Ostdarva

We are we going to finally address macros and crosshairs?

7 hours ago, 404 said:

why do you keep saying we haven't been told anything?

It's easier to complain than it is to read.

8 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Jokes on you. You don't want your firerate impossibly perfect. Using a macro won't train your brain and hand to be dynamic. So in reality you might get some quick short term boost but are fucking yourself over long term.

once you learn to tap fire over your targets you'll suddenly get /whispers of how you are using trigger bots and cheating.

Relying on a simple rapid fire macro, have fun because your skill level will hit a very low ceiling.

9 hours ago, Mitne said:

In some way, yeah.

They allow abuse of every weapon which isn't automatic by making firerate impossibly perfect for anyone with human hand.

And the fact that they might be unhandy to use for macroer at certain times, honestly? Flies right over me. Cheat is cheat.

when was the last time you tried to make a perfectly timed rapid fire macro in this game?  The servers are so laggy there is no such thing.  You'll skip shots; the delay on those skipped shots will be so long you'll be dead before your gun shoots again.

Maybe if the servers ran perfectly and you had a low latency, but that has never been the APB servers.

Edited by illgot

it should be illegal to have high sensitivty too, its unfair advantage

On 8/7/2020 at 9:18 PM, Ostdarva said:

crosshairs as a closet crutch for years.

Yea pls ban my acer predator monitor with build in crosshair... damn...

Edit:

Pls also adress ppl who stick a tiny bit of tape to the middle of their monitors!

Edited by HighSociety

32 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

Yea pls ban my acer predator monitor with build in crosshair... damn...

Edit:

Pls also adress ppl who stick a tiny bit of tape to the middle of their monitors!

They will some day. They already block some gaming mice brands for hardware macros, despite the fact that all gaming mice brands have these features.

Its interesting topic .... In other games players doesn't need crosshair ,trigerbots or macro. Almost all players who played APB in past says that APB is very easy game. Still players cant stop using those mini-cheats. 

Im confused ... Players doesn't need crosshair, macro or trigerbot for hard games, but they cannot play easy game like APB without them ?... 

p.s. I use to play many fps games and never seen such high demand for those mini-cheats as in APB.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

crosshair ,trigerbots or macro

mini-cheats

crosshairs are perfectly fine, using either of the other two is actually cheating

33 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

They will some day. They already block some gaming mice brands for hardware macros, despite the fact that all gaming mice brands have these features.

Yea some day we gonna be restricted to play with trackballs or something...

Till this happens an advice:

Take out your FBW and trigger as fast as u can > u will see u can't kill shit >  slowly lower the amount of klicks > it's working better now? > go on and remember how fast u got to klick it for the fastest fire rate!

And most important... don't stress out and trigger ur mouse to death just calm down an u will be fine.

U'r welcome guys 🙂

Edited by HighSociety

On 8/7/2020 at 11:39 PM, _chain said:

just what are you going on about my dude.

and no i don't use macro cuz macro not ok.

❤️

Yeah... maybe...sure...not.. ok... I dont care at all but "you started this game" , but I like the fact you decide to stop it, I like you, good choice 😊.

Merged.

On 8/8/2020 at 12:25 AM, 404 said:

semi auto rifles have always been one of the strongest weapon classes in apb, so i disagree with both statements here

You missed or confusing  the old Obeya or the old joker carbine.

They were all another thing compared to the actual ones, G1 started the semi-autos statistcs nerfs from them for the fact macro are difficult to recognize from a veteran player or one using them.

Certainly someones are still good, but automatic in pair range, they perform better.

Semi-autos at the beginning have a lot better stats in accuracy and TTK and several of them perform a lot of better than automatic ones after u have got the right way to use them

I wonder how many times people have requested this to be addressed, even though it has been, and gets repeated on the forum every time someone asks.

Edited by Cr0
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2020 at 11:11 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Using a macro will actually decrease your IQ.

Ive seen cheaters in the past on APB have to stop using them while G1 was banning people for them.

Even greens played better it was hilarious to watch back then

Edited by Fortune Runner

10 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

Its interesting topic .... In other games players doesn't need crosshair ,trigerbots or macro. Almost all players who played APB in past says that APB is very easy game. Still players cant stop using those mini-cheats. 

Im confused ... Players doesn't need crosshair, macro or trigerbot for hard games, but they cannot play easy game like APB without them ?... 

p.s. I use to play many fps games and never seen such high demand for those mini-cheats as in APB.

The players complaining give up those harder games.

On 8/8/2020 at 9:36 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Jokes on you. You don't want your firerate impossibly perfect. Using a macro won't train your brain and hand to be dynamic. So in reality you might get some quick short term boost but are fucking yourself over long term.

How does this relate to what you said previously and what I said?

So what if long term they don't give some mythical skill advancement? Same goes for usage of aimbot and wallhack.

Going back to what I said... cheat is cheat and shouldn't be ignored because they are not as benefical as aimbot for example.

Edited by Mitne

5 hours ago, Mitne said:

How does this relate to what you said previously and what I said?

So what if long term they don't give some mythical skill advancement? Same goes for usage of aimbot and wallhack.

Going back to what I said... cheat is cheat and shouldn't be ignored because they are not as benefical as aimbot for example.

I was saying it more on a social/personal context.

Of course when it comes to it macros should be banned and those that use them banned for cheating. But what I was saying is as 'you' as a person shouldn't be using them because they actually make you worse.

On 8/8/2020 at 4:39 PM, SquirrelFace said:

oh, which are these because all my macro's work for Razer and Logitech.  My favorite one is /abandonmission and J to check my contact contracts.

8 minutes ago, illgot said:

oh, which are these because all my macro's work for Razer and Logitech.  My favorite one is /abandonmission and J to check my contact contracts.

Don't panic none of them ban for it. I'm not sure if it applies to APB. Rust and PUBG are the two games I've seen the block added to.

It's Bloody branded mice with the hardware/firmware programmable macros, as well as some other A4tech mice that share the same hardware. Bloody did release a firmware update to address the issue. You can't use the macros without the software running on your PC. If you have the old firmware or have their software running the games won't launch.

These mice are mostly sold in China where there's a much larger cheating problem, and Bloody's main selling point is the hardware macro feature that spoofs mouse movement to control recoil. Still, my G500s has the same built in feature, just not blatantly advertised, just like many other gaming mice. It doesn't make sense to block them. At some point you're hurting the legit user more than helping. Banning hardware is crossing that line.

Ummmm... been using the 144 Mhz gaming screen rig special options for a stupid crosshair with multiple options and i tried them all, and it felt like nothing really much delivered, i could say that this special crosshair makes u 2% more special than u usually are, but that's it lol.

I mean how much do you ppl need to lick a.. in order just to find out that crosshair models are basically and should be free and not a big problem as most of the topics in this forums made them seem, for fuck sake,.. use ur fucking monitor option with no fear, this smart a.. company is trying to just make it seem illegal, but as long as its optional in the monitor software that u bought with real money wtf can they do about it?

Its not like they can contest what's legal and what's not, they just need to cope with them products standards, same goes for the mouse software, that they keep banning you from, jeezus, i have the feeling they never coped with allot of updates worldwide about products, no wonder after all  they are a low budget company(and they use that to exploit the idea to please the keyboard monkeys of this community, which are basically the yellows that exploit every corner shits of this game and then pretend they are top notch to be respected and butt wiped all the time through their amazing supreme "contribution" here.

Seems that not many ppl sues anymore in the gaming industry.

Cuz i have this feeling that if an absolute victim of this garbage lies would sue, it would get rich in no time... of course depending where 🙂.

Basically what they do its exploit idiocracy, whenever they tell you that you can't use your monitor options or mouse software.

There is a basic rule for all this shit, but hey, they can use fucking gambling boxes no problemo, like most of the fucking gaming companies does, which is very illegal in most/some europe countries, but that;s ok.

Should be illegal everywhere, cuz its gambling addiction exploiting, and that's obvious since forever, but they keep them alive despite the new laws and the gaming communities arguing about it over and over itch, all the new games popping up in the latest decades, figures that greed its the main point in every company development, regardless how small.

Edited by Vnight

41 minutes ago, Vnight said:

for fuck sake,.. use ur fucking monitor option with no fear, this smart a.. company is trying to just make it seem illegal, but as long as its optional in the monitor software that u bought with real money wtf can they do about it?

Its not like they can contest what's legal and what's not, they just need to cope with them products standards, same goes for the mouse software, that they keep banning you from, jeezus, i have the feeling they never coped with allot of updates worldwide about products, no wonder after all  they are a low budget company.

Seems that not many ppl sues anymore in the gaming industry.

Cuz i have this feeling that if an absolute victim of this garbage lies would sue, it would get rich in no time... of course depending where 🙂.

Basically what they do its exploit idiocracy, whenever they tell you that you can't use your monitor options or mouse software.

1. little orbit has said that crosshairs that don't interfere with the game files (which monitor crosshairs don't) are perfectly fine
  2. they don't have to make anything "illegal", if you agree to something in the ToS (like not using a macro) and then break that agreement they are free to ban you, and any attempt to sue is going to get laughed out of court

43 minutes ago, Vnight said:

There is a basic rule for all this shit, but hey, they can use fucking gambling boxes no problemo, like most of the fucking gaming companies does, which is very illegal in most/some europe countries, but that;s ok.

joker boxes have been removed for over a month now

5 hours ago, 404 said:
  1. little orbit has said that crosshairs that don't interfere with the game files (which monitor crosshairs don't) are perfectly fine
  2. they don't have to make anything "illegal", if you agree to something in the ToS (like not using a macro) and then break that agreement they are free to ban you, and any attempt to sue is going to get laughed out of court

joker boxes have been removed for over a month now

or right 🙂

Edited by Vnight