running a Kernel Driver from the last decade with vulnerabilitiesthat are known for 2 years." -> found here link

"It's also rather ironic that this anticheat, which has been critisized quite a bit lately (and in part, for good reason) is the one that actually points out that we have a security hole like this."

It would be nice if these anti-cheat apps would tell you exactly what is blocked and why it's blocked so legit users can fix it. Cheaters will know it's blocked and find workarounds regardless.

Security through obscurity never works. Leaving my door open and not telling anyone doesn't stop anyone from walking in. Closing and locking it without telling anyone only stops honest people from walking in.

Edited by SquirrelFace
  • Like 1

deserved for using razer.

On 2/27/2021 at 12:26 PM, Ketog said:

deserved for using razer.

Most gaming like peripherals are garbage. There's not many options for higher quality mice with low latency.

• Like 1

Razer user here.  Ive used all razer mice and keyboards and synapse since it was released with this game.  Ive played  for years and never been kicked for having razer peripherals or for having synapse running ever.

Edited by Shimmer

//Offtopic starts here

I will ignore smart people writing stuff "deserved for using razer", clearly a level of braindeadness where one does not read the thread, but puts the blame for using a brand, which is not even being used anymore, which was clearly stated few posts before.

"Wave Lounge - Enjoy the brightest side of APB's community !" - @Ketog you're clearly not the bright side of APB's community, but still have it in your signature, how ironic. 🙂

I bet you've never heard that it's better to say nothing, then speak gibberish just to speak.

//Offtopic ends here

At the last attempt I did I was in a state where there was no trace of APB, so yes I did install APB from nothing this time aswell.

Gamersfirst support tells me to contact battleye support.

Removed Customer Support Ticket ~@mayii

Battleye just sent me the usual troubleshooting steps for casuals, as the first response, completely disregarding my offer to debug and troubleshoot this.

Fine, I guess they'd send me another email to resolve this?

https://prnt.sc/10q5fwe

No way, they just assume that FAQ is going to solve this, nice logic, zero effort put into resolving this.

I also tried the paid Revo Uninstaller Pro, as one might expect, there was no autoit or macro installed, so it's search doesn't show up anything if I look for "auto" or "macro", I did cleanup my files and registry using ccleaner.

I am not going to reinstall the entire OS just to play one game, I've got hundreds of others with various anticheats and none of them has any issues, except for APB's Battleye...

From now on I'll ignore those peanut for brains hackusations towards me as there's no point arguing with stupid people, as they will first bring you down to their level and then beat with experience.

Is anybody really thinking I'd spend so much time on this over the course of couple of years if the problem would be me using some cheat or useless macro?... Cheaters usually just dl a game, some trash cheat, play around for some time and then forget about the game when they get banned.

I know that because there's so many cheaters in CSGO.

I know I've said this before, but the stupidity levels with some are way too high here. I'm just trying to play the bloody game, but I cannot.

Is this really a reason to attack me in various ways?
If you have nothing to add to the topic of this issue, just don't write anything, this topic is already littered with useless and pointless remarks.

I wonder what comes first, me being able to play this game, or this game dying off?...

Because it seems g1st support doesn't care, battleye doesn't care and I still cannot play the game.
Instead I'm fighting idiots accustating me of cheating, with small percentage actually willing to help and overcome this problem, at least there's this spark of hope for this community.

Stop necropost please. Razer  mouses comes with macro. Macro is bannable (back in 2020 at least lol). Use other mouse maybe?

Yet again, stop pinging old topics back., please.

1 hour ago, Nagletz said:

Stop necropost please. Razer  mouses comes with macro. Macro is bannable (back in 2020 at least lol). Use other mouse maybe?

Except for the fact that you can use other brands like logitech with hardware macros built in. You can write you own macros that BE won't care about. You can go crazy and build a timer circuit and put it in line with your mouse switch.

What I'm saying is blocking some mice does not solve the macro problem. It only negatively affects legit users. LO could make every weapon fire automatic at their current max rate of fire, that would put everyone on the same playing field as far as rate of fire goes. It would also point out who the macro users were when they whine about other players shooting as fast as them.

• Like 2

On 3/19/2021 at 6:53 PM, Nagletz said:

Learn to read the thread before you post like a dumbass.

I have no razer devices whatsoever at this point, I don't use any macros as I have literally no use for them.

I've now bought Corsair Mouse to go with Corsair Keyboard, same problem and iCUE doesn't provide any way to disable macros, well, I'm getting kicked regardless if iCUE is running or not.

I don't use any RGB/FAN software.

The only thing close to it that I do use is MSI Afterburner with RTSS to get info about my hardware and FPS in an overlay, but there's not a single game that wouldn't start because of it and to make it funnier it has nothing even related to Macros.

So yeah, the company seems to only be interested in making money, not fixing bugs that make the game literally unplayable

@Nagletz

If you would have the ability to use brain and read the thread before posting to it, you'd know I literally cannot play the game for over a year now.

Without any progress, help from devs, tickets told me to read FAQ or message batteleye, I did both.

FAQ gives me nothing useful

Battleye replied with Read FAQ also assuming it resolved my issue and promptly closing my ticket, I was waiting for reply over a month, but they couldn't wait a week.

Why do I keep coming back here?
Sentiment aaaand the fact that since last attempt I still had the game installed (clean fresh game install) and on my desktop

and no I'm not reinstalling 5+ programming IDE's, setting up again 3+ VMs, reinstalling around 200+ applications just to format the drive to play APB.

Darkorbit seems to be interested in the store, joker tickets, but doesn't care about this problem...

I've now made a new threads regarding this issue and also a post in the beta section, as the bug also did happen in beta version that I tried somwhere between the 1st post of this thread and now.

I think I couldn't post before in those sections as I didn't have enough posts on the forums yet, so I did it now, if this doesn't change anything then I really see no way for me to play the game anymore, APB 2.1 or not.

Edited by badass1234

I get kicked for having Ultra Scope open. It's to view lab equipment like power supplies, oscilloscopes, etc.

Sadly these issues are not just with Battleye. All the anticheats have hopped on the ban XYZ hardware bandwagon. They all kick for stupid reasons, like having a virtual machine open. What's next, ban gsync monitors because they could have modified firmware? With the direction they're going I won't be surprised if they block some motherboard vendors for having fully configurable BIOSes.

• Like 1

buy a logitech then u can play apb again with your macros 

On 3/19/2021 at 6:31 PM, badass1234 said:

//Offtopic starts here

I will ignore smart people writing stuff "deserved for using razer", clearly a level of braindeadness where one does not read the thread, but puts the blame for using a brand, which is not even being used anymore, which was clearly stated few posts before.

"Wave Lounge - Enjoy the brightest side of APB's community !" - @Ketog you're clearly not the bright side of APB's community, but still have it in your signature, how ironic. 🙂

I bet you've never heard that it's better to say nothing, then speak gibberish just to speak.

//Offtopic ends here

At the last attempt I did I was in a state where there was no trace of APB, so yes I did install APB from nothing this time aswell.

Gamersfirst support tells me to contact battleye support.

Removed Customer Support Ticket ~@mayii

Battleye just sent me the usual troubleshooting steps for casuals, as the first response, completely disregarding my offer to debug and troubleshoot this.

Fine, I guess they'd send me another email to resolve this?

https://prnt.sc/10q5fwe

No way, they just assume that FAQ is going to solve this, nice logic, zero effort put into resolving this.

I also tried the paid Revo Uninstaller Pro, as one might expect, there was no autoit or macro installed, so it's search doesn't show up anything if I look for "auto" or "macro", I did cleanup my files and registry using ccleaner.

I am not going to reinstall the entire OS just to play one game, I've got hundreds of others with various anticheats and none of them has any issues, except for APB's Battleye...

From now on I'll ignore those peanut for brains hackusations towards me as there's no point arguing with stupid people, as they will first bring you down to their level and then beat with experience.

Is anybody really thinking I'd spend so much time on this over the course of couple of years if the problem would be me using some cheat or useless macro?... Cheaters usually just dl a game, some trash cheat, play around for some time and then forget about the game when they get banned.

I know that because there's so many cheaters in CSGO.

I know I've said this before, but the stupidity levels with some are way too high here. I'm just trying to play the bloody game, but I cannot.

Is this really a reason to attack me in various ways?
If you have nothing to add to the topic of this issue, just don't write anything, this topic is already littered with useless and pointless remarks.

I wonder what comes first, me being able to play this game, or this game dying off?...

Because it seems g1st support doesn't care, battleye doesn't care and I still cannot play the game.
Instead I'm fighting idiots accustating me of cheating, with small percentage actually willing to help and overcome this problem, at least there's this spark of hope for this community.

774288233945235487.png?v=1

Add me on discord Liarus#1001 i'll help you with it, i bet you i'll find the issue in less than 30 minutes

Edited by Ketog