Sign in to follow this  
Queen of Love

Restore Old Kick System and Add AbandoneMission

Cause:

• dethreaters--->now doesnT work if you are not teamleader ad they dont get a penalty.
  • cheaters
  • teamkilling-->now doesnT work if you are not teamleader.
  • griefers
  • cyrillic chat impossible to translate. 
  • toxic whispering continued

Only hope to save the game is restore old teamkick and add the freedom to let Removed Inappropriate language ~@mayii play alone.

26 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

have you tried requesting leadership before?

who play for grief/dethreat/cheat usually doesnT gift leadership.

I remember years ago when the old kick system, there was too much abuse (of teamleader), of being kicked if you we're doing bad the mission (I mean, if you wasn't able to kill or getting killed a lot because the opposite team), or for you was impossible to kill the enemy, and then decided to kick you and call for backup.

And I think it can be bad, because sometimes in the first steps of the mission you can do it poorly, but later you get back with the kill ratio of near all members of your team (which usually happens to me, except if I can't with the enemy because is better than me).

Edited by monica_team
  • Like 1

Yeah so that way whenever someone is not gold or rank > 195 or is just doing bad for some reason or another they'd get kicked. Great idea overall. 

For any change we make in this game keep in mind that mostly aholes and morons play currently, that's why it is the way it is right now and we have to act with that in mind, to make victims benefit while not pleasing toxic players. 

15 hours ago, monica_team said:

I remember years ago when the old kick system, there was too much abuse (of teamleader), of being kicked if you we're doing bad the mission (I mean, if you wasn't able to kill or getting killed a lot because the opposite team), or for you was impossible to kill the enemy, and then decided to kick you and call for backup.

And I think it can be bad, because sometimes in the first steps of the mission you can do it poorly, but later you get back with the kill ratio of near all members of your team (which usually happens to me, except if I can't with the enemy because is better than me).

Yes ,was abused, but now we the exact opposite abused beyond every human imagination. 

14 hours ago, _chain said:

Yeah so that way whenever someone is not gold or rank > 195 or is just doing bad for some reason or another they'd get kicked. Great idea overall. 

For any change we make in this game keep in mind that mostly aholes and morons play currently, that's why it is the way it is right now and we have to act with that in mind, to make victims benefit while not pleasing toxic players. 

we have best pro gamers of every times, in every game, in every dimension.
is impossible that there is still toxic % so high.
in my 3 match today:

• cheater blatant rank9 with unreadable nickname in opposition,(with nice dethreated level  bronze ,but 100% hit ratio ,click to kill)  happens. patience, is my fault cause i should cheat too for have a nice fair match.
  • all my team dethreating ,except me. too bad i donT speak 5 languages including klingonian  ,is my fault again, maybe they have been bad for donT demoralize me, so i get the best score in team.
  • best of all, as final, Gold in oppo, sniper stuns at 100m, my teammate left me alone at 500m of distance with mission object to do. after some strange characters appearing in chat i understood that they were cousins, cause using same nice emote characters for communicate. is my fault again, cause i should never interfere in family business.

@mod i didnt quoted any nationality.

21 hours ago, _chain said:

you have a point. yesterday i got told i was a Removed Inappropriate language ~@mayii dter. becuase the opp i was placed agaisnt i could not kill them. but hey i guess i'm dting according to these sweaty kids adn in turn i would be auto kicked from the match with the old settings. i also assume kids in this game do not understand. some play for fun some play to be serious

• Like 1

I wish I could kick players who team kill you because you're trying to complete the objective in an unopposed mission.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

I wish I could kick players who team kill you because you're trying to complete the objective in an unopposed mission.

It's an patootie thing to do, but not totally pointless (not every time at least).

That's how I learned to wait in unopposed missions, by getting killed a few times first.

add horse kick system instead

and pets and housing

in all seriousness, if you don't get leadership when you request it, you wouldn't also get enough votes to kick said person.

but yes, the current system can so easily be abused e.g. by people damaging you just enough to not be able to be kicked. this just means there has to be additional demerits, e.g. for team damage. (possibly still not reflected in score and not leading to auto kicks, because unless those get disabled for premade groups, they are just a nuisance - like the 5 teamkills/5 minutes limit right now - if you're just having fun with your friends.)

On 8/17/2020 at 3:59 PM, Queen of Love said:
  • best of all, as final, Gold in oppo, sniper stuns at 100m, my teammate left me alone at 500m of distance with mission object to do. after some strange characters appearing in chat i understood that they were cousins, cause using same nice emote characters for communicate. is my fault again, cause i should never interfere in family business.

this wouldn't be a fair reason to kick though anyway.

enabling /abandonmission for opposed missions just asks for trouble - but if the majority was for it, i wouldn't mind.

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, neophobia said:

The current system can so easily be abused e.g. by people damaging you just enough to not be able to be kicked. this just means there has to be additional demerits, e.g. for team damage. (possibly still not reflected in score and not leading to auto kicks, because unless those get disabled for premade groups, they are just a nuisance - like the 5 teamkills/5 minutes limit right now - if you're just having fun with your friends.)

this wouldn't be a fair reason to kick though anyway.

And here I am sitting and remembering trolls run infront of you when you trying to spray enemy down....fun times.

12 hours ago, Araun said:

And here I am sitting and remembering trolls run infront of you when you trying to spray enemy down....fun times.

yeah, fairs, that too. i guess that's still a bit easier to avoid than getting hit to 1% health... a nause, either way.