Sign in to follow this  
Nafryti

Customization limitations

So, my Outfit slot #1 contains an outfit that when i made it, was about 2 thirds of the way full on the customization bar... NOW... the game thinks its a hair over the limit.  Its fine if i remove the pants, but the pants aren't even special, their only function is to cover the tattoos that ruin the design of the outfit.

So what gives LO, why did you reduce customization limits?  Are you trying to pull a Microsoft where you release patches to make life as miserable as possible before releasing a new version claiming it addresses these issues?

I tried restarting APB, unfortunately Steam thinks its running still.... oh boy i remember this issue from years ago, off topic... 

So what gives?  Why are we suddenly nerfed for customizing?

There were no changes to anything related to character customization.

I too have an old car design that's "over the limit"... I can't change a thing on it without removing a symbol or two...

@Selali you guys didn't change a thing... but before you took over, design limits got reduced 100% at some point.
I have a friend that also has outfits that are over the limit - they're all pretty old designs (like anything between 4-8 years)

Edited by Snubnose

Same, i had an outfit that is lmade to look like a onesie that i made a month ago and it was just under the limit (had to clean it up abit to make it fit the limit) and now i cant wear it because its over the limit..

Edited by spher3

Okay, I will get together with our engineers and see if there is anything that could have caused this issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Selali said:

Okay, I will get together with our engineers and see if there is anything that could have caused this issue.

good to hear.

even if you guys haven't changed anything, I'm certain that previous owners did at some point. otherwise people wouldn't be running around with designs above the max limit. (you can't save designs above limit)

Did you have the tattoos when you first made the outfit? You can also try clearing the outfit slot and only applying the needed clothing items. This will clear out your underwear and switch it to default, giving you a little more room.

Edited by SquirrelFace