Dalena

BattlEye Blocking NVIDIA PhysX

I get the following message when trying to start the game and the launcher downloads/updates the game every time I start it. Not sure what to do to fix it.

19:19:02: Starting BattlEye Service...
19:19:09: Launching game...
19:19:27: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
19:19:27: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Engine\v2.8.1\PhysXCooking.dll".

Does the game load?
If it does, just play as you normally would.

If it doesn't, repair your gpu driver install (since that should be where the PhysX was installed from anyway

I should have answered you before. A NVIDIA driver update fixed it. 

But, the problem is back. And an update didn't fix it. 

Also: It doesn't load at all. The APB launcher re-downloads everything it downloaded for an update each time. After I click start, I get the small splash window for APB and then the BattlEye message comes up. 

So I'm back to square 1.

Edited by Dalena

On 8/19/2020 at 11:19 AM, Dalena said:

I should have answered you before. A NVIDIA driver update fixed it. 

But, the problem is back. And an update didn't fix it. 

Also: It doesn't load at all. The APB launcher re-downloads everything it downloaded for an update each time. After I click start, I get the small splash window for APB and then the BattlEye message comes up. 

So I'm back to square 1.

file was corrupted or you have this files infected at some point by something we dont now. good you fix that 😉

uninstall physix you have and install the one from apb reloaded or download one again from nvidia website. And most likely scan your pc in search of viruses or malware "emsisoft emergency kit" is a nice virus scanner (just dont install anything other then the scanner 😆) cheers!!!

Hi all.

Any update on this?

Reinstalled GPU driver

Reinstalled physx driver

uninstalled physx and let the game launcher install its physx driver (older)

Nothing helped still cant get pass the launcher.

11:06:58: Starting BattlEye Service...
11:07:04: Launching game...
11:07:38: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
11:07:38: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Engine\v2.8.1\PhysXCooking.dll".
11:07:38: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Engine\v2.8.1\PhysXCore.dll".

I got the same thing a few days ago, first time it happened to me in a long time... updated driver and it was gone.

i got it running by just uninstalling physx and let the launcher install by itself.. not the way i like to be things fixed but works for now.