Sakebee

Mission Impossible Bugfix Patch Announcement

14 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Do you continuously heal after using med spray, even if you take damage? I've had a few players take multiple mags to kill after they used med spray.

Med Spray instantly activates normal health regen at double strength (so you'd go from zero to full health in two seconds), if you take damage the regen immediately stops as normal.

If the target is taking "multiple mags to kill" that's just you missing basically all of your shots (or simply not understanding the basics of how the game works).

27 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Med Spray instantly activates normal health regen at double strength (so you'd go from zero to full health in two seconds), if you take damage the regen immediately stops as normal.

If the target is taking "multiple mags to kill" that's just you missing basically all of your shots (or simply not understanding the basics of how the game works).

I was not missing because I was getting red hitmarkers. This means medspray is buggy.

26 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

I was not missing because I was getting red hitmarkers.

hitmarkers haven't been 100% for a while now afaik

17 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

I was not missing because I was getting red hitmarkers. This means medspray is buggy.

Hitmarkers aren't accurate, and never have been. Or if you're talking about the blood splatter effect, that's client-side and means nothing.

Edited by Hexerin

On 8/18/2020 at 6:05 AM, Sakebee said:

Hello everyone,

PC CHANGES/FIXES

• Added an option in the settings menu which will allow for globally disabling death themes.

🐝 Sakebee

Late to the game as usual - but I just wanted to send out my deepest and sloppiest thank you to LO and the LO staff for making this dream a reality. 

I can't tell you, but will try, how much it means to me to be able to play this game at a slightly higher volume now and not living in fear of having some awful person's toxic theme ear-no me. I know I'm just some pleb on the internet - but Thank you so much ❤️.

Can scrub this one off the old signature now.