Sign in to follow this  
monica_team

Request to avoid hard path on object capture

In the past there was some patches dedicated to modifications to upgrades on the map to avoid hard paths or nearly impossible when the people put objects in hard paths, and this brought me attention, in Waterfront (where is the graffity board), which to access you need to cross a tight bridge, and my suggestion is add a faster way to access, because is already impossible to go there.

0AZWuY8.png

This is the bridge you need to cross by climbing first the right building (by the parking) and later cross that.

RKibUVg.png

(an example of a modification that was done to the map a lot of years ago, was when they edited the building near Lilith bloodrose, since it was hard to access to the roof)

Thanks for read.

Edited by monica_team

Just add a staircase within the wall near where the security camera is. Turn the upper roofing section in to an outdoor dining area to make it fit within the architecture.

• Like 1

grab a van park it by the camera up the stairs jump up on to the hood then onto of the camera boom your upstairs. also waterfront is shit scrap the map

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Just add a staircase within the wall near where the security camera is. Turn the upper roofing section in to an outdoor dining area to make it fit within the architecture.

Thats actually interesting.
P.S. Anyway waterfront needs huge rework. I feel like people play there only to level up contacts, well at least everyone that i know after they were done, they never came back to it XD

4 hours ago, Araun said:

Thats actually interesting.
P.S. Anyway waterfront needs huge rework. I feel like people play there only to level up contacts, well at least everyone that i know after they were done, they never came back to it XD

I like waterfront more than financial. Shrug.

• Like 1