Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

Are you fking blind?

is pmg not overpowered?   

68 members have voted

1. 1. is pmg not overpowered?

• it is
    • it is not

When the fq are you going to nerf PMG?  THAT SHIT IS A HACK IN ITSELF!!!!!!

Its a smg but SOMEHOW has range of an assault rifle, it SOMEHOW kills faster and more accurately in cqc than a nfas and nfas ogre. ITS FKING SUPREME!!!

Im quitting apb until i see an update about nerfing PMG. fk of.

edit -  The amount of dislikes and votes proved it that players are actually blind. Dont know what i was even expecting from apb players...smh.

Edited by foscor77
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

pmg just needs a range nerf, dunno why you brought up its pretty average ttk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The ttk seems fine for what it is, but yeah the range has always stood out as a clear sort of imbalance. i distinctly remember 5 shotting an enemy really far out and then measuring the distance, it was like 45m lol.. but i guess we need to change the swarms hard damage sooner ay? 🙄

• Thanks 1

Because armas is still making cash from pmg and its reskins. Its too obvious that PMG is too stronk right now, you must be blind if you not see that

• Thanks 1

Calm down child, PMG always been like that since Ages.

Bye.

10-4, leaving the area.

• Like 1

if you want to beat a PMG, get PMG trough contacts and problems solved.

if you want to beat manic, atac and swarm, get them trough c oh wait nvm.

2 hours ago, wHisHi said:

Because armas is still making cash from pmg and its reskins. Its too obvious that PMG is too stronk right now, you must be blind if you not see that

Ya sure? I'm pretty sure that half of playerbase have bought it account/char bounded already, the other half is just fine with contact's ones.

30 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

if you want to beat a PMG, get PMG trough contacts and problems solved.

thats not how balance works

• Like 1

the problem with pmg i think is the bullet grouping is very tight regardless of the crosshair size. make it bloom more like a vas-c2 and reduce its range a bit and the problem would be solved. it's just an easy weapon and feels like its bullets are the size of my fists.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wHisHi said:

wow, you uncovered quite the conspiracy there

what PMG needs:

range reduced from 35m to 30m
crouch modifier changed from 0.8 to 1.0

this should also apply to the whisper version of the OCA, since they're 50m range and also have a 0.8 crouch modifier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

what PMG needs:

range reduced from 35m to 30m
crouch modifier changed from 0.8 to 1.0

this should also apply to the whisper version of the OCA, since they're 50m range and also have a 0.8 crouch modifier.

Yes. All these things, there's no reason the PMG and Whisper get the crouch modifier; they should make the PMG and OCA (plus all variants) consistent

• Like 1

maybe move outside its range and use any assault rifle or move closer and use a oca/csg/jg. pmg isn't consistent enough for a nerf. one match you can drop kill after kill with the thing next match it'll ghost almost half the mag.

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, foscor77 said:

When the fq are you going to nerf PMG?  THAT SHIT IS A HACK IN ITSELF!!!!!!

The more you play against it the more you begin to see the gaps in the armor. But it either needs more bloom, more bullets to kill, or it needs to shoot slower. 

But I tell you, nothing is more satisfying than spanking some kid who pulls out a pmg thinking that's going to clutch the game XD

13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

wow, you uncovered quite the conspiracy there

Yes

The pmg is fine where it is. The only reason it seems so "op" now is because of all the weapon "balancing" thats been happening. Weapons are all over the place in the current state of the game. Where as 4-5 years ago things were a bit more clean cut. *cough* Holy Trinity *cough*

Edited by RespectThis
  • Like 2

PMG only needs a small range nerf. It's way too accurate in medium ranges. It should be next to the shotguns when it comes to range. Good for CQC/corner Areas. 

Edited by Infinito
  • Thanks 1

This weapon is annoying by that you can get RNjesus 5 shot registration, and someone can empty the whole mag on you

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

This weapon is annoying by that you can get RNjesus 5 shot registration, and someone can empty the whole mag on you

That's kinda my problem with it too. It's really easy for just about any user to min-ttk with it and it feels so dirty when it happens.

Too much range, super reliable, and very forgiving if you miss a lot.

• Thanks 1

The range is pretty silly, that's true. Either play out of its range or grab one for yourself.

The game lately is "PMG: Reloaded" anyways, so, you might as well hahaha

37 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

and very forgiving if you miss a lot.

this is one thing that the pmg is not imo

despite its large mag:stk ratio and low rof giving plenty of time to adjust aim, that same low rof punishes users pretty heavily for missed shots - just 2 whiffs puts a pmg into fbw ttk territory

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 404 said:

this is one thing that the pmg is not imo

despite its large mag:stk ratio and low rof giving plenty of time to adjust aim, that same low rof punishes users pretty heavily for missed shots - just 2 whiffs puts a pmg into fbw ttk territory

Hmm, good point. I'll dwell on this, but I think you're right.

On 8/6/2020 at 10:18 PM, AlishaHutt said:

Calm down child, PMG always been like that since Ages.

Bye.

7 hours ago, RespectThis said:

The pmg is fine where it is. The only reason it seems so "op" now is because of all the weapon "balancing" thats been happening. Weapons are all over the place in the current state of the game. Where as 4-5 years ago things were a bit more clean cut. *cough* Holy Trinity *cough*

Nothing to add.. (still a little upset for some shotgun change, DOW is bullpit and CSG has the fire rate of a star while in cqc  the media is around  0.67 in cqc  -_____-'' )

Edited by PingOVER9000

Sign in to follow this