Sakebee

Mission Impossible Patch Announcement

Holy sh..... now THAT is a patch!

edit: Wait.. they forgot Vaquero??! Buffing Mikro but not Vaquero is like buffing Bishada and not Jericho.

Edited by sneekface
  • Like 1

As someone who isn’t that great at shooting compared to my fellow golds, I heavily rely on my high HP Pioneer and Blowtorch to keep up. It seems like this is going to severely hinder my play style, but I’ll wait and see.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Iazer said:

not even gonna begin to say how many brain cells I lost after reading that

How so? I stopped using it ever since it felt off.. Especially if you count the amount of stutters that i have on a high end pc (high end enough to run the game even tho my pc is more of mid tier.. But still way more than enough to run it properly). It does little to no damage even when it shoots really fast. I had more success with other shotguns such as colby/JG. I don't ask for it to be broken or something, just a small update or perhaps a slight tweak here or there. It was just a small suggestion after all.. If players don't want that than fine..

Edited by randomguy343

On 7/31/2020 at 7:09 PM, Sakebee said:
  • Re-evaluated the minimum group sizes for every mission in the game.
  •  

I really want some missions to have more than just 4vs4.

• Like 2

source.gif

What the hell just happend?

Did my bitching about missions with "0/600" score with 2 mins to complete it finally get fixed?

Also that's alot of changes.

3 hours ago, killerskull said:

I really want some missions to have more than just 4vs4.

Game isn't designed for big group matches, as proven by literally every big match turning into a stalemate shitshow.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Game isn't designed for big group matches, as proven by literally every big match turning into a stalemate shitshow.

But big matches are still a fun way to break things up even if they are chaotic unbalanced clusterfucks. I just would never want more than one or two a play session.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

can we for the love of sweet jesus stop fucking nerfing everything. keep it up and were gonna be fighting each other with hello kitty pool noodles and water balloons. where are the buffs at? all i see is nerf nerf nerf the grenades feel like shit buff them for god sake it should not take 3-4 nades to kill every thing THERE FUCKING BOMBS OF DEATH THAT SPEW SHARP METAL AND SHOCK WAVES

• Like 2

On 7/31/2020 at 5:37 PM, Sakebee said:

As you can see, there are a few changes coming in this next patch. There were things that were bound to slip through the cracks and Remote Det is one of those things. After talking to the team we will be adding and testing a cooldown for that before this patch goes live on Wednesday. More details on specifics as the patch gets closer.

Requesting that getting a new car have a check as well.

Some people spam cars and brick drive them at noobs who have no way to counter.

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

can we for the love of sweet jesus stop fucking nerfing everything. keep it up and were gonna be fighting each other with hello kitty pool noodles and water balloons. where are the buffs at? all i see is nerf nerf nerf the grenades feel like shit buff them for god sake it should not take 3-4 nades to kill every thing THERE FUCKING BOMBS OF DEATH THAT SPEW SHARP METAL AND SHOCK WAVES

You want pmg buff or frag grenade able to 1 shot any vehicle?

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 1:09 AM, Sakebee said:

Modified the Cargo Space for the following vehicles:

• Mikro: 4 -> 5
  • Vaquero: 4 -> 5
  • Rally Varzuga: 4 -> 5
  • Han Coywolf: 2 -> 5

I love this part, finally I could use Vaquero and Coywolf without my teamates insulting me because it cant load heavy cargo, lost several missions just for this detail XD.

Just some doubts about this patch:

Vegas: 1,350 -> 1300 (HBF 1,105)

Pioneer: 1,600 -> 1,350 (HBF 1,147)

Espacio: 1,600 -> 1,350 (HBF 1,147)

Wow Espacio is large (an easy target) and slow, and it had the nearly same hp with a vegas, will LO consider buffing it to the same speed with vegas too? lol

Yep I have the same doubt, I dont see any sense about it.

Reduced ISSR-B hard damage from 72.9 -> 45

Reduced ISSR-A hard damage from 70.1 -> 51

ok, maybe?

PLEASE do something about this:

Add a timer on Remote detonator thx.

Remote detonator is still super OP i think a longer cooldown or a bigger reaction time would help.

Detonator need absoluty a little rework, then I have to add the damage radius is very high and oneshot you also being at the edge of the explosion radius.

It's not very funny play against a pair of members clans of tryhard of my knowledge ( a hug to them ) spamming remote detonator one by one for all missions XD🤣🤣

Edited by PingOVER9000
  • Like 1

Love the car balance, lolcano + blowtorch nerf, thanks a lot for that. Would've liked to see a remote det nerf, too.

Not sure about the consumables, they are and have always been pretty stupid imo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Sure but I love to treat it as unexpected FC with objectives. Also hillarity during that kind of matches is gigantic. It litteraly turns in street war.

22 minutes ago, thelinux said:

Not sure about the consumables, they are and have always been pretty stupid imo.

I always saw them as half decent idea, poor execution. If they do the mission balancing right, mobile cover might not be needed any longer.

21 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Sure but I love to treat it as unexpected FC with objectives. Also hillarity during that kind of matches is gigantic. It litteraly turns in street war.

Larger missions would be fine if the game knew to scale missions up automatically (In the same way it will add more lives to deathmatch and VIP missions should additional players join). The main issue for large missions is that the more players in the match, the harder it is to attack, as wiping the enemy team becomes impossible. If for example, the game added a second objective and only one had to be completed (Like Counterstrike I think?) when the number of players per team exceeded 4, you could get around this issue.

Edited by Lord Cashpoint

Set 0$ Spawn Cost for all vehicles you have purchased from ARMAS, and without of the use of the Car-Detonator mod!

Have purchased Waragi for Crimes and Enforcer from Armas and now both vehicles are useless 😞

1 minute ago, SinistraDelMassa said:

I'd love to see the Moirai get a minor HP buff to go with the other cars!

It's on the same HP as the Bishada, Jericho and 4x4

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SinistraDelMassa said:

I'd love to see the Moirai get a minor HP buff to go with the other cars!

That's my thoughts on the patch for now 😄

Disagree just make it 4wd or something to stop it taking 3 decades to reverse.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Disagree just make it 4wd or something to stop it taking 3 decades to reverse.

Appreciate the 2 cents. That's one way of fixing how papery it is! I do think it's earned a buff to gain some more usage from the player base, though, so while anyone else is free to disagree as well, the actual point here is to amp its usage 🙂

3 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Detonator need absoluty a little rework, then I have to add the damage radius is very high and oneshot you also being at the edge of the explosion radius.

The things you said aren't fault of the detonator.

The only change remote detonator needs is a cooldown so you can't spam it as much.

Now Explosives 3 however, that is a little problematic seeing how the effect of the explosion ends way sooner than the damage radius.

//Edit: Add a reverse gear to the Moirai, then it might see some use.

Edited by GhosT

14 hours ago, sneekface said:

edit: Wait.. they forgot Vaquero??! Buffing Mikro but not Vaquero is like buffing Bishada and not Jericho.

The Mikro was buffed to the Vaquero's health so they are equal at 950 now.

2 hours ago, thelinux said:

Would've liked to see a remote det nerf, too.

This is happening in this patch! (Hopefully) They saw the common wish for remote det to also be adjusted so they are trying to get this into this patch!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Have purchased Waragi for Crimes and Enforcer from Armas and now both vehicles are useless 😞

People were using the Pioneer/Espacio before G1 buffed their health all those years ago, I have absolutely no doubt they will continue to be used heavily.

15 hours ago, sneekface said:

Holy sh..... now THAT is a patch!

Why is this not included @Sakebee ?, makes no logical sense.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:10 AM, Frosi said:

@VanilleKeks bruh?

Looking forward to seeing these changes hitting live.

I'm fashionably late to this party. Thanks for thinking about me.

Good patch. My mission is completed ... for now.

9 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Why is this not included @Sakebee ?, makes no logical sense.

It does. They buffed the Mikro to match the Vaqueros health.

• Thanks 1