It almost seems miraculous that this game hasn't been shut down yet. I guess they gotta squeeze out every penny from this game.

• Like 2

Objectively not a fair and correct statement. G1 was squeezing (towards the end), LO is still in the hopeful investment stage. 

• Like 4

LO seems to have good intentions of actually we-working the code for engine upgrade so they can start adding more content. Making this a more "fuller" game.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nekoya-Sensei said:

I guess they gotta squeeze out every penny from this game.

joker boxes have been removed, armas prices have been permanently lowered, there hasnt been a new armas item in months, massive f2p additions have been added, all while little orbit continues to pay for multiple server locations and a dev team

as frustrating as things may be at the moment, its pretty stupid to think little orbit is in this for some quick and easy cash

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nekoya-Sensei said:

It almost seems miraculous that this game hasn't been shut down yet. I guess they gotta squeeze out every penny from this game.

Bold of you to assume money is being made. 

Yeah, didn't they say that APB runs at a loss currently?

Don't blame the horrible ping that SA players get in the current servers for losing them moving on to other games, is not like they/we were a few hundred players willing to make a bunch of purchases to keep playing while contributing to keep the game alive...

Edited by Salvick

Who cares if LO is squeezing or not, its just not relevant anymore. Just enjoy looking at how this crashes and burns. 800 players and dropping. Another 10% in the last month. I predict by the end of the year the game is dead.

so many ways to play for free added.

why yes that says Little Orbit is milking our money......

uh what?

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

does the NDA limit f you can say or not if they have plans for fundraising coming up? either way I hope so ( means new content and longer APB life )

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

does the NDA limit f you can say or not if they have plans for fundraising coming up? either way I hope so ( means new content and longer APB life )

That's not really the kind of thing they'd  tell us.

Edited by CookiePuss

I think its not about how much they can squeeze out $ .... i think its about how much LO can learn from APB and us. 

~APB is maze and we are lab mouses. 🐭🐭🐭

If you were a business why wouldn't you get the most amount of pennies?

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Sadly, I know they are.

*cough, scratch arm*

How much do you think it costs to keep the game even running? You think a handful of people spending money on Armas is covering all that? They'd make more money by shutting it down

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

If you were a business why wouldn't you get the most amount of pennies?

...People here be like: what is business?

2 hours ago, SuperToaster said:

How much do you think it costs to keep the game even running? You think a handful of people spending money on Armas is covering all that? They'd make more money by shutting it down

It costs a lot less than you think it does. The actual costs involved with online games are the development and production staff, as well as marketing and the like. If you stop development and put a game on maintenance mode, it can be kept going basically indefinitely by only a handful of paying players.

12 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It costs a lot less than you think it does. The actual costs involved with online games are the development and production staff, as well as marketing and the like. If you stop development and put a game on maintenance mode, it can be kept going basically indefinitely by only a handful of paying players.

Not if I have nothing more to buy.

• Like 1

I just hope it won’t be sold again and LO finally delivers. 

Not for long anyways and this is the Truth, it already died twice, once in 2010 and again in 2018 when the original G1 was bankrupted and sold it, third time always a ''Charm''.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

2 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Not for long anyways and this is the TRUTH, it already died twice, once in 2010 and again in 2018 when the original G1 was bankrupted and sold it, third time always a ''charm''.

"Truth" and "died" should be in quotes, not "charm".

• Like 1

So long as the community sticks around, and somebody's keeping the game servers working, this game's gonna stay alive. I don't really know what the situation is over on Jericho servers, but in Citadel there's still enough players around to have a good time. People have dedicated tons of time to this game, and I can see it regaining at least some popularity. There's still no other game like APB on the market. I feel like we might see a new surge of players if the final engine upgrade rolls out smoothly, and they start adding new content into the game.