ReaperTheButcher

What will you do now ?

5 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Could you write a big fat post here about what game mechanics in your opinion are being abused by the experienced player, i would really like to know your opinion 🙂

My money is on corner humping with a shotgun and running with the objective.

8 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Could you write a big fat post here about what game mechanics in your opinion are being abused by the experienced player, i would really like to know your opinion 🙂

Medium item jump exploit is a pretty big one.

Aside from that spawn pushing newbies and killing them on spawn on the way to objective tends to also create player anger.

12 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Special parking the vehicle to enter it instand (to avoid to get killed).

Quick switching weapons and stationary character position (crouch-stand-up-crouch-shoting).

Car Bombers (now more balanced).

Using only OP-Meta weapons, like Ntec Series and other.

Blocking objectives with vehicles.

Moving out of the map with objectives or as VIP.

Using only OP-Meta Mods (like Clotting Agent).

Jump and sprint shoting.

Permanent runing on objective in cycle, to avoid income fire. This looks realy ugly and unhuman.

Using low graphic settings to see the enemys better.

Thats just a few things.

On 8/16/2020 at 11:21 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Most of the community is still delusional. 

At this point I kind of just want them to push the EU so that all the non-delusional people can go "I told you so." as the game is finally shut down.

But another part of me would rather see this game just shut down with what dignity it has left rather than continuing to ruin it just for the sake of a petty banter.

Based, and if I may say, redpilled.

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

Based, and if I may say, redpilled.

Did you know that 13 percent of apb's population has 52 percent of the total kills?

Pretty crazy. Shows how active some people are.

5 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

That's not an exploit... 

5 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Not an exploit. Especially because it was left in on purpose.

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Did you know that 13 percent of apb's population has 52 percent of the total kills?

uh oh

12 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I myself spent some time in the fightclub district, 242k here on one character, those 13% more like 13 people :0, and where do you bring those statistics anyways 🙂 ?

Merged.

14 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Special parking the vehicle to enter it instand (to avoid to get killed).

Quick switching weapons and stationary character position (crouch-stand-up-crouch-shoting).

Car Bombers (now more balanced).

Using only OP-Meta weapons, like Ntec Series and other.

Blocking objectives with vehicles.

Moving out of the map with objectives or as VIP.

Using only OP-Meta Mods (like Clotting Agent).

Jump and sprint shoting.

Permanent runing on objective in cycle, to avoid income fire. This looks realy ugly and unhuman.

Using low graphic settings to see the enemys better.

Thats just a few things.

Moving out of the map is no longer possible, it will place you in a ''Out of Bounds'' status.

Clotting Agent is alright as it is, once even the level 3 was nerfed from 100%/100% to 100%/80%.

There is nothing wrong with using Low settings to have the game run better.

18 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Jumping with Heavy item was fixed, the Medium item jumping was left on purpose. unfortunately the old forum was terminated and not archived, we could've seen the old patch notes.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

13 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

I myself spent some time in the fightclub district, 242k here on one character, those 13% more like 13 people :0, and where do you bring those statistics anyways 🙂 ?

It was some stats from back in 2014. Think it only counted 2014 kills.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It was some stats from back in 2014. Think it only counted 2014 kills.

Is that the global killer event ?

3 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Is that the global killer event ?

Was just America.

• Like 1

Seems like the staff of Little orbit took notice, Sakebee opened a thread named "Anti-Cheat discussion".

4 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Seems like the staff of Little orbit took notice, Sakebee opened a thread named "Anti-Cheat discussion".

Gotta do something to combat all the misinformation.

On 8/21/2020 at 4:44 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Not an exploit. Especially because it was left in on purpose.

That's like saying that just because they fixed X bug ingame that Y bug being left as is, is intentional, when reality both are bugs and need squashed. Also G1 isn't LO, LO has made a number of changes that G1 left as is. It's not out of the realm of possibilities for them to fix it.

On 8/21/2020 at 4:41 AM, HighSociety said:

That's not an exploit... 

"an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, speed or level design etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers."

The medium item base movement speed is 3 m/s not 6 m/s. If they wanted you to move at sprint speed with medium items, they would have allowed you to sprint with it by now without having to x + f + jump to bypass the 3 m/s speed. Therefore it's an exploit, left by the removal of a game feature which hasn't been fixed yet.

They also likely won't touch it until after the EU if they are to since they don't want to double code crap.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

30 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

If they wanted you to move at sprint speed with medium items, they would have allowed you to sprint with it by now without having to x + f + jump to bypass the 3 m/s speed.

if they didn't want people moving at sprint speed with medium items they would have stuck in the same pickup animation that exists on heavy items, suggesting that because g1 didnt want to spend thousands of dollars to hire an animator they didnt want medium item jumping to exist is pretty dumb

as always when this topic comes up, i'll point out that defining medium item jumping as an exploit means that jump kicking doors is also an exploit

Edited by 404
typo

9 minutes ago, 404 said:

if they didn't want people moving at sprint speed with medium items they would have stuck in the same pickup animation that exists on heavy items, suggesting that because g1 didnt want to spend thousands of dollars to hire an animator they didnt want medium item jumping to exist is pretty dumb

as always when this topic comes up i'll point out that defining medium item jumping as an exploit means that jump kicking doors is also an exploit

Except that "animation" for heavy items was the same even before they fixed it, all they did was add a sort of timer to pickup.

It is an exploit, and I've suggested fixing it as well, and by adding alternate ways such as grenades, det boxes, etc to open doors. But you know, G1 really didn't want to hire an animator to fix it. G1 was fairly incompetent with how they handled and fixed things, lets be honest. It shouldn't be a surprise. They intentionally left the bug in place for the Scout to jumpshoot because it was a money selling point, and only fixed it after a bunch of damage and the complaints from the playerbase because of it years later. It shouldn't be a surprise for G1 to have half fixed things, and done little to fix the blatant game issues.

I'm hoping both are somewhere on LO's fix list.

Edited by Noob_Guardian