Sign in to follow this  
TruZealot

FAR Vanguard confusion

So myself, and a friend of mine played in the fightclub winter event a few years ago that granted the 3 slot FAR Vanguard (I think for the top 10% or something) anywho we both had perm Vanguards and when we both came back after a year or so of not playing both of us where missing the gun. I also noticed that the FAR Vanguard JT is a thing now. Did they remove all of the old Vanguards by turning it into a joker ticket weapon or something?

The FAR weapons were originally rewarded for playing some of the Christmas events and they are unlocked as leasable guns from contacts. As far as I know they are still available for leasing from contacts on the characters that you've unlocked them on.

The JT variants are a part of the Joker Store overhaul which aims to make all Armas weapons available to everyone for free. They didn't scrap the old ones to my knowledge.

16 minutes ago, Flaws said:

The FAR weapons were originally rewarded for playing some of the Christmas events and they are unlocked as leasable guns from contacts.

Gotcha! I must have been so used to habitually renting it that I thought it was a Perm THANKS!

there were other guns too, like obeya cyborg and star hazard and maybe more guns i don't remember...

3 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

there were other guns too, like obeya cyborg and star hazard and maybe more guns i don't remember...

these were some of the old weekly rewards from fight club before we had joker tickets iirc

2 minutes ago, 404 said:

these were some of the old weekly rewards from fight club before we had joker tickets iirc

yup exactly.

Sign in to follow this