Daan245

Five Points (Crim Clan)

vZd5vXX.png

About Five Points:

I created the clan because i felt that the criminals faction doesnt really have a clan, so i decided to start up a clan to make a home for every criminal out there .. new player, pro player, social district hugger, all of them..
The clanname was stolen from a gang that existed long ago and was created by Al Capone..., The logo (the Five with the star) was a symbol used to mark anything that belonged to the gang...
And yes , the logo is up for debate lol.

About me (Daan245 clan ldr/creator):

I am 26 
Male
From Belgium

Ive been arround on APB since 2010, i used to have another account, but that one is lost in time and space, I came back to APB because in the game is still one of a kind, And i trust that under Little Orbit their "new" ownership the game can progress and be the game we always wanted it to be. There is alot of work to be done, but lets help our Devs by becoming a tight supportive community. 

Ive been a gamer since i was 12 years old, and have been in various clans and led or co led various clans in the past.
I believe in building a clan from the ground up with newbies and everyone who is willing to join. 
oh and i am a whale xd

Requirements:

The only requirement i ask from my future members, is to respect not only your fellow members but show maturity and respect to your fellow APB players. 

Voice chat?:

I am willing to invest in a teamspeak or creating a discord server for the clan members (and friends) if the clan manages to get a steady base of members.

Want to join? 

- I will be checking this forum post on a daily basis
- Contact Daan245 ingame by whisper or mail.

- When u contact me, please tell me your age, sex and why you would like to join.