Todesklinge

N-Tec 5 & 7 nerf

N-Tec 5 and 7 need a range and damage nerf, they are to much RIFLE and Assault Rifle in one.

I am using ISSRa on long range with Kevlar 3 and i lose against an enemy without kevlar and N-Tec 5 & 7.

What is this for an bad gameplay?

Every game i play i need to report a player for cheating, this makes no more fun!

I am silver on silver server and need to play against two gold players with 100% accuracy and cheater weapons 😞

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

I am using ISSRa on long range with Kevlar 3 and i lose against an enemy without kevlar and N-Tec 5 & 7.

I think I may have found the issue here.

• Like 2

there's a reason why nobody uses kev 3, it's just a bad idea...

get ride of kev 3.

ntec cheater weapon.... very accurate to make cheater player happy.. gold players need ntec weapon to kill..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Todesklinge said:

am using ISSRa on long range

the issr-a isnt meant for long range, or any range really, its easily the worst assault rifle in apb atm - suggesting that because the worst AR loses to the 2nd and 3rd best ARs they should be nerfed is stupid

1 hour ago, Todesklinge said:

I am silver on silver server and need to play against two gold players with 100% accuracy and cheater weapons

and people wonder why theres so many support tickets with such low pop lmao

5 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

You do realize the ISSR just got nerfed right?

the issr-a lost some hard damage, so the nerf has no effect on the situation op is complaining about

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

use an actual assault rifle against the ntec type. who uses the ISSRa. and why carry kev3? you only live .2 seconds longer 

and when carrying ntec most of the time you'll have shitty positioning or just bad awareness (or luck). you'll get rolled by an Obeya or any other rifle in the weapon class.

(mostly because of the zero accuracy it has when shooting in any way other than tapping or doing 3 burst, both scoped and unscoped, You won't tap your enemy 6 times while they're already chipping at you lol. but that's another problem)

(and for that matter, there's really no reason to not carry a rifle right now. so you might as well switch to a real gun)

• Like 1

Remember when I said that N-TEC didn't need a nerf but its actually nothing but silvers whining about it because they get dominated with it, and that even after the nerf they will keep whining about it because they still get dominated by it (because they suck compared to those exact N-TEC users they whine about)? Oh and that these players are the only reason an N-TEC nerf was even considered to begin with?

Yeah, hi.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

the problem is that the skill gap isn't being handled well. never has been.

hey op, go on bronze servers you will have better match-ups, i guess.

Stop crying pls. Ntec 5 is not OP as it was, and Ursus isn't too. (imo it have similar recoil/spread pattern, so you can't just spray it like atac). 

It takes 18 shots at long range with the N-TEC 5 to kill a player. With kevlar, it's 23 or 24 shots.

You stood in the open long enough to get hit 24 times by an N-TEC 5. It's not the weapon that's the issue here.

• Like 4

The ISSRa have a longer range then the Ntec (look at the Range-Bar).

You need 4 shots to kill a player.

With Ntec 5-6 hits.

Why also have a longer ranges weapon with more damage lesser chances?

Why there is no Clotting Agent nerf?

The game is so hard unbalanced and the Dev team dont do nothing?!

Its to hard to set a few numbers lower to improve the game play.

If the engine update comes and no one is left, whats happen?

32 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

You need 4 shots to kill a player.

With Ntec 5-6 hits.

Why also have a longer ranges weapon with more damage lesser chances?

Why there is no Clotting Agent nerf?

The game is so hard unbalanced and the Dev team dont do nothing?!

Its to hard to set a few numbers lower to improve the game play.

If the engine update comes and no one is left, whats happen?

Please, Sir, don`t torture yourself and other members of community with your nonsense. Heavily consider playing on bronze district to better learn usage of in-game weapons. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To start with, n-tec has lower ttk than ISSRa, but the same range (according to the apbdb). ISSRa is no good.

Since you're silver and played since 2012 and use kevlar 3 I'm making the assumption that your aim isn't the best.

So it's more a case of lacking skill and understanding of the mechanics rather than the opposition using "cheater weapons".

You could have an easier time by playing in the bronze district where you wont have to play against golds.

posts made by todesklinge are one of the only reasons i still check these forums

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

the ingame stat bars are worthless - the issr-a, the ntec, and the ursus all have the same base 50m effective range

2 hours ago, Uru! said:

posts made by todesklinge are one of the only reasons i still check these forums

Chuck Norris can defeat you without a N-Tec 5!

Beware!

Cheater weapons... lol, any weapon will be suitable for a cheater, they can force you into the range they want. 

You're a silver playing vs gold, dont expect to do much. They're ranked higher than you for a reason, you still need to play more and learn more.

17 hours ago, Flaws said:

Remember when I said that N-TEC didn't need a nerf but its actually nothing but silvers whining about it because they get dominated with it, and that even after the nerf they will keep whining about it because they still get dominated by it (because they suck compared to those exact N-TEC users they whine about)? Oh and that these players are the only reason an N-TEC nerf was even considered to begin with?

Yeah, hi.

lmao who dislikes this

seems like the truth hurts you damn scrubs

gitgud

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if there are a second nerf for ntec... will ppl turn to complaint about star rofl

LO should just close the forums at this point... they ruined the game ALOT by listening to players like this OP.

playing in waterfront is terrible after this car change patch

17 hours ago, OCrazyGuyO said:

I wonder if there are a second nerf for ntec... will ppl turn to complaint about star rofl

it is recommend that Ntec becomes another nerf to rebalance the game.

If ISSRa is useless... why also have the game other weapons if Ntec can replace all easy?

7 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

it is recommend that Ntec becomes another nerf to rebalance the game.

If ISSRa is useless... why also have the game other weapons if Ntec can replace all easy?

every assault rifle is better than the issr-a, should we nerf them all then?

why not suggest an issr-a buff?