Hexerin

Unit Game's APB trailer

Just came across this, doesn't appear that it's been mentioned with limited searching. I'm assuming this is an example of the mobile port they're working on. Seems like a mix of RTW APB and EU APB:R, especially the UI. Notice that all the guns have the same sounds though. Very strange.

That's just some really old apb footage. You can see some of it here for example 

its all rtw trailer footage, which is why all the guns have the snub sound - they probably didnt have audio set up for the alpha stuff

and the video uploader is just some random youtube account, just the video being titled "unit game" doesn't seem to mean anything 

36 minutes ago, Senodus said:

That's just some really old apb footage. You can see some of it here for example 

14 minutes ago, 404 said:

its all rtw trailer footage, which is why all the guns have the snub sound - they probably didnt have audio set up for the alpha stuff

Well then. The environment looks better than APB:R's current, plus the UI seems a lot cleaner, easy mistake.

16 minutes ago, 404 said:

and the video uploader is just some random youtube account, just the video being titled "unit game" doesn't seem to mean anything 

It's directly embedded on their company website, hence.

https://unitgame.com/index.html

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Just came across this, doesn't appear that it's been mentioned with limited searching. I'm assuming this is an example of the mobile port they're working on. Seems like a mix of RTW APB and EU APB:R, especially the UI. Notice that all the guns have the same sounds though. Very strange.

Hold on, Hold on hahaha 😂...

I can't believe in what You are posting.

I couldn't really stay away from this topic, alredy from it's title.

You didn't nothing wrong, and no offense but what you wrote is 100% incorrect.

1. The video got uploaded from a random youtube account, which seems to be another one of those anime/japenese/chinese childs who happen to cut off some of the parts of the official reveal trailer of All Points Bulletin, APB in short.

2. Like i said in the first, it's All coming from different if not the same trailer for the game that got publisher maybe 11+ or i think even 12 years ago.

3. APB never been mobile and if it will, will suck. like Retribution. Always been a PC game, which i alredy struggle to understand why they bringed it to consoles And they sold the IP to a non-existent company, but i will talk abotu that later in this same comment.

4. Unit Game don't have an official website, any informations, any games, any STRONG IP like they mentioned into the first And last words we heard from the press that Matt published.

They don't even have a facebook page, a twitter page, a youtube channel, if you search on Google you can't even find it.

The Only thing you can find is of course the apb.com site which of course, they took from RTW hahaha, just because their IQ must be so high to think "If we take the original domain they will trust us, they will follow us".

Dude, nobody know nothing about this """""company/group""""" whatever they are.

I really wish though @MattScott give us some infos.

How does a company sold OUR game, OUR IP, to a non-existent group?

What is the trick?

Because as i see, there haven't been 0 infos about that situation till the announcement, which now is close to reach 1 Year.

Is it a big scam? Is LO scared to talk with its community?

Because we need to know that.

I don't care about predicting shit, i want some words from Little orbit.

or this, my man, as i said before, is just a money scam or some shit happened.

PS Oh, btw, the trailers 😉 (Quick search on YT > APB official Trailer)

Just be sure next time to check A BIT better.

I hate lies, just that. 🙂

PPS Oh btw, Unit Game doesn't exist.

With that being said, 10-4, leaving the area.

23 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Well then. The environment looks better than APB:R's current, plus the UI seems a lot cleaner, easy mistake.

It's directly embedded on their company website, hence.

https://unitgame.com/index.html

Wow, a website done in 2 minutes, nice. 

Listen.. is better if you just.. you know?

Trust in what peoples are telling.

You really look blind man, no offense i repeat.

Edited by AlishaHutt

5 minutes ago, AlishaHutt said:

I really wish though @MattScott give us some infos.

How does a company sold OUR game, OUR IP, to a non-existent group?

What is the trick?

Because as i see, there haven't been 0 infos about that situation till the announcement, which now is close to reach 1 Year.

Is it a big scam? Is LO scared to talk with its community?

Because we need to know that.

Rights to the game were not sold, only the APB brand was:

Edited by LilyRain

1 minute ago, LilyRain said:

Rights to the game were not sold, only the APB brand was:

99% of everything indeed, except APB Reloaded, so.

Just now, AlishaHutt said:

99% of everything indeed, except APB Reloaded, so.

So it doesn't impact you or anyone in the slightest as APB 2 will never come to be anyways.

Just now, LilyRain said:

So it doesn't impact you or anyone in the slightest as APB 2 will never come to be anyways.

I would have prefered to not sell smth that special to an on-existent "company".

10-4, leaving the area.

Just now, AlishaHutt said:

I would have prefered to not sell smth that special to an on-existent "company".

10-4, leaving the area.

Sure, keeping the APB IP would've been nice but..

that would mean shutting the game down, Servers and Staff cost money.

UnitGame is just a random rich player who supports APB... could be true since there is no any official information about it, but hey that's just what I having in my imagination. 😄

Reminder that Unit Game's incompetence or lack of action doesn't affect us.

Edited by CookiePuss

the most confusing part about their website is "Unit Game is a worldwide game company formed in 2001".

I can't find anything about them though... it's just so weird.

also their website https://apb.com/ is kinda bad. just like https://unitgame.com/index.html .
neither of them show anything else from the company. it's literally all focused on APB. what was this company doing since 2001???

Wow, you got me all excited that they actually did something with the IP, instead of looking like some very odd front of some sort.

2 hours ago, Snubnose said:

the most confusing part about their website is "Unit Game is a worldwide game company formed in 2001".

I can't find anything about them though... it's just so weird.

also their website https://apb.com/ is kinda bad. just like https://unitgame.com/index.html .
neither of them show anything else from the company. it's literally all focused on APB. what was this company doing since 2001???

It's a money launder front for Matt Scott. Prove me wrong. You can't.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

little orbit is a front for the cartels :^)

Newer APB players be looking at those videos and thinking Runner Noobs.

Can confirm this is a old probably one of the early 2009 trailer from one of the closed betas while the game was under EA. I bet you can find this trailer while searching on YT. (I am too lazy to do it atm also I know for the fact this is a old trailer so wont bother linking, search it up if you care) And yes the game looked much better and ran much better then today. But you wont find any normal video of it with true HD quality to entierly back that up. Also keep in mind the game use to run on Pentium 4 with XP. That is how old this is. I know this because I was part of the closed beta back then. The only issue with the game was that you could glitch out from the map on few parts and lots of missions had bad task possions so as had all sorts of bugs that rendered tha game unplayable. There were lots of kolva based missions which also was not fun because soon as someone took that truck he was a winner. Back then there were no heavy weapons to blow it up. Asylum wasn't half way finished and there were no fightclubs. Some cars were broken too and locked or removed and some reworked later on in the reloaded edition. The game was originaly released half finished and was considered a failure. Even it's high price plus monthly subscription didn't helped anything. But keep in mind that monthly subscription wasn't for premium because you had everything or most things unlocked in game and some items you unlocked by simply playing missions. Even tho some things were fixed till today the game still shows it's unfinished state even from back then. I mean who the fuck puts a item in the trunk of a car that same truck doesn't open. Then that said item vanishes in your car (empty van in the back for example no matter if it's full of things or not). All these details contributed to the unfinished status and still to this day these things are present and therefore that is why this game is a forever beta.

On the other note.

There was a android mobile game in works at one point by two Russian kids who took the RTW version and started rebaking things and porting it over. I think they used UnityMobile if I remember it corectly. Seen lots of progress but one day the updates stopped. I think they were canceled by G1 themselves. If I remember it corectly around that time came out the mobile APB game called Retribution (that one with the top down camera). And no that game have nothing to do with those kids. If they are smart enough they should seriously make their own game because they know how, obviously, instead of messing around with other people's IP.

Now that I think about it there was a fan made engine port of APB but can't find their forum anymore for a year or two nor any info. Do they started working for LO now considering they are doing the same things and suspicously the new beta social looks similar to the ones ported by these fan modders from few years back. Does anyone know anything about that?

• Like 2

On 8/7/2020 at 5:44 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That actually can be true.

2594852190169d3a53f898596f2887ab.png

Edited by Lign