swindIe

(GAME) Ability to collaborate with other players

I think it would be cool to implement the ability to give other players access to things you have created (symbols, clothing, cars, themes, etc.)

People have already been doing it for years now, but given the chance to avoid the murky waters that are account sharing I think it would be a cool way of expanding these creative outlets.

Would be nice but low priority. Have a settings for it in locker that can lock or unlock an item if you are the creator.

This used to sorta' be a feature but was removed at some point. It used to be that original copies of items were always editable and duplicate-able, but you could make cheaper duplicates of an item that could not be edited or duplicated (like current duplicates of items.)

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

This used to sorta' be a feature but was removed at some point. It used to be that original copies of items were always editable and duplicate-able, but you could make cheaper duplicates of an item that could not be edited or duplicated (like current duplicates of items.)

Not sure I remember that one...

I do remember there was some sort of bug / exploit involving the actual kiosk you used to purchase clothing where you could edit someone else's clothing if you bought the same clothing piece

Would be neat for them to add a restricting option that is similar to how the one in the marketplace works. But as zombl said it's probably low priority