Sakebee

Anti-Cheat Discussion

14 hours ago, Omega101 said:

Been a while so I came back to check the state of the game. Was happy to see that there was a server with 30/30 players. Last time I checked last summer the best you could hope for was 10 or 12 on at least 1 side.

As far as the cheating, nothing has changed or be fixed because  most of the cheats are botters.  Played 8 games before having to go to work and the first 6 were the normal lite botters  fast carrying heavy Objs and kangaroo jump firing.   The last 2 matches were against the heavy cheaters that were walling, using bobfirebots, rapidhandswapfirebots, superthrowgernades and something that let a player snipe me at 99m with his sawed off shotgun. I was using a HVR and he killed me with his shotty before I could get a second round off (and I shot first).

The only thing that will combat the cheating epidemic is for GMs to actually be in game observing and warning / banning the cheaters. 

Now I say that because last time I played there was a GM in the game. I messaged him/her and asked them to watch the player. I pointed out that the guy was running with a safe faster than the team chasing him down in cars. The cheat would drop the safe, jump and spin in the air and kill all of out team in LOS. the grab the safe and run using a runjumpcarryitembot. The GM did say that he/she saw the player doing it but that I was the problem because I was being toxic by pointing it out to the GM.  

which is the reason I quit for  six months and why I can not get anyone to try or come back to the game.  It does not matter how good the new engine looks, until LO actually deals with the cheats the game will not get more than a slight bump. Until players see the cheats still thriving and remember why they quit playing APB. 

Lmfao. What? Trolllllllololol

Edited by Valkyrja-

11 hours ago, Omega101 said:

Been a while so I came back to check the state of the game. Was happy to see that there was a server with 30/30 players. Last time I checked last summer the best you could hope for was 10 or 12 on at least 1 side.

As far as the cheating, nothing has changed or be fixed because  most of the cheats are botters.  Played 8 games before having to go to work and the first 6 were the normal lite botters  fast carrying heavy Objs and kangaroo jump firing.   The last 2 matches were against the heavy cheaters that were walling, using bobfirebots, rapidhandswapfirebots, superthrowgernades and something that let a player snipe me at 99m with his sawed off shotgun. I was using a HVR and he killed me with his shotty before I could get a second round off (and I shot first).

The only thing that will combat the cheating epidemic is for GMs to actually be in game observing and warning / banning the cheaters. 

Now I say that because last time I played there was a GM in the game. I messaged him/her and asked them to watch the player. I pointed out that the guy was running with a safe faster than the team chasing him down in cars. The cheat would drop the safe, jump and spin in the air and kill all of out team in LOS. the grab the safe and run using a runjumpcarryitembot. The GM did say that he/she saw the player doing it but that I was the problem because I was being toxic by pointing it out to the GM.  

which is the reason I quit for  six months and why I can not get anyone to try or come back to the game.  It does not matter how good the new engine looks, until LO actually deals with the cheats the game will not get more than a slight bump. Until players see the cheats still thriving and remember why they quit playing APB. 

Almost hooked me with that bait.

11 hours ago, Omega101 said:

yikes

i can't tell whether its more depressing that you've been keeping up this weird troll account for almost 3 years or that you've truly experienced the world this way your whole life

On 3/5/2021 at 6:13 AM, Omega101 said:

6 months ago was not as bad as it is right now. But i also believe that cheating is cyclical, so the bad patch that we are in right now will level off and its business as usual. Then you have the cheaters that are very difficult to catch for what ever reason. You also have cheaters that are also toxic to their own team, toxic within district chat, all round obnoxious in the way they play, GG EZ .

Edited by Y2Venom

I don't know if LO truly understands what a complete disaster the situation is. It's worse then bad and worse than worse than bad. Often at least half the population in fightclub seems to be cheating.

In fightclub I've seriously turned to following some players around to find the enemy, since they always seem to know  where they are. Many of them are typical new low rank gold players who probably rerolled for the 20th time and others are old veterans who are magically staying on top of all cheat waves without fail. After a while you learn to identify them and you can just follow them, and voila you get more kills. Am I cheating by doing that? No, because how could I truly know they are cheating unless I'm looking at their screen?

If there is even 1 pixel of my hitbox showing these guys will instantly hit me so I've taken to using OPGL so I can get the advantage of being able to kill them without them getting a chance to hit me because if they have that chance, they will hit me, not just shoot. Then these cheaters come to the forums going "OPGL is ruining fightclub" 🤣

Then we have streamers trying to hide that they are cheating, every day, several ones, as well as some blatant ones. Most of those guys would not stream if they didn't cheat because they need that to feel that they can play without looking bad, which they end up doing anyway because of how clueless they are. Many of them have played for many years and still obviously have no idea what it should look like when you shoot and aim with no bots. They truly think it looks normal, making me question how long they have been cheating to still have no clue about that!

I can seriously go to twitch and spot them within a couple of minutes. Some times under a minute.
But ... many of them seem to tell themselves they are closet cheating partly because there are hardcore cheaters who'd ruin their game otherwise. This way they can still "enjoy" the game for themselves. These guys may complain a little about cheaters, but they'll never not play because of cheaters, because they can truly deal with it. I understand them, even though it is bad. No question about it.

When you add the blatants and the closets up, play fightclub a lot, to see it for real, check how many are using the public cheats, hear about the "private" and semi private cheats, cheating clans who all aim exactly the same way, same aim behaviour patterns, artificial looking recoil control... etc etc..., you get terrifying numbers, especially compared to how small the population is. It's bad.

Edited by Cr0
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

I don't know if LO truly understands what a complete disaster the situation is. It's worse then bad and worse than worse than bad. Often at least half the population in fightclub seems to be cheating.

In fightclub I've seriously turned to following some players around to find the enemy, since they always seem to know  where they are. Many of them are typical new low rank gold players who probably rerolled for the 20th time and others are old veterans who are magically staying on top of all cheat waves without fail. After a while you learn to identify them and you can just follow them, and voila you get more kills. Am I cheating by doing that? No, because how could I truly know they are cheating unless I'm looking at their screen?

If there is even 1 pixel of my hitbox showing these guys will instantly hit me so I've taken to using OPGL so I can get the advantage of being able to kill them without them getting a chance to hit me because if they have that chance, they will hit me, not just shoot. Then these cheaters come to the forums going "OPGL is ruining fightclub" 🤣

Then we have streamers trying to hide that they are cheating, every day, several ones, as well as some blatant ones. Most of those guys would not stream if they didn't cheat because they need that to feel that they can play without looking bad, which they end up doing anyway because of how clueless they are. Many of them have played for many years and still obviously have no idea what it should look like when you shoot and aim with no bots. They truly think it looks normal, making me question how long they have been cheating to still have no clue about that!

I can seriously go to twitch and spot them within a couple of minutes. Some times under a minute.
But ... many of them seem to tell themselves they are closet cheating partly because there are hardcore cheaters who'd ruin their game otherwise. This way they can still "enjoy" the game for themselves. These guys may complain a little about cheaters, but they'll never not play because of cheaters, because they can truly deal with it. I understand them, even though it is bad. No question about it.

When you add the blatants and the closets up, play fightclub a lot, to see it for real, check how many are using the public cheats, hear about the "private" and semi private cheats, cheating clans who all aim exactly the same way, same aim behaviour patterns, artificial looking recoil control... etc etc..., you get terrifying numbers, especially compared to how small the population is. It's bad.

Too bad they didnt choose you for GM.

Lmfao 

If a streamer is cheating and you can verify it, clip the stream where it's obvious and submit it to support.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Too bad they didnt choose you for GM.

Lmfao 

Not that I applied, but I don't know if you're being sarcastic or serious. I can't tell these things anymore.

16 hours ago, Cr0 said:

You serious fight club, you followed people around? you obvious think that's the evidence of someone is cheating if they know where they are, so half the population of Fight club is a cheater? you must be joking.  but hey maybe you are right there could be at least one guy you followed is an actually cheater hahahah. 

Anyone who played Fight-club for a long time It's easy to anticipate where the enemy's spawn, you go to the opposite side of the map where there is less team mates.

give us some proof of these twitch streamer cheaters.

Edited by Deadliest

2 hours ago, Deadliest said:

you obvious think that's the evidence of someone is cheating if they know where they are

How on earth can you think I'm that dumb? Seriously.

2 hours ago, Deadliest said:

give us some proof of these twitch steamer cheaters.

Okay, so you've been living under a rock apparently if you're not aware of any current "incidents" of cheaters on twitch.

It's also not allowed to present such proof here, don't know if you noticed.

It's not just something me as an individual is claiming. It's public knowledge (for those who haven't been living under a rock). Go to twitch and maybe you'll find some "interesting" clips or streams. Perhaps you'll stumble into some channel with some blatant cheater locking on to people's heads (that was hilarious), or some other clips of someone using an obvious aimbot, or some streamer triggerbotting the wrong guy by mistake, or some other guy who was filming his hand while playing which showed he had perfect vertical recoil control without doing vertical mouse movement. There are many many examples just from the past few weeks. Not that many of them are public videos. I know some other things that I'm not allowed to (and will not) share, but which unfortunately shows there are indeed a lot of people cheating right now and that includes streamers. So of course that it very noticeable when playing too, unless you're not very bright.

Edited by Cr0

On 3/13/2021 at 5:14 AM, Cr0 said:

How on earth can you think I'm that dumb? Seriously.

Okay, so you've been living under a rock apparently if you're not aware of any current "incidents" of cheaters on twitch.

It's also not allowed to present such proof here, don't know if you noticed.

It's not just something me as an individual is claiming. It's public knowledge (for those who haven't been living under a rock). Go to twitch and maybe you'll find some "interesting" clips or streams. Perhaps you'll stumble into some channel with some blatant cheater locking on to people's heads (that was hilarious), or some other clips of someone using an obvious aimbot, or some streamer triggerbotting the wrong guy by mistake, or some other guy who was filming his hand while playing which showed he had perfect vertical recoil control without doing vertical mouse movement. There are many many examples just from the past few weeks. Not that many of them are public videos. I know some other things that I'm not allowed to (and will not) share, but which unfortunately shows there are indeed a lot of people cheating right now and that includes streamers. So of course that it very noticeable when playing too, unless you're not very bright.

Who knows maybe I think you are.

The only thing i'm currently aware of APB twitch streams it's just Russian streamers and I don't even bother watching. But since you insist there's plenty of interesting clips on stream I'm going to check them out due to sheer boredom. 

So the one with perfect vertical recoil control without doing vertical mouse movements with a hand cam you referring to from a clip off Snipped name.    - Azukii? and you are the one who clip this? I see nothing wrong with this clip everything is normal, very public knowledge for you to be a dimwit, you provide false accusations and you wonder why players like this don't get banned? please stop watching streams trying to determine who's cheating, stop being paranoid that half of the population in Fight club is cheating and maybe you enjoy the game more.

Base on the clip I assume his an EU player using a glorious model O mice with 12 in game sensitivity at 800 dpi which leads to 17.3 cm for a 360, a high sensitivity player he only needed to do micro adjustment movement on his mice which he actually did on the CAM. You really think he waste his time on something so useless a no recoil macro program on a carbine and ntec where the guns have barely any recoil, it takes little effort to counter those recoils, it's all about rng.  lol what a joke. 

that was the only example I can find, there was no aimbot or triggerbot clip titles in the last 7D. 

Indeed a lot of cheating right now for you to say, if you think this guy cheats i wonder how many you accused wrongly. You an't very bright, I've encounter cheaters in the past and they come and go in fight club, had a little fun with them was able to out gun them with OCA and now they are banned. 🙂

6 hours ago, Deadliest said:

So the one with perfect vertical recoil control without doing vertical mouse movements with a hand cam you referring to from a clip off [redacted] and you are the one who clip this? I see nothing wrong with this clip everything is normal,

🤦‍♂️🤣

Honestly, I don't even believe that you really think that.

He shot the ntec at full auto without moving the mouse vertically at all, not a millimeter. There was no "micro adjustment".... Yet the aim didn't climb. Happened many times in his stream. Also even if there would have been a "micro adjustment", that's not enough to deal with that. You need constant downward mouse movement at a set speed at full auto, which DID NOT happen.

He shot the same way with the carbine (fast rate of fire). Aim didn't climb due to recoil at all even though he didn't move the mouse down at all. Same as with the n-tec. You need a constant downward motion with the mouse to do that. There wasn't any. None!

Same with the .45. It's impossible. It's the most clear thing ever and you're going "uuuhm.. you see... 800 DPI blabla... micro adjustments.. high sense blabla". Like... are you for real?

And why are you making it sound like the well-known fact that there is a cheater epedemic right now is just some stupid rumour originating from this one guy (me). Everyone knows that there is a huge problem with cheaters right now. Like what are you even trying to do here?

I can EASILY prove that I'm right about that guy if you want me to. I'll make a video (can't post it here though). One condition.... if I prove I'm right, you have to admit that I am. You have to admit it here, in this thread. I will do it if you agree. I'm not just saying it.

Edited by Cr0

12 hours ago, Cr0 said:

I know some other things that I'm not allowed to (and will not) share, but which unfortunately shows there are indeed a lot of people cheating right now and that includes streamers. 

Lmfao 

sure you do

what if (guys here me out) people are not cheating, but like every game find ways to make themselves like better at it. like binding different keys and setting sensitivy

i mean i get called a hacker. and i only do one thing that makes it super easy for me to play this i'm allowed to no rules on it 

maybe we need more harden rules on what is or what isnt cheating because it's kinda blurry (or we need fair fight back that shit was fun)

anyway i'm kind of rambling here because i have nothing else to do expect spell bad and think of why there's a building in waterfront with a MASSIVE fan on it's roof

i should post a picture of it

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Lmfao 

sure you do

What's the actual reason you blurted that out? ... because I can't imagine finding such a fairly unimpressive statement so inconceivable that I'd start laughing hysterically.

2 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

What's the actual reason you blurted that out? ... because I can't imagine finding such a fairly unimpressive statement so inconceivable that I'd start laughing hysterically.

Laughter is life my friend. 

If you cant laugh at bullshoot, that's probably a you problem. 

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Laughter is life my friend. 

If you cant laugh at bullshoot, that's probably a you problem. 

When you laugh at something because you don't believe it, but it's actually true, then it's just ignorance. Or like lack of... information.

Edited by Cr0

1 hour ago, Cr0 said:

When you laugh at something because you don't believe it, but it's actually true, then it's just ignorance. Or like lack of... information.

As long as you share your info with LO, we good. 

8 hours ago, Cr0 said:

🤦‍♂️🤣

Honestly, I don't even believe that you really think that.

He shot the ntec at full auto without moving the mouse vertically at all, not a millimeter. There was no "micro adjustment".... Yet the aim didn't climb. Happened many times in his stream. Also even if there would have been a "micro adjustment", that's not enough to deal with that. You need constant downward mouse movement at a set speed at full auto, which DID NOT happen.

He shot the same way with the carbine (fast rate of fire). Aim didn't climb due to recoil at all even though he didn't move the mouse down at all. Same as with the n-tec. You need a constant downward motion with the mouse to do that. There wasn't any. None!

Same with the .45. It's impossible. It's the most clear thing ever and you're going "uuuhm.. you see... 800 DPI blabla... micro adjustments.. high sense blabla". Like... are you for real?

And why are you making it sound like the well-known fact that there is a cheater epedemic right now is just some stupid rumour originating from this one guy (me). Everyone knows that there is a huge problem with cheaters right now. Like what are you even trying to do here?

I can EASILY prove that I'm right about that guy if you want me to. I'll make a video (can't post it here though). One condition.... if I prove I'm right, you have to admit that I am. You have to admit it here, in this thread. I will do it if you agree. I'm not just saying it.

Ye you are ignorant and i find it pretty funny.

That clip full auto ntec tracking the car you literally see on the CAM he move his mouse diagonally down while tracking the moving car, that's enough to counter the vertical recoil on the ntec and you can see his crosshair bloom in that poor quality, while he hip fire full auto at close reset and ADS tap fire normal. Also same with the carbine on a stationary target easy min-ttk 6 shot right there, i'm not going to bother going through clips because i know it's going to be the same thing. 

it's absurd you ignore the fact he plays at higher mouse sensitivity 12 in game, maybe marksman at 0.5 at 800 dpi, using glorious model O D mouse and probably a slippery custom glass mouse pad, It does play an important factor, maybe you are blind but look closely and you see those micro adjustments down or diagonally down movements on CAM.

I don't support cheaters nor I support players who make false assumptions claiming they are cheating when they are clearly not. You create this epedemic, as for the cheating problem goes that's CEO problem to deal with hopefully there will be a solution in the future, whereas I'm here to educate you so you don't become a dimwit wanted to accusation everyone half population a cheater. 

Go do as you please, though I have one condition you test on same setting as he does render video at 1024x768 stretch res, 12 in-game sensitivity + 800 dpi with Glorious model O D mice + the same custom glass mouse pad his using and hand cam it, go prove me wrong. Also don't be too cunning and pull out one of your trashy bulky looking bloody hand a4tech Russian no recoil mouse and say 'hey Look i can no recoil script this mouse that means anyone can do it' hahahah bull dust to close this argument. 

We wouldn't have this argument if you ask the streamer to prove his legitimacy recoil by just holding Mouse 1 without moving on the ntec, this will easily proven whos right, though i know the outcome and i'm right. Instead you choose to clip without asking why? I tell you why because your too scared that he will prove you wrong in front of his twitch viewers, please save yourself the embarrassment.  

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 2:01 PM, Cr0 said:

The cheaters (and fanbois) now have control of APB all they will do is insult, denigrate and gaslight you in some ridiculous pretense at denial of the obvious... then they will penalize, threaten with bans or ban you from the forums and the game... for criticizing/calling out the cheaters.  It's as if a wealthy guy who loves to cheat bought the game... and created a hostile environment to legit players who call out the crap.

10 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

It's as if a wealthy guy who loves to cheat bought the game... and created a hostile environment to legit players who call out the crap.

Lmfao

Ok, bud

Edited by CookiePuss

14 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

The cheaters (and fanbois) now have control of APB all they will do is insult, denigrate and gaslight you in some ridiculous pretense at denial of the obvious... then they will penalize, threaten with bans or ban you from the forums and the game... for criticizing/calling out the cheaters.  It's as if a wealthy guy who loves to cheat bought the game... and created a hostile environment to legit players who call out the crap.

Holy crap. Please tell me you wear that tin foil hat in game and outside of the game? Threaten bans? So you think LO are cheaters?  Seriously you need to take a break from apb. 

Edited by Valkyrja-

6 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

Leave the poor cheaters alone or i gonna punch you in the shoulder okay! They also have feelings and just ... okay i can't type this without making hyena noises.

No one likes cheaters. No one wants them. 
Cheaters have no influence on anything since LO and everyone working on this game are obviously against that.

Cheaters don't deserve criticism. They deserve rejection.

Calling out cheaters is unnecessary because of 2 reasons:

- The cheater doesn't care and/or wants that attention

- The guy that is accused of cheating is actually legit and gets his reputation smashed into pieces when a large collective of people call him out

The problem with cheaters is that they can become a pest and that is what they are, not more.

What gives us a hard time is lack of information like having the POV of people. That would give everyone the ability to spectate and spot anomalies easier if they know what they have to look for. All we can do right now is assume and make the support aware of potential anomalies. "Assume" and "Potential" is nothing you should call people out on. 

I see you might come from a specific corner of discord APB but i advice you to put down that tinfoil hat. You make cheaters feel bigger than they actually are with statements like that.

i'm 99% sure no one is getting banned ingame for hackusating unless they're also legitimately harassing their unfortunate targets

• Like 1