Sign in to follow this  
SonyWalkman

Clan clothing

if someone joins a clan and the clan has clothes for the clan, should the person who leaves after so many months return the clothes? if i just have the original i can always duplicate it and if the person doesn't is it against the rules? or it doesn't matter 

i was wondering 

1 minute ago, SonyWalkman said:

if someone joins a clan and the clan has clothes for the clan, should the person who leaves after so many months return the clothes? if i just have the original i can always duplicate it and if the person doesn't is it against the rules? or it doesn't matter 

i was wondering 

If you are going to run a clan expect people to come and go. You can ask that they return things, but it's not always gonna happen.

if an item is in your invenyory then you "own" it, and can do whatever you want with it

if I ask them and they don't, is that against the rules? its btw my own clan

Edited by SonyWalkman

4 minutes ago, SonyWalkman said:

if I ask them and they don't, is that against the rules? its btw my own clan

no, as soon as you send them an item its theirs to do whatever they want with

Manners wise yeah it is nice to return them. But in reality there is nothing to make them.

Never give away the originals and always use duplicates, unless of course they're paying and you don't care.

Also you're going to need to dedicate a whole new character to housing this gear, or you're some weirdo who only uses 1 outfit.

As far as I can tell. There is nothing in the current rules/terms of service that forbid you from joining a clan, taking their stuff and running away giggling like a moron.

It has happened many, many, many times to clans I have worked with in the past - Looking at you, old Met clan.

Sign in to follow this