Sign in to follow this  
Fortune Runner

bounty system adjustment

The change to the bounty system is a good thing for the most part in my opinion .

This current change makes it to where bountys do not interfere with missions , however in doing so it also means there's no bounty hunting if the bounty leaves the mission.

If the bounty's could be killed out of mission and could not enter into missions until handled one way or another (death or paying bounty etc ) then i would have no problem with this change.

I miss hunting bountys as do others. It was our thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

The change to the bounty system is a good thing for the most part in my opinion .

This current change makes it to where bountys do not interfere with missions , however in doing so it also means there's no bounty hunting if the bounty leaves the mission.

If the bounty's could be killed out of mission and could not enter into missions until handled one way or another (death or paying bounty etc ) then i would have no problem with this change.

I miss hunting bountys as do others. It was our thing.

Agree, I'd also like the "can't see bounty on radar" to be in fightclub too I wanna sneak around

:|

I'd like bounties that are in missions able to be killed by players outside the mission unless those outside the mission are in a mission themselves.  One of the things that was lost with the imho stupid change was that this feature was intended to balance players that were doing too good by giving them more enemies to worry about.  So my suggestion would be to make it so bounties can be killed by players that are in free roam, but not by ones that are part of a separate mission, and that bounties can kill outside players that are not in a mission.

The whole system is supposed to work as both a balance measure and a bonus to the person who has a bounty.  If they're doing too good then they get rewarded with 2X rewards, but they also have a higher chance of being killed.  This fits in perfectly with the game's intended risk/reward mentality.  The only people I've seen complain about this system are the few that consistently get bounties.  You know, the ones that it's supposed to be balancing.

I explained to my friend who was somewhat new at the time about the change they made to the bounty system and they said that's one of the dumbest things they could have done to it.

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I'd like bounties that are in missions able to be killed by players outside the mission unless those outside the mission are in a mission themselves.  One of the things that was lost with the imho stupid change was that this feature was intended to balance players that were doing too good by giving them more enemies to worry about.  So my suggestion would be to make it so bounties can be killed by players that are in free roam, but not by ones that are part of a separate mission, and that bounties can kill outside players that are not in a mission.

The whole system is supposed to work as both a balance measure and a bonus to the person who has a bounty.  If they're doing too good then they get rewarded with 2X rewards, but they also have a higher chance of being killed.  This fits in perfectly with the game's intended risk/reward mentality.  The only people I've seen complain about this system are the few that consistently get bounties.  You know, the ones that it's supposed to be balancing.

I explained to my friend who was somewhat new at the time about the change they made to the bounty system and they said that's one of the dumbest things they could have done to it.

I'd like this to be honest

I miss hunting bountys too, and currently it is almost impossible to make the Daily Joker Mission where you need to kill a Notority 5 player. I hope they hear your suggestion.