Sign in to follow this  
Sophiel

Friggin' hacked

So, I've been casually doing my stuff as always when suddenly someone else wrote with MY character! 
I have already opened a ticket, but I came here to ask how long it will usually take for them to answer? My mind's going crazy knowing that this mofo can do stuff with my account.
I am not even sure if he can do that when I am offline. 
Before ya all blame me: I did not download or buy anything from shady websites or anything at all. I am playing it from Steam and the only thing you can blame me for is being salty now and then 8). 
Looks like I hit someones nerve and now he wants revenge.
Somebody else had that experience before? He did not move my character or could control what I wrote. All the hacker did was writing through my name in the district chat. 

Know if he can do more damage? I am already running my antivirus programs etc. 

1 minute ago, Sophiel said:

So, I've been casually doing my stuff as always when suddenly someone else wrote with MY character! 
I have already opened a ticket, but I came here to ask how long it will usually take for them to answer? My mind's going crazy knowing that this mofo can do stuff with my account.
I am not even sure if he can do that when I am offline. 
Before ya all blame me: I did not download or buy anything from shady websites or anything at all. I am playing it from Steam and the only thing you can blame me for is being salty now and then 8). 
Looks like I hit someones nerve and now he wants revenge.
Somebody else had that experience before? He did not move my character or could control what I wrote. All the hacker did was writing through my name in the district chat. 

P.S. I NEVER shared my account with anyone and never gave away my password etc.(It's my Steam Account after all)

Edited by Sophiel

If your character name is "Sophiel" in game, he might have just called him self "Sophiei" "i" with caps lock looks like an L in game, no one can play the same character at the same time.

• Like 2

russian hack your account?

seriously just go change your password and email..........................

Edited by Deadliest

3 hours ago, Takotak said:

If your character name is "Sophiel" in game, he might have just called him self "Sophiei" "i" with caps lock looks like an L in game, no one can play the same character at the same time.

Fuckin' hell, why did I never thought of that? Well damn, I am pretty Removed Inappropriate language ~@mayii. I will try and look that up. Thanks if that is actually the case

Merged.

Update: Tako is right. 
Another update: Looks like I am mentally handicapped since I didnt think of that. 
Hehe *sad Removed Inappropriate language ~@mayii noises*

Merged.

3 hours ago, Sophiel said:

Another update: Looks like I am mentally handicapped since I didnt think of that. 
Hehe *sad Removed Inappropriate language ~@mayii noises*

Anyway, if ya ever see a Sophiel runnin'round talking some utter bullshoot with bad grammar, it ain't me

Thats not possible even if you did get hacked in any way. The only explanation is what was actually the case.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Takotak said:

3 hours ago, Sophiel said:

If you haven't already, please consider putting in a ticket so our support team can investigate.

• Thanks 1

I can understand him my main account was also hacked, and the support only writes account sharing or real money trading. I've never done anything that violates the ToS. Writing a ticket on this topic does not help, so the entire Little Orbit team ignores this and keeps saying Account Sharing although this is not true. The main thing is to bag money, but if a player has a problem with a hacked account, it's only your own fault. I or we never passed on our data but as I said the Little Orbit team doesn't care.

oh god, are you here too... hey there sophie, ur not hacked, someone is probably trolling you

I've been a troll for almost a decade now, and haven't managed to lose my account to dorks, hmmm... "wonder why", and i did allot of damage, and i mean ALLOT of damage through all this time, its not about how salty you are, but more bout how CENSURED you are. lol...

By the way did u absolutely secured your account with a 100 letter password and secondary security check?

Also always use VPN, don't play apb or any other game without VPN, its the best dated security modern solution, if you are concerned about your online security that is.

Joking, u'll never be secured on a online platform EVER... because if its not the trolls, its the corporations employees, that's reality, so be ready for everything regardless of the precautions.

The worst dorks i been dealing with so far its fake sand worms trolls, go figure.. trolls vs trolls, there is no respect in our own tight society nowdays sadly, we are a bunch of inside traitors since birth just like the more than half the world we live in atm ^^

Edited by Vnight

17 minutes ago, spher3 said:

oh god, are you here too... hey there sophie, ur not hacked, someone is probably trolling you

Ngl it's for good, lol

The censoring though. And like I already said, dear partypeepos, I did not get hacked. 

I just never thought someone would ever take the time and an actual character slot to create a copy of me just to write absolute nonsense in the chat. 

If he would be atleast creative while doing that. 

6 hours ago, Sakebee said:

If you haven't already, please consider putting in a ticket so our support team can investigate.

Ya actually do something against that?(I am talking about Imposter) 

Asking out of pure curiosity. 

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

I've been a troll for almost a decade now, and haven't managed to lose my account to hackers, hmmm... wonder why, and i did allot of damage, and i mean ALLOT of damage through all this time, its not about how salty you are, but more bout how CENSURED you are. lol... i can already see they gonna remove my post lmao... freaking emo mods :)))

By the way did u absolutely secured your account with a 100 letter password and secondary security check?

Also always use VPN, don't play apb or any other game without VPN, its the best dated security modern solution, if you are concerned about your online security that is.

Joking, u'll never be secured on a online platform EVER... because if its not the trolls, its the corporations employees, that's reality, so be ready for everything regardless of the precautions.

The worst i been dealing with its fake sand worms trolls, go figure, Trolls vs trolls, there is no respect in our own community sadly, we are a bunch of inside traitors since birth ^^

Daddy chill 

Edited by Sophiel

7 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Do you mean point and laugh?

1 hour ago, Sophiel said:

Ya actually do something against that?(I am talking about Imposter) 

Asking out of pure curiosity. 

if they are impersonating you to intend to cause harm then yes

if its just a clown goofing off then i do not know

13 hours ago, Sophiel said:

Fuckin' hell, why did I never thought of that? Well damn, I am pretty Removed Inappropriate language ~@mayii. I will try and look that up. Thanks if that is actually the case

Merged.

Hehe *sad Removed Inappropriate language ~@mayii noises*

Merged.

Anyway, if ya ever see a Sophiel runnin'round talking some utter bullshoot with bad grammar, it ain't me

It's happend to me (even a dust under a bridge person like me) You can report it to staff they'll change that persons name, I also recommend you make a "extra character or account" and reserve that name for the future.

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

It's happend to me (even a dust under a bridge person like me) You can report it to staff they'll change that persons name, I also recommend you make a "extra character or account" and reserve that name for the future.

Why?

That person has just as much right to the name.

4 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Just gonna challenge him to a pistol duel in rl. Winner gets the name, glory and honor. 

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

if they are impersonating you to intend to cause harm then yes

if its just a clown goofing off then i do not know

Doesn't that go hand in hand?

It's a clown alright, sadly not a funny one. Gonna leave him alone though, he can't do more damage than I already do myself. 😎

Only wish some quality entertainer copied me. 

7 minutes ago, Sophiel said:

Doesn't that go hand in hand?

It's a clown alright, sadly not a funny one. Gonna leave him alone though, he can't do more damage than I already do myself. 😎

Only wish some quality entertainer copied me. 

the clown would be someone who is just messing around. possibly someone who just gets bored and deletes the char after they are  done teasing

but to  impersonate causing harm with things that would clearly be punishable in some way or form against you , is the same as identity theft.

one is just goofing off with nothing to harm you with  while the other slanders your name with things that could get you in trouble if it really was you.

the second one i know Little Orbit can act on due to it being a form of  identity theft for APB game play to cause harassment and or bans against you  when its not you but them.

i still do not know if they can do anything about the first one but it can clearly cause false reports regardless so i hope so

They did me that way back in the Day, The dude had My name with the exact same spelling. Harrassed me for months, using mass blatant cheats. When i tried to report, the system said i could not report myself. I believe what they did was put a period then a forward slash, looks like a checkmark, and the system did not recognize the character but allowed it cause it was not excluded from the name spelling code. 

Thanks to Fair Fight He was Banned during an Epic Battle between us.

You have to understand that APB is a catalyst for Sociopaths, they simply come to apb to harrass n bother people literally to get their jolly's

Thats why u never see me hanging out with anyone or grouping or friending, I Trust NOONE, Especially if you have some weird name full of numbers or one that is not a Noun

So like if your name is X26G1GB3x, then i think your a Hacking, Trolling, Sociopath, But ya know, nobody gaf what Mack thinks

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this