MeganNicle

Remote Detonator has a CD time now ????!!!!! Nooooo

52 minutes ago, RespectThis said:

Definitely a bit worrisome with their previous balancing and current state of weapons. Ā A lot more strike outs than hits imo.

That's why they need our feedback!
šŸ˜›

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'd rather see it get a higher bloom per shot but keep the range. So if you want to hit at range you'll have to control it more. Or extra recoil would be better.

im not a fan of changing how guns operate. all of the guns they changed became less fun and clunkier to use... i feel like changing the drop off range is a safer way to "nerf" this gun.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

šŸ˜›

Shame that feedback isn't always fully taken into account or as stated in other threads people have already made up their mind about said weapon or w.e so when changes appear in the test district thoseĀ people aren't going to test it. Leading to skewed feedback. Ntec being a great example of that. People who genuinely think the ntec is some gift from god aren't going to go into the test district and say "oh this is a bit to much of a nerf".Ā 

Ā 

Tbh i think the car det nerf was a bit much. I don't use it and I think its pretty cheesy but 90 secs is a bit overkill. I think 60 would have been fine.

Ā 

With the hvr change with the damage = bloom. Who actually asked for that and why are you changing the mechanics of a gun 10 years into its life span?Ā PeopleĀ just wanted the damage tuned nothing more. Hence why IĀ said the feedback isn't really helping. Look at the forums from back before LO took over people were asking for it (damage reduction)Ā then too.Ā 
Ā 

Myself and others have given suggestions and feedback. At the same time the people who are actually thinking about balancing and whats truly in need of adjustmentĀ aren't always posting a new topic everyday like the constant "NtecĀ is broken" or "pmg is unbeatable" threads. Which lets be honest is usually flooding the forums.

Edited by RespectThis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Motorola said:

the most annoying aspect of vsing any atac player is that they can lazer you past 50m instantly and effortlessly.

Personally I think RNG is on their side because I can't nail shit at range. I don't disagree that it needs a nerf but I think an unmounted ntec could beat it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Personally I think RNG is on their side because I can't nail shit at range. I don't disagree that it needs a nerf but I think an unmounted ntec could beat it.

you should work on your aim then

4 hours ago, Motorola said:

you should work on your aim then

We both would be standing still, my aim has nothing to do with it.

I'm pretty sure the ATAC already got a decent nerf and now serves the role of "close to midrange weapon" like it's supposed to. Besides most of the true gold players will either outrange you with Ntecs/Obeyas while keeping their distance, or dance around you up close by hipfiring with anything else since Atacs generally require aiming down the sights unless within hugging distance. Only people with good tracking and low latency (AKA not me) are going to kill reliably with an ATAC at closer ranges against anyone above silver. Honestly the SR15 does the same job better and is free.

On 8/21/2020 at 6:16 AM, CookiePuss said:

šŸ˜›

I feel like only a handful of voices are being heard in this game.