Sakebee

Mission Impossible Patch Announcement

Can anyone make it clear, what happened to Medium Ammo box, which is available for it now? Will it be just instead of heavy one or something? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sakebee said:

• Reduced AAEPD 'Volcano JC' max hard damage from 1227 -> 800
  • Reduced SWARM hard damage from 50.7 -> 40.95

Ouch, that is quite a heavy nerf for volcano

I get that we have two rockets, but we will have to land both even at maximum distance to blow up any car?

That really seems quite an unnecessary hard nerf, what it should have been imo, is have the damage ram up less over distance, forcing players to be further to do more damage, as now even mid range distances are enough to blow up a car .

What was the reasoning behind nerfing the SWARM's hard damage?

20 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

To make it even weaker than it already is, probably.

1 hour ago, N66 said:
  • High Burn Fuel will now reduce Vehicle HP by 15%, in addition to its current effect. - Overkill

Weapon Changes

• Reduced Blowtorch healing rate by 46% - Overkill
  • Reduced AAEPD 'Volcano JC' max hard damage from 1227 -> 800 - Overkill for a weapon that already needed a slight buff.
  • Reduced ISSR-B hard damage from 72.9 -> 45 - Completely unnecessary, the gun is already surpassed by other snipers, it's role balance is that you can do hard damage with it
  • Reduced SWARM hard damage from 50.7 -> 40.95 - - Same as ISSR-B

Car Changes

• Vegas 4x4: 1,350 -> 1,150 (HBF 977) - There is no reason regular Vegas should have significantly higher HP

These stand out in particular.

How on earth are these arguments justified?

All of the changes made, especially those above, were very much needed to improve game health.

@Nitronik

SWARM hard damage was enough to be able to melt vehicles with the new health values, while still being a good gun against people on foot, this rendered guns like the ALIG or DMR-AV pretty useless.

Unnerfed SWARM vs the new vehicles isn't fun at all.

Edited by GhosT
  • Like 1

Oh boy the game already sounds more fun with these changes in mind

36 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

15 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

To make it even weaker than it already is, probably.

SWARM is the most Meta LMG in the game, it is used even in the top play because it is extremely versatile and offers and insane amount of hard damage. I'll do some before and after math for the Swarm hard damage below to hopefully clarify the whys.

The math I will be using is as follows: Car health - High Burn Fuel Reduction (If used) + Steel Plating damage reduction ÷ Hard damage 

Current SWARM: 1600 + 30% ÷ 50.7 = 41 Shots to destroy full health Pioneer / Espacio

Post Patch SWARM (No HBF): 1350 + 30% ÷ 40.95 = 42.8 Shots to destroy full health Pioneer / Espacio

Post Patch SWARM (HBF): 1350 - 15% + 30% ÷ 40.95 = 36.4 Shots to destroy full health Pioneer / Espacio

Here are the values IF the SWARM didn't recieve the hard damage nerf

No Hard dmg nerf SWARM (No HBF): 1350 + 30% ÷ 50.7 = 34.6 Shots to destroy full health Pioneer / Espacio

No Hard dmg nerf SWARM (HBF): 1350 - 15% + 30% ÷ 50.7 = 29.4 Shots to destroy full health Pioneer / Espacio

The SWARM would've been a complete monster at taking out cars if it wasn't for this slight hard damage nerf, as you can see the shots to kill will stay roughly the same or even less if the car has HBF on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, 404 said:

the point is not to remove the meta (mostly because that's impossoble), the point is to even things out so the meta isnt head and shoulders above everything else

Whats the point of evening out high tier cars like jericho, bishada, growl, mikro etc. People were using it anyway quite a lot. Lets add some hp to "even out" because why not?

You want to mix the meta a bit, buff low rate cars like broadwing or montane. I honestly don't see how in the world more hp and more baggage capacity would break "meta".

Regular vegas vs 4x4 vegas hp stuff doesn't make sense as well.

Same goes to pioneer/espacio. There's just 2 big tanks which aren't even fast enough, whats the point nerfing it? Conc nade nerfed em 10 years ago, what the hell.

I personally drive fresno just for the look of it, it's not even good at anything other than getting a rocket.

People drive vegases cause it's top speed, you didn't change a thing with this fix.

Thats why I ask again: were there any reason to even touch it?

Edited by Gro
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Gro said:

Whats wrong with meta?

Beats me.

Now this is podr... I mean progress.

Things like this is what we have asked for for years. EU is fine and dandy but those are quality updates we love.

Thanks LO

3 hours ago, N66 said:

*bunch of complaints that make 0 sense*

Man I'm SO happy you're not the one in charge to balance this game lmao

if you gonna add cool down on remote detonator then it need to be changed to instant cast on button press so this ''high cd tactic'' don't go to waste. because there is times it don't even trigger once you press it and takes way too long to blow up at times. i'll be fine with a cool down if there is an instant blow up on button press.

Why Pioneer becomes HP nerf, it needs a HP increase! Why drive a big and slow vehicle if it have no HP to keep income fire?

Why Vegas have same HP like Pioneer but is faster and smaller?!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Why Pioneer becomes HP nerf, it needs a HP increase! Why drive a big and slow vehicle if it have no HP to keep income fire?

Why Vegas have same HP like Pioneer but is faster and smaller?!

Classic Todesklinge.

4 hours ago, N66 said:
  • Vegas 4x4: 1,350 -> 1,150 (HBF 977) - There is no reason regular Vegas should have significantly higher HP

Has to be some trade off for the fact that the 4x4 is a much faster car than the regular Vegas in any situation other than driving in a straight line.

• Thanks 1

Would be nice if you told us exactly what missions were changed so I don't have to manually rememorise all this shit.

Maybe just me but some of these changes feel they are too harsh when I would rather see multiple minor changes over time until the right spot rather than swinging around.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Good changes. Here my thoughts.

AAEPD still too strong

Mobile Cover should have way less health, a lot less, should be like paper
ALIG needs a hard damage nerf as well

And why tf has 4x4 less health than the normal vegas?
It costs fking 10k JT, it should be minimum as good.

13 hours ago, Iazer said:

Next changes, something to true ogre, something to percs, something to PMG, something to HVR, something to ATAC, something to FAR and something to stabba 😄 

Oh you mean an actual good helpful patch? Can't do chief

Vegas: 1,350 -> 1300 (HBF 1,105)

Pioneer: 1,600 -> 1,350 (HBF 1,147)

Espacio: 1,600 -> 1,350 (HBF 1,147)

Wow Espacio is large (an easy target) and slow, and it had the nearly same hp with a vegas, will LO consider buffing it to the same speed with vegas too? lol

Also, I wonder can we get a refund for the ISSR? 

27 minutes ago, Shui said:

Because the same patch that released the 4x4 made the regular vegas completely obsolete. If you want to drive a super agile car with little to no downsides then you need to accept the fact that it'll have less health. Its far easier to dodge nades with the 4x4 than it is with the regular Vegas so it is only fair that the regular vegas can take a conc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Shui said:

Considering it has far superior handling and acceleration from a standing start than the regular Vegas, I expect it'll still be a better car even with this hp nerf.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Changes are really nice. Don`t know if that`s been mentioned yet, but I`d like to see a change that removes ability to heal when fighting someone and jumping into a car in a middle of a fight. Would definitely help against car gameplay a bit. Make it like 20 seconds or something till you start to heal again. I dunno.

Thank you Little Orbit for your hard work. 

Edited by Pekausis_

Just now, Pekausis_ said:

Don`t know if that`s been mentioned yet, but I`d like to see a change that removes ability to heal while in vehicle in a middle of a fight. Would definitely help against car gameplay a bit. Make it like 20 seconds or something till you start to heal again. I dunno.

This is something the EMP will do once its released around the same time as the Engine.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frosi said:

This is something the EMP will do once its released around the same time as the Engine.

Oh, Sorry, I did not know. I thought it`ll only disable that specific car making it unable to drive. Then it`s ok i suppose.