Nafryti

Marketplace author theft?

11 hours ago, Nafryti said:

you've never continually edited

I dont think I've ever spent more than about 30 or maybe 45 minutes one symbol. What are you doing my guy?

13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I dont think I've ever spent more than about 30 or maybe 45 minutes one symbol. What are you doing my guy?

I have, I remember making my Patreon symbol, Still keeps me up at night.

just lol... this is not even a banana move. The guy purchased the symbol at the price you set, he's the owner of that symbol now and he can sell it afterwards as he wants. My goodness.. kids everywhere..

(as a tip for you: rename your symbols to include your name and your selling price)

9 hours ago, Zolerox said:

I have, I remember making my Patreon symbol, Still keeps me up at night.

Hmmm... it seems like maybe Im just lazy.

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Hmmm... it seems like maybe Im just lazy.

Yes.

The flying fuck is this thread still here for? Didn't i already say case closed, delete?  Every other thread says that and its as if a moderator were going through withdrawals in the seconds it takes to delete the thread, this one gets to sit here and let every goddamn rugrat crawl all over it and get their crappies all over it.

I'd be offended if it happened to me more than once... oh wait, it did!

7 hours ago, Nafryti said:

The flying fuck is this thread still here for? Didn't i already say case closed, delete? 

no, you did not

11 minutes ago, 404 said:

no, you did not

no shit? must've been another one...

1 you made a boogaloo of money 2 if anyone clicks on the item in locker it will places you name in the created by. which is why i don't see a reason for bitching about this. also said player is a dumbass by wasting his money and trying to market up shit. this isnt fallen earth were buying all of 1 crafting item on AH means you gain a monopoly until someone else comes in gives you price control. if you were smart you duped them adn saved copy of them for remaking and reselling which means you could repost them at your prices basically fucking him the patootie for trying to fuck you over. seriously video game AH are stupid

This thread has been locked as per OP's request.

~@mayii