Hexerin

Everyone's finally starting to realize LO won't take action against ToS/CoC violations

10 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

This is false.
Only cheaters and closets complained about it.

Wrong.

P5, N5 was a novel idea that used to have increased rewards if you managed to keep it by the end of a mission. You'd get a huge standing/cash multiplier for being P5/N5 if you won a mission.

RP removed this bonus years ago, hence making the increased risk and no reward a frustrating mechanic to deal with.

You could easily obtain N5/P5 in the middle of a mission even if you were doing badly and lose the mission/stage, because some random has conveniently ran you over at the worst time, or someone took a pot shot at you to finish you off. 

A lot of players have asked for this to be reworked for years. Having it disabled for now is a stop gap measure for a better system to be implemented. 

Edited by Kempington
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kempington said:

Wrong.

This is a mutilation of original game ,not a reworking.
Just  a die more, as P5N5, and all this "pro" people cryes like the worst kiddo tryharding without success. 

i guess the hall of wises  that supported this genial remove are just gold threat, is it? maybe the same that suggested the buff of "weak" Vegas. (now reworked, for good luck)

• Know the game is different from know the playerbase.

The playerbase is tired, and new players are Not totaly noob, they come from different shooters games, and they recognize that the first inequity is the Matchmaking, not working at all cause the game itself  allow to detreath until green badge.
P5N5 was like a light of candle in this dark system.

Now we see scores like 33-0 or 0-33, that means only 1 thing; the match should not even start between players with this kind of gap.
(..and 1 more kill should give gratification to noobs?  --> Yes cause they are noobs trying to have fun)

TLDR: The MM is broken, and mutilation doesnT help.

PS: remove HVR is wrong, bronzies usually kills with that, and i love bronzies having fun, sometime.

• Like 1

You're trying to tie two separate systems that are not correlated with each other.

The P5/N5 system was not a measure to balance bad matchmaking. Even I'm not sure exactly the original purpose, aside from giving the player a high risk/high reward challenge of they're doing well in a mission. However, that simply isn't the case anymore.

Matchmaking and threat are a completely separate issue that needs to be resolved on its own. P5/N5 added frustration due to the high probability of death, seemingly at random, from anyone else in the district.

Don't forget, other players were using this system to grief others in both ways. P5/N5 players were using it to blow up player vehicles/go on rampages against the whole district, whereas others would get hunted down seconds after getting bounty, disrupting their mission.

Especially in close missions, where the teams were mostly balanced, random P5/N5 would easily sway the mission in favour of the team without the bounty player and could get them the win.

Sure, for some, they would see it as an opportunity to win against a difficult team, by getting the entire district after them. But in the long run, that's not good game design.

13 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

If they remove them, it will even stir the pot further so disliking is the best way to go and Sakebee has proved it  like a pro  

You think Sake is disliking your posts?

p5/n5 were a nice world building mechanic that give a minor sense of story to the world even if they were an a bit annoying and should have been kept around. 

You can't change my mind.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

p5/n5 were a nice world building mechanic that give a minor sense of story to the world even if they were an a bit annoying and should have been kept around. 

You can't change my mind.

Indisputable fact

20 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

Dead game needs to stay dead. So LO do your best to dislike every post your remaining player base post as criticism and  make this  game  exclusive Cheaters reloaded arena with a broken anti-cheat and custom configs.  

i dont even know where to start with whats wrong with your post.......

19 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

destroyed p5 and N5 system (bye bye fun)

Stop writing things on the basis that you think everyone feels this way. The bounty system was poorly done and got removed because players just found it irritating for RNG to decide a match.

12 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Stop writing things on the basis that you think everyone feels this way. The bounty system was poorly done and got removed because players just found it irritating for RNG to decide a match.

if the bountys could be killed out of mission and could not enter into missions until handled one way or another (death or paying bounty etc ) then i would have no problem with this change.

i miss hunting bountys as do others. it was our thing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

if the bountys could be killed out of mission and could not enter into missions until handled one way or another (death or paying bounty etc ) then i would have no problem with this change.

i miss hunting bountys as do others. it was our thing

I was going to suggest the same thing, but wanted to keep my post short. My issue was it happening during missions and critical moments.

So ya, works for me. ^.^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Okay, cheating is a problem in every game, even APB has its little underground forum where cheaters come together and discuss their stuff (its funny
And yes i do believe NA has more problems than EU due to the fact that NA servers in other games also have higher cheating populations.

But guys, in reality the cheating community in apb is tiny, and are always the same people.

And if u wanna complain about battle eye, well than give APB a million dollar/euro and let them buy a better anticheat lol.

I find APB support very good, they provide reasonable fast response and are clear in their actions.

U cant blame them for not banning every single person u report, because i am 100 percent sure that for every 100 people u report, there might be 1-5 cheaters

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, dieltdaan said:

Okay, cheating is a problem in every game, even APB has its little underground forum where cheaters come together and discuss their stuff (its funny
And yes i do believe NA has more problems than EU due to the fact that NA servers in other games also have higher cheating populations.

But guys, in reality the cheating community in apb is tiny, and are always the same people.

And if u wanna complain about battle eye, well than give APB a million dollar/euro and let them buy a better anticheat lol.

I find APB support very good, they provide reasonable fast response and are clear in their actions.

U cant blame them for not banning every single person u report, because i am 100 percent sure that for every 100 people u report, there might be 1-5 cheaters

yeah the cheaters are all playing on r255 accounts with over $200 spent on armas, because LO refuses to ban them even though its obvious who they are

1 hour ago, dieltdaan said:

I adore how you just float above substantiating any of this and just keep talking. You soar like an eagle above it all with no self consciousness and hold nothing back.

It's truly majestic!

On 8/14/2020 at 2:13 PM, Queen of Love said:

This is false.
Only cheaters and closets complained about it.

hahahaha typical silver mentality

pls stop embarassing yourself with your ignorance

On 8/14/2020 at 8:39 PM, CookiePuss said:

You think Sake is disliking your posts?

one of those can't take criticism well guys yep. 

Merged.

On 8/15/2020 at 3:20 AM, Fortune Runner said:

If you think the current anti-cheat is efficient  enough. Nothing more to say to you.
If you think custom config that break ToS dont exist . Nothing more to say to you.

On 8/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, Dead_Game said:

Dead game needs to stay dead. So LO do your best to dislike every post your remaining player base post as criticism and  make this  game  exclusive Cheaters reloaded arena with a broken anti-cheat and custom configs.  

what you said.....

On 8/14/2020 at 6:20 PM, Fortune Runner said:

what i said.....

21 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

If you think the current anti-cheat is efficient  enough. Nothing more to say to you.
If you think custom config that break ToS dont exist . Nothing more to say to you.

what you said after.....

how you stitched that crud  together about me based off of these three post is anyone's guess because I've never once said that on the forums EVER 🙃

On 8/16/2020 at 1:21 PM, Fortune Runner said:

what you said.....

what i said.....

what you said after.....

how you stitched that crud  together about me based off of these three post is anyone's guess because I've never once said that on the forums EVER 🙃

oh I see u missed the 'ifs' .I  never claimed you said it or not. But you are free to assume I do make conclusions about a random guy in forums. 

21 minutes ago, Dead_Game said:

oh I see u missed the 'ifs' .I  never claimed you said it or not. But you are free to assume I do make conclusions about a random guy in forums. 

the word  " if " when used in sarcasm does not mean if though , and since I cant tell by typing alone I poked you in the eye to see if you were a dead deer or not  😜

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

the word  " if " when used in sarcasm does not mean if though , and since I cant tell by typing alone I poked you in the eye to see if you were a dead deer or not  😜

wonderful