ReaperTheButcher

What will you do now ?

Ye true dat. I would maybe play but I'm not into playing on a russian server. I already have enough of laggy soviets in DBD. This game needs some serious lag compensation rework. That + new content and something else than shooting. APB has a huge sandbox potential but besides missions involving shooting there's nothing else to do.

• Like 1

GTA V going free is the reason for the pop drop

3 hours ago, claude said:

idk how much they would have to sell to make the game worth maintaining and updating, but id find it hard to believe if they arent making more than $4k/week minimum off of armas. 

I wont pretend to know what that amount actually is, but it would be cool to know.

On 8/16/2020 at 2:39 AM, ReaperTheButcher said:

Little-Orbit™, what will you do now when we will hit this new all time low population, when there will not be any active silver financial/waterfront districts to play at even peak population times.
This is the effect of some actions, it might be the change from EAC to the horribly failed Battle-Eye, it might be the frustration of the people who couldn't log-into the ''Engine Upgrade'' stress test server.

This game is closer then ever to dying, not even the ''Engine Upgrade'' will ''save'' it, the simple facts that the game is decaying as it is getting older, the only thing that keeps this game from stepping with its second leg into its already digged grave is its uniqueness in customization.

Litte-Orbit™ has to swipe an ACE card from their sleeves to keep this close to our hearts game alive, whatever it might be its up to their respectable decision.

being a whining depressed sock wont fix anything but instead demoralize us all

you want things to change ? spend some money to finance apb

pleanty of cars and  kits , pleanty of guns at the very little you could get premium for a month.

On 8/16/2020 at 4:39 AM, Catgorl said:

LO is doing for the game, and hope for the best.

I love standing back and watching the vet beat the dead horse

On 8/16/2020 at 1:21 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

push the EU

what does this even mean? what did i miss?

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

spend some money to finance apb

pleanty of cars and  kits , pleanty of guns at the very little you could get premium for a month.

I remember when I thought like this

Im unsure why they dont update the game in areas that are the strongest parts of the game like missions and clothing. They should create new mission types and add more basic clothing instead of adding different game modes like riot that are not popular, and overly detailed niche clothing that cant be used with anything else with not much room for customisation.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Raichu said:

Im unsure why they dont update the game in areas that are the strongest parts of the game like missions and clothing. They should create new mission types and add more basic clothing instead of adding different game modes like riot that are not popular, and overly detailed niche clothing that cant be used with anything else with not much room for customisation.

I think I read somewhere that making clothes is very time consuming and intricate cause of how customizable the body shapes are.

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

what does this even mean? what did i miss?

As in push for the engine update to be the priority focus and eventually release it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

As in push for the engine update to be the priority focus and eventually release it.

ah eu=engine upgrade ight. 

1 minute ago, R3ACT3M said:

ah eu=engine upgrade ight. 

No. EU stands for European Union.

They are trying to push to be the new world power.

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

I remember when I thought like this

a game dies without financing to make it better

griping without doing doesnt make things better

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

well they shot themselves in the foot a few ways... no ones gonna buy cars anymore since they blow up from any bronze with a conc grenade and whos gonna buy nfas anymore? whos gonna buy the ntec anymore... once they nerf the atac i expect sales to plummet by 97% in the 4th quarter of 2020.

50 minutes ago, Motorola said:

well they shot themselves in the foot a few ways... no ones gonna buy cars anymore since they blow up from any bronze with a conc grenade and whos gonna buy nfas anymore? whos gonna buy the ntec anymore... once they nerf the atac i expect sales to plummet by 97% in the 4th quarter of 2020.

Jericho and bishada can take more dmg now, the ntec will still be meta in a few weeks again and silvers will start crying again. 

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

They are trying to push to be the new world power.

I KNEW IT, quickly we must go to the leader of Brazil immediately 

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

When I had found out LO took over APB I purchased my first premium subscription. Then I went and bought ARMAS weapons, clothing, cars, skins, and joker boxes. Who knows how much I spent on this game, and after a year of doing so and seeing so little. I gave up.

So unless I see some big change (like the engine) I won't be throwing any more money into the pit.

1 hour ago, Motorola said:

cry some more about apb needing to be fixed yet not wanting change

28 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

I KNEW IT, quickly we must go to the leader of Brazil immediately 

When I had found out LO took over APB I purchased my first premium subscription. Then I went and bought ARMAS weapons, clothing, cars, skins, and joker boxes. Who knows how much I spent on this game, and after a year of doing so and seeing so little. I gave up.

So unless I see some big change (like the engine) I won't be throwing any more money into the pit.

stop talking for someone else. therye the one who said that

19 hours ago, claude said:

answer: world servers

citadels pop wont drop below 100 players for a very long time, and until it does, don't waste your breath talking about APB & its potential population problems, because as long as there's 10 or 20 whales still around to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on dumb shit every week, there's a playerbase to develop for.

As i said before, those 20 whales of your's already probably own everything on Armas like myself, as i didn't waste a $ since 2017 and am not going to, because since than there wasn't really any new content beside only a few weapon reskins and maybe 4 new legendaries which all su*k btw, and that's about it.

At this point i don't even know how they are profiting from the game, they give away premium for a couple of months now which people otherwise would've bought anyway but hey i am not complaining thanks for that Little orbit even thought it critically hurt their income, maybe a few people will get 30k Joker tickets to buy the crown but that's about it, the ''legendary update'' caused a bit of a mess, confusion and dissmotivatation judging from the questions people ask in social about it.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

5 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

As i said before, those 20 whales of your's already probably own everything on Armas like myself, as i didn't waste a $ since 2017 and am not going to, because since than there wasn't really any new content beside only a few weapon reskins and maybe 4 new legendaries which all su*k btw, and that's about it.

At this point i don't even know how they are profiting from the game, they give away premium for a couple of months now which people otherwise would've bought anyway but hey i am not complaining thanks for that Little orbit even thought it critically hurt their income, maybe a few people will get 30k Joker tickets to buy the crown but that's about it, the ''legendary update'' caused a bit of a mess, confusion and dissmotivatation judging from the questions people ask in social about it.

not really sure how much money they've lost from the premium thing... I would assume it's made them more money if anything. I dont even bother playing the game if I don't have premium, so if I know I can come back to the game and have all the benefits for free, I'm way more likely to play it, and if I'm playing more, I'm probably gonna end up spending more on dumb shit. also I think it's safe to say that giving people premium for free just for the ARMAS discounts would be a pretty good move on their part, so the player would be saving money WITH the free premium, and also saves money by not having to pay for it.

we aren't able to actually see how much they're making from ARMAS, but I would think selling JT would be more profitable than selling JMBs. They are selling a currency that can be used to purchase a weapon that has a chance to be permanent, just like a JMB, while also being able to purchase items that weren't purchasable with IRL $, which is sorta like opening a content floodgate for people who would rather pay for unlocks and not grind for them, while also making the grind less shit for players who don't want to spend IRL $ on those items, meaning people will play more and pay more. I feel like the legendary update alone will keep some of the whales busy until engine upgrade launches, then we can play the game on the new engine and get real updates for once.

Edited by claude

15 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

stop talking for someone else. therye the one who said that

?

"when the game was glorious" this game was never glorious. It was unplayable for the majority of instances. The only realistic good statement for it that it can get is that it was bearable at one point and we gave it a chance then left when it became unplayable again. Now that LO is actually doing something with it people wait directly or indirectly to see the results. And for the drops of new players thank it to the fake gold tryhards that basically no new players and greif them to the point they leave in a day or two sometimes in a moment. Because most people are normal and not masochist to put up with this idiotic behaivor. I gave some new players a better car or other things, mods to boost them, teach them things but when they can't get around of 99% getting OP tryhard ignorant idiots as opposition and teammates that are killing them just because they are new, they have no choice then to sit in social till that becomes stale too or leave the game forever and move on. New players get insta moved to the most populated servers which are bronze or silver that mostly are populated by dethreaters and griefers. They don't have time to even finish the tutorials properly without getting bullied. I remember the days when we welcomed new players be it team or opposition but this new generation of degenerets know nothing about making actual friends instead just bullying, talking mindless toxic garbage in chat and shitting mostly on new players, showing how "dominate" they are but reality is they are coward nobodies in real life and equally nobodies in the games. Forever alone ignorant idiots who don't know any better nor are willing to learn anything. Pissing their own life away and spreading that toxicity onto others. Later when some serious happens they pull a victim card like it will solve anything.

• Like 1

Whats left of the community on NA is so god damn fucking boring to play against that Ive just stopped logging in alltogether. Ive never once had a game make me feel like physically going to work and completing a 12 hour shift is more fun than playing the game.  I cant even recommend this to people to try anymore as I know how awful it is xd

I'm quite certain LO have enough pressure to deal with, no need to add fuel to the fire.

They came with the intention to revive a game that couldn't be more difficult to be revived. A game which has never had a passionate developer before.

They made the game less p2w DESPITE the shrinking playerbase/profit.

They actually listen to us.

Don't blame them. Be thankful.

The most of the community have killed the game!

By "Win for every price", exploiting and cheating.

I see this problems i an few games too!

Some players abusing game mechanics (soft cheating) that increase the win rate. Other players copy that... and at the end, everyone do this = dead balanced game.

New players are getting stomped by this unfair game play, they run away (make a bad review on steam) and this dead cycle moves on, until this point!

If the new engine upgrades comes, nothing will change... but sure, you can now get stomped with an better graphic 😉

2 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

The most of the community have killed the game!

By "Win for every price", exploiting and cheating.

I see this problems i an few games too!

Some players abusing game mechanics (soft cheating) that increase the win rate. Other players copy that... and at the end, everyone do this = dead balanced game.

New players are getting stomped by this unfair game play, they run away (make a bad review on steam) and this dead cycle moves on, until this point!

If the new engine upgrades comes, nothing will change... but sure, you can now get stomped with an better graphic 😉

Could you write a big fat post here about what game mechanics in your opinion are being abused by the experienced player, i would really like to know your opinion 🙂