valdentin

The Silver Waterfront EU Is Empty

So, The Waterfront silver map is dead! I dont have any Contacts in financial atm. And im gold which mean I can only play in the silver waterfront map. And Deranking isnt allowed so what can i do here? 

Please help...

• Like 2

Citadel is also dying u cant do sht.Btw this topic is for social(general discussion)

Edited by TheMessiah

40 minutes ago, CrackSmack said:

They should just remove threat allready, extend the misery a bit.

indeed..bronze district is full with max ranked silvers(plus many gold dethreaters)so new players get destroyed anyway

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 2

This thread has been moved to the APB General Discussions section of our forums.

As the population falls and rises with the schedules of those who play it can happen that there are times when it's not possible to get a lot of matches in the instance of your preference.

~@mayii

36 minutes ago, Amayii said:

there are times when it's not possible to get a lot of matches in the instance of your preference.

Implying you're able to get ANY matches in a dead district.

I've gone actual days without being able to progress my character's rank as the silver district is a coin flip every day on which one will be populated enough to play in.

Totally not the fact that Waterfront is less popular overall and it's sunday early morning in Europe in middle of summer break when you wrote this message.

Get over it, like any normal small pop game, APB dies when it's night in intended for that server region.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'd be really interested to hear from a Dev. This is an open question for a very long time already and seems like everyone is running around the bush.

- they should either remove the threat segregation (some newbs might be hurt, but they are hurt anyway due dethreaters)

or

- allow progression regardless of district. (this will mean less and less people will play waterfront, but who needs 2 maps (moreover further divided by threats) with this low pop?

Once they get back on track (if ever), they may revert to old settings if necessary..

As of right now, i'm also stuck for a few months on the last contact despite playing APB daily..

Edited by greenfield
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, valdentin said:

So, The Waterfront silver map is dead! I dont have any Contacts in financial atm. And im gold which mean I can only play in the silver waterfront map. And Deranking isnt allowed so what can i do here? 

Please help...

1 hour ago, Amayii said:

... it can happen that there are times when it's not possible to get a lot of matches in the instance of your preference.

~@mayii

Cuz of threat segregation... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, valdentin said:

Well there is literally no reason to play the game, if I cant do any progress.

Are you planning to quit after reaching r255?

(I hate playing without progression myself, btw)

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Are you planning to quit after reaching r255?

Maybe. Idk yet I was planning to max my enf and crim, but that might not happen after all.

Edited by valdentin

8 hours ago, valdentin said:

Please help...

well, you gotta play in the evening hours to find populated districts... won't find any players 9am when everyone's at work / school...

24 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

well, you gotta play in the evening hours to find populated districts... won't find any players 9am when everyone's at work / school...

So ppl got to work / go to school at sunday...

Where do u live? just asking cuz i'll never go there

7 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

obviuosly they're still asleep at 9 on a sunday 1

yea, jokes aside... I somehow wasn't aware today's a sunday lmao... but still, who the fuck plays apb at 9am

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

idk about school, but it seems weirder to me that apparently there are places where every business shuts down on sunday

14 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

but still, who the fuck plays apb at 9am

I maybe would... but yea i know the districts that segregation force me to play are dead af.

So i usually don't play at all. 

yea.... sadly our hated but still beloved game slowly fading away, But it could be good opportunity. 

1. Remove threat bounds for dist's.

2. Reset threats ( so we could be free from dethreaters ).

3. Make threats harder to obtain.

4. add team balance system base on threats, acc. play time and rank.

( Gold vs gold ,but if gold threat match not full there is a chance that another threat player (silver) with high hours acc. and decent rank might be picket to join). ~ same goes to all threat matches ofc.

Most of you wont agree to include acc. play time hours  into match balance and threat system ,but if player have max rank lvl with over 2k hours and he plays vs bronze threats ... cmon .... 

• Like 4

This gonna continue for months if they don’t remove threat. Please remove threat. Please...

Edited by wHisHi
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Most of you wont agree to include acc. play time hours  into match balance and threat system

Why would time be factored?
An r255 bronze with 5k hours is still bad, and a gold with 20 hours is still better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Today silver waterf. EU was full 40vs 40 at least 1 district.Its sunday so is normal.This with resetin the threat is good idea but with the lower playerbase right now is kinda worthless activity.This are my suggestions what to do now anyway.Kinda radical but if you think about it..

Edited by TheMessiah

12 hours ago, Amayii said:

As the population falls and rises with the schedules of those who play it can happen that there are times when it's not possible to get a lot of matches in the instance of your preference.

~@mayii

Even then Waterfront doesnt get populated cause people dont like the district. Still impossible to progress contacts if people dont populate it on a regular basis, its the same thing in Jericho NA as well. People dont populate Waterfront cause people dont like its design.

44 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Even then Waterfront doesnt get populated cause people dont like the district. Still impossible to progress contacts if people dont populate it on a regular basis, its the same thing in Jericho NA as well. People dont populate Waterfront cause people dont like its design.

L3KGYwtfHWVoTKThewDtLJfwVqKNKEbJ7kv5-3RC

there's a populated (or what counts for populated on NA at least) wf right now, there's a bunch of people with the same problem as the op and they regularly cause wf to be the populated district

its pretty aids fighting in waterfront when you spawn in the middle of the street 250m away everytime you die... and if you get caught out in the street every car around you explodes from 1 grenade... and when you drive around to the open objectives which at times can only be attacked from the street ... your car blows up in 1 grenade and you cant escape the blast radius cause putting high burn fuel on your car makes your car easier to blow up with 1 grenade... yeah, i suspect that the pop will be even lower now along with pioneer and espacio sales to be lower by about 79% in the 3rd quarter of this fiscal year along with the fast cars like coywolf and also smg's mainly the PMG raising in sales by about 97% in this 3rd quarter all teh way up until christmas. I also predict that bronze players will rise in threat accidentally to silver and maybe even gold... with increasing reports of fake golds dethreating in the hundreds on EU and the teens on NA.

Edited by Motorola