a Pair of Socks

The Current State of APB Population

On 9/1/2020 at 8:36 PM, crookbacks said:

do you main NA or EU? 

NA. Holy moly sorry I dont frequent these forum anymore so visited the forum really late.

On 9/4/2020 at 8:06 PM, killerskull said:

NA. Holy moly sorry I dont frequent these forum anymore so visited the forum really late.

It's okay, I don't frequent this forum frequently as well. If NA is really not doing well, then APB might only need one server.

On 9/1/2020 at 7:40 PM, PoshDoll said:

you know what i kinda agree with what you said here. BUT we can instead try to be constructive with the criticisms we make and get our voice heard. because if we keep bitching day in and day out, they will keep listening to the part you mentioned. idk man.

They dont give a god damn flying fuck at all and thats super fucking clear now.  You can make models for LO, go into literal paragraphs into the lore for the new contacts, draw map plans/edits to improve, but your effort is meaningless. They dont care, youre not a Dev. :^)

You can polish a turd and paint it gold but its still shit m8.  Ive already turned blue trying to blow on the paint on the wall that is APB Reloaded but its better to just walk away and do some other shit till it decides to dry.

• Thanks 1

8+ years of "The game is dead" or "The game is dying!" or "The sky is falling!" threads. APB is still going, funny that.

M1qpHj6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there maybe a Chance to get real Pop. Numbers from LO?

Either way i am suggesting to merge Eu and Na Servers ( if possible ) so Players are able to play FC/Missions whitout waiting or having to do the Mission whitout any Opposition. 

It's not an all Time Problem saver but offers a higher Number of Players on a Server which would result in a slightly happier Community ( only for the 1st Week until everyone starts to complain about the other stuff that is left ).