Sign in to follow this  
cowhorseman

pmg

if your so hell bent on nerfing all the guns why hasn't this one been nerfed? basically no spread has the same range as an ntec and a high kill rate yet you rather nerf AAEPD so it doesnt kill cars as fast or some other stupid bullshoot like make low yields and rfp utterly useless but leave this god forsaken shitlord gun alone. you know why no one new is coming into apb? if you tried to play on a rank 9 just a star fbw and frags your gonna go against 3 shithead max ranks or what ever it is with this gun modded out with cj 3 rs 3 and what ever else they like and your not going to kill them 1 time. now are you gonna stay around after 3-4 matchs of doing nothing but having a thumb up your patootie while your fellow teammates who are high ranks struggling to kill them without swapping to it? no your not. so if you want more people to be here you need to fix this game. seriously yesterday went 1-10 for w/l becuase of this stupid patootie gun camping hard to get into areas and the fucking assholes swap to anything they can (flak jacket car bomb percs etc) to keep you from killing them because lord fucking forbid you fight me like a real man when you can hide behind your surprise machine gun like the little fuzzy bunny you are. and don't you get me started on the atac. no really this gun needs heavy changes more bloom more recoil hell fuck it give it the tommy gun recoil i do not care no on is going to want to play this game if all they come across is pmgs that wipe them out half way across the fucking map.

or you know you can skim this and go "mmm better delete this one too" like you normally do, because lord forbid i bring up something that is hurting this game and wish to see it not hurt this game while still being usable. unlike what you basically did to Low yield grenades and rfp(s) 

• Thanks 1

I do agree the PMG needs a bit of a tweak. But I disagree that people seriously come to APB and go 'fuck im out' when going against a PMG. Especially when a new player can quite quickly get a PMG for themselves.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I do agree the PMG needs a bit of a tweak. But I disagree that people seriously come to APB and go 'fuck im out' when going against a PMG. Especially when a new player can quite quickly get a PMG for themselves.

i'm talking about tryhards with 3 slots . you know what im saying right? normally if i see a t and i know there a t i just use a pistol. not these little shits they gotta win so they go after said t with said max modded pmg and that t does not want to play. seriously try to kill a pmg with cj 3 and rs 3 with a star. good luck

5 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i'm talking about tryhards with 3 slots . you know what im saying right? normally if i see a t and i know there a t i just use a pistol. not these little shits they gotta win so they go after said t with said max modded pmg and that t does not want to play. seriously try to kill a pmg with cj 3 and rs 3 with a star. good luck

Tryhards with 3 slot PMGS are gonna roll newbies even with a snubnose.