Sign in to follow this  
Nafryti

Wildfire Season

Those of you affected by wildfires, best wishes and good luck.  Thanks to all those on the front line.

I know its not much, but its what i am able to do.

1a3npbIm.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Is it up for sale on the marketplace? Maybe I can resell it with a hefty mark-up and make a bit of dosh.

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

Is it up for sale on the marketplace? Maybe I can resell it with a hefty mark-up and make a bit of dosh.

Jokes on you. I'm gonna remake it and undercut you.

Fires are all set by the Lefties, to get more federal funding, happens every year. Whats amazing is that there is still brush n timber to burn. So many fires in the same basic areas you would think they must be planting brush to burn.

Then at 111 F you have the political Rolling blackouts. the power comp cuts us off because the leftwing governor sued them, for starting fires, so now we have fires an no power most the day, Riots all over.

I keep my generator right on the back porch to power my Fridge and a large industrial fan.

The smoke is the worst, the whole desert valley is full of smoke from the fires, then u add wearing a mask in 111F temps.

The Lefties are trying to kill us off. 

6 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Fires are all set by the Lefties, to get more federal funding, happens every year. Whats amazing is that there is still brush n timber to burn. So many fires in the same basic areas you would think they must be planting brush to burn.

Then at 111 F you have the political Rolling blackouts. the power comp cuts us off because the leftwing governor sued them, for starting fires, so now we have fires an no power most the day, Riots all over.

I keep my generator right on the back porch to power my Fridge and a large industrial fan.

The smoke is the worst, the whole desert valley is full of smoke from the fires, then u add wearing a mask in 111F temps.

The Lefties are trying to kill us off. 

shhh your not suppose to know that. 

To those of you who have that Meth Head mentality on being Toxic, jesus, what the FUCK is wrong with you, it is YOU people who keep fucking this game over by just existing.

To those of you with a hint of brain activity and abide by the "If you don't have anything nice to say" value, thank you for not being a pos adding to everything wrong in our world.

To those of you who are actually kind and care, Thank you, it means a lot to me.  However i must apologize, my next actions are not because of you.

To everyone in the Forums, I'm fed up with the fucking meth head mentality of the toxic human excrement, no... that'd be an improvement... these disgusting people who i wouldn't doubt would happily slowely pull the limbs off their own newborn baby just to see the expression on everyone's faces in the delivery room... I mean, JTHM would definitely be coming for these people.  It is thanks to these people that i will be taking my leave from this absolutely horribly infected community for the prior mentioned reason, and the fact that it has been affected me to the extent of concern.

I've already quit playing the game seriously, I only play it now casually and as a chat program, too buggy to get serious anyways now after beta.

Genuinely do not care if every post i made until now is deleted by a Mod.  And i do hope the game improves, and the disinformation fed by these pathetic lowlifes is heavily thought out before acted on.  I feel they've gotten away with too much damage to the game already by breaking and rewriting game lore and areas.  Britney is my biggest complaint, but G1 was full of idiots back then who would listen to anyone's bs.  Then again, I'm just going on a rant, falling deeper and deeper into my depression, everyone seems keen on mocking my AH post, and even though i concluded it within 3 posts, no one seemed to know that i said it was case closed, which only pointed out that no one knows how to read, and none of this shit ever matters, unless you stick to 1 syllable words and only four at most per post.

Sooo... considering that...

Get Fukt Troll

49 minutes ago, Nafryti said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15931246

thank you for your feedback, it will be filed in the nearest available dumpster

38 minutes ago, Nafryti said:

~~snip~~

inb4 removed

I really wouldn't let them get to you, they're just joking. I get it all the time cause I like to fight and argue. 😛

If you need to real talk you can PM me, don't get depressed over APB, this game is not worth it.

• Thanks 1

Ive become kinda desensitized to these news after seeing what happened to amazon forest and those billions of animals lost in Australia.

We have no future.  Live these couple of decades in peace and do what you enjoy guys cuz the coming times are gonna be hideous when automation steals our job and climate change steals our atmosphere.

Edited by foscor77

7 hours ago, Nafryti said:

~~snip~~

6 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

I really wouldn't let them get to you, they're just joking. I get it all the time cause I like to fight and argue. 😛

If you need to real talk you can PM me, don't get depressed over APB, this game is not worth it.

I second the comments from Eva. My comment was just a harmless light-hearted tongue-in-cheek joke, there was no malice or personal attacks in the joke in any way. Don't get depressed over the APB community either, we are not worth it.

Bushfires, Another reason i had to stop playing apb for a few montheseses, A serious problem for me.

Nice van That is all.

This thread has been locked as per OP's request.

~@mayii