Sign in to follow this  
Nijavid

Gameplay Suggestions

Hey Everyone

First of all i just wanna thank Little orbit for putting in a lot of time and effort into that huge risk that is called "APB Reloaded"

In this Topic i just wanted to put on some light on some not so popular issues and also approaching fixes from different prospective and give some interesting suggestions 

I'am aware that there are bigger problems in apb and more important ones but these do Bug me a lot so please hear me out 

Number (1) : =[Car Gameplay]=

One of the most abused mechanics in APB and one of the most frustrating to play against, basically a guy who is inside the car could either force a player to fight in a situation that favors the guy with the car (depending on the gun they have) while also providing a cover and a hideout(a player could get into the car and take no damage) for the other player while also maintaining the element of surprise of when the player is gonna get out of the car

Easy fix :

(1) adding health damage whenever the player gets out of the car while it's moving and impact animation (like when players fall down from a high place) when a player exits the car while it's moving just like Pubg and H1Z1 system

(2) making the entering a car animation a little bit longer while also keeping the player completely hittable unless he gets into the car completely while also not allowing the player to enter a car unless there is enough space for the door to open (fixing a bug where a player could enter the car while skipping the animation because there is not enough door space)

Number (2) : =[VIP Missions]=

The main issues with that stage is that whichever side that has the vip it is in a disadvantage because of the amount of space both waterfront and financial offers and also because of prenading the vip because his location is known to everyone which makes the vip unable to fight and his teammates unable to defend him and some times it could end up into running away with cars (another issue that is obvious to everyone and please don't get me started on it)

Easy Fix :

(1) Remove it...

(2) if u don't wanna remove it u could swap the "WALLHACK" System with another one like making the vip blink in the mini map every  10 secs if he was close to 30m (Like the survivors in the headless horsemen Halloween mod) and if the player was further than 30m he'd just show up on the UI

Number (3) : =[Consumables]=

They could bring up a really interesting change into apb game play For example : satchel charges is often used to blow up cars that might be charging towards you Epinephrine could be used to escape certain situations and many more but it's not commonly used these days because it runs out As long as it runs out people wont really care much about it

Easy Fix :

(1) Make them Permanent Character perks instead of consumables

Number (4) : =[Explosives]=

While the majority agrees that everything further than a grenade is too much in any video game i might have a different approach

Easy Fix :

(1) no i don't

remove them all including percs,remote det,firebomb

Because they are easily abuse able in a game breaking way

Number (5) : =[some gun changes]=

(1) Bringing back the old ntec while keeping the jump shooting nerf

while it was one of the most used weapons in the game it wasn't the best in every situation but it was definitely usable

in my opinion it brought balance into the game instead of this extreme cqc (Pmgs,oca) booring gameplay that people got forced into lately(edited)

(2) reducing the magazine capacity of FBW into 12 bullets(edited)

while some of u might find this ridiculous but the fbw has always been a spamming pistol instead of relaying on reflexes and pin point accuracy,Also it's impossible that 15 bullets could fit into a Magazine that small

(3) Adjusting the Pmg

The gun just doesn't suit the game in general with it's extreme range for a smg and the lack of brain cells needed to use this gun,Fixing the gun needs alot of tests and i really don't know what to do about it i just hope it doesn't get deleted just reworked

Number (6) : =[Adjusting Field supplier  cooldown]=

we've all wanted to change guns after stage so we could adjust to the new spot or to resupply ammo and just couldn't find the time or the ammo box to do so

Easy Fix :

(1) Reset it's cooldown whenever a stage ends

(2) give it more deploy time so people could swap mods between different guns easily

Edited by Nijavid
  • Like 3

Nininininijaaaaaavidddddddd. ❤️

Mostly agree on all points btw, excluded explosives.

Pass over, 10-4.

I reccomend u take a look at the new updates coming this wednesday. 

The entire mission system has been touched a little bit including VIP

Consumables have been editted

and some guns have been nerfed., i do have to say , i dissagree with your ntec, it is still a good gun, used by most, no reason to buff it again

1 hour ago, dieltdaan said:

I reccomend u take a look at the new updates coming this wednesday. 

The entire mission system has been touched a little bit including VIP

Consumables have been editted

and some guns have been nerfed., i do have to say , i dissagree with your ntec, it is still a good gun, used by most, no reason to buff it again

-vip hasn't been touched enough the core problem still exists 

-consumables still run out 

-gun changes focus on hard damage nerf that is related to the car health changes totally good but still not a player versus player situation 

-and i do disagree on the ntec it is a mess just like the shotguns 

Edited by Nijavid

Remove resupply boxes, no one need this!

There is a weapon mod to increase stored ammo... but no one use it.

Remove Car Spawn out of the game and every vehicle in the game have Car Spawn integrated. 

Need 80m+ to spawn in car, to the mission object.