EneSeto

How do I make bodysuit in social?

Any ideas for the bottom especially? I'm using long sleeve shirt as top but if I use Leggings as bottom the color wouldn't match and it looks weird, what bottom are you guys using so that it looks like an actual bodysuit?

Paint your entire body. Put on one of the underwear options, most people seem to like that lace thong. Done.

6 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Paint your entire body. Put on one of the underwear options, most people seem to like that lace thong. Done.

never thought of that, thanks! I'll give it a try

New clothing in apb when? 

oh, almost forgot, new engine, yeah...

If you are a new player. Wait for the easter event. Participating you will unlock the animal body suit. It's a onesey. Put a belt on it to hide the tail and further customize your outfit to your likeing. Option two or more likely the noobie option regular pants + long sleeved shirt and pay attention to the numbered color patterend options. Write it down on paper or if you can remeber the numbers even better. Re-enter the numbers on the other clothing piece and symbols etc. If you have no clue what am I talking about then look up few clothing customisation videos to get a hang of it and you will learn it all quick enough. We all were noobies at one point, give a chance in learning and you will sucseed. Hope this helped somehow.

1 hour ago, AlishaHutt said:

I mean, we could have it alredy.. they just need to update it maybe or idk.

F_Underwear_Bodysuit_Tank.png

Can be found here or here

This is very old and always was in the game, they really should wake up and add this unobtainable item already !!

1 hour ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

This is very old and always was in the game, they really should wake up and add this unobtainable item already !!

Im ready for the APB pool party.

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Im ready for the APB pool party.

with a working trespass stripper pole!!!!!

If only the devs would release an "underwear" item that basically covered your whole body like a spandex suit...

People could create so many outfit options with such a basic item.

Edited by illgot