Sign in to follow this  
marryshipp

Zip guns

Well i came back to see hoe dead it was here and amazingly enough it isnt i figured it would be abonded and so on but you heard me fuzzy bunny enough in the 5 give/tzke years you put up with my bullshoot so im gonna ask Lo becuase g1 clearly didnt give a rats patootie about what we ask or any suggestions we gabe so here it is again folks. The zip guns. Can we get the old models back. Like fuck sake the new ones are not realistic in any dam way the way they load like a shotgun for pistols and spit casings aswell as sound like real guns. I mean if this gsme is on the track to come back that would be nice to have since not only does the old ones look more realistic for a fallout but they dont look like total patootie of the sa,e one model making it confusing as to which one you got. Also they could be used by rpers if they wished instead of having to make a build that allowed for the viral pistols. Someone is gonna ask. But if you like the new olds well why not both make a book for old and new. And yes i know coding it eould be tedious, and thats not an issue just take your time and try to be nice on your feed back i have enough bullshoot to deal with and i dont want sny of yours you little shits. Enough of my tried ramblings in short old zip better new ones bad.

also if anyone seen greta singer please tell him i said hi and sorry i dona’t have a pc to docanything with and this virus shit isnt helping me.

and for the rest of you i dont exactly miss you but hey who else was willing to put up with me by or not by choice.

Plattmaster is a good starter weapon. You have to think that when you enter the game is 100's of years after the bombs fell so the zip gun was phased out and better weapons developed.

15 hours ago, slerk said:

Plattmaster is a good starter weapon. You have to think that when you enter the game is 100's of years after the bombs fell so the zip gun was phased out and better weapons developed.

i'm fairly sure she means replacing the new textures with the old ones. as some like the old some like the new. not really about if there good or bad. i mean platts can be used up to level 20-25

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i'm fairly sure she means replacing the new textures with the old ones. as some like the old some like the new. not really about if there good or bad. i mean platts can be used up to level 20-25

I do agree the older models were definitely different from any other shooter, I'd rather just need the newer models on higher-end zipguns and maybe the zanesville rifle. Its not like the models were removed, just replaced.

With new system of choosing armor elem, same can be implemented to zips, so that u could simply switch between two skins to ur liking.

Why making things harder than they shud be?)

Edited by Creeping Vulture

On 8/24/2020 at 4:56 AM, Creeping Vulture said:

With new system of choosing armor elem, same can be implemented to zips, so that u could simply switch between two skins to ur liking.

Why making things harder than they shud be?)

I mean I'd say one way or the other, or simply have the higher tier ones as the new model as it makes very little sense that NPCs use our old Zip Guns only for ours to be different?...

Don't get me wrong if we are speaking of weapon wardrobe (as long as it's tied to the weapon itself (Heavy Pistol can only be used on a heavy pistol) I'm game, tho I'm not getting my hopes up just yet for that.