Sakebee

Premium Extension - August

Hey everyone,

Depending on where you live, you may still be on covid lockdown. For others, your area may be slowly opening up. Regardless, we are in this for the long-haul, and our support for our community is similarly steadfast. We are continuing free premium for everyone through the end of August. Stay safe, practice social distancing, and use a mask if you need to venture out doors.

We continue to get support tickets regarding this free grant. Before you submit a ticket, please read the following:

• For those of you who didn't have premium already - yay! You should be all set.
  • For those of you who had premium before, there is currently a display issue where it looks like your premium is counting down. Please don't worry! We are aware of the issue, and there is no need for you to submit a support ticket. Your premium will be automatically extended for the length of the free premium period. You are not losing any time or missing out. 
  • If you have a reoccurring subscription and find yourself needing to tighten your belts as we remain on lock down, we understand. You will need to end your subscription manually. As above, you will get the automatic premium extension equal to the duration of this event and you will not lose any of your paid time.

We hope this answers any questions you might have.

Bee safe!

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 17
  • Thanks 8

I don't play anymore, but this gesture is just great and I want to say "Thank you very much!"

• Like 6

A question regarding premium, the loyalty awards codes are expiring soon, irrelevant of when they were awarded, is that intended? will they expire? unless that's intended, new codes won't work either

8 minutes ago, N66 said:

A question regarding premium, the loyalty awards codes are expiring soon, irrelevant of when they were awarded, is that intended? will they expire? unless that's intended, new codes won't work either

Don't they just reset when they 'expire'?

17 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

That wouldn't make sense though, should I redeem mine 😕

53 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

I wouldn't risk it, and probably not, they'd not put an expiration time altogether for them

1 hour ago, N66 said:

We are extending loyalty reward codes as we speak. Please let us know if they don't extend for you in the next couple of days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Thx.Btw the info i have is that from september pretty much everybody will get lock down again and will last for 1 year(till next spring minimum)So yea i guess this premium will stay for long time..

p.s the info is from reliable source/guy so i believe that is exactly what will happen i hope hes wrong anyway

Edited by TheMessiah

So the codes indeed expire but last time I made a thread about it, some genius said they don't and the dates just refresh.

Codes has been extended to 5 years for me, ty 😄

42 minutes ago, AlishaHutt said:

RIP LO profits, just that.

yeah, i wonder how much of a blow this is to their money. it's been 5 months of free premium.

though i guess the good graces gained with the community is worth the lack of premium money.

speaking of which, once again, thank you LO for the extended premium. 💜

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Helix Reloaded said:

though i guess the good graces gained with the community is worth the lack of premium money

I can guarantee you that if we could see the analytics, we would see a marked increase in ARMAS spending (especially new adopters).

Do. Not. Underestimate. The incredible power of making the consumer happy. It's absolutely insane how clockwork this is. I work in sales, and I see it every day with the people I sell to.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I can guarantee you that if we could see the analytics, we would see a marked increase in ARMAS spending (especially new adopters).

Do. Not. Underestimate. The incredible power of making the consumer happy. It's absolutely insane how clockwork this is. I work in sales, and I see it every day with the people I sell to.

^this 100%
Plus have premium is like play at 100% of APB customation potential, more playablity more players stay. and more market chances.
Also if i still believe that a little symbolic ticket for open account could be nice. (1-2dollar, nothing more)

9 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Codes has been extended to 5 years for me, ty 😄

Same. My premium codes was about to expire next month - now it shows 5 years 0 months. Thank you LO!

11 hours ago, Sakebee said:

We are extending loyalty reward codes as we speak. Please let us know if they don't extend for you in the next couple of days.

Thank you, that was very helpful 😄

14 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Some expire, some renew. Seems pretty random.

On 7/28/2020 at 3:44 PM, Sakebee said:

Thanks for the extension but can the other 2 be extended too please

fxieA8g.jpg

1 hour ago, ilikecake said:

Thanks for the extension but can the other 2 be extended too please

fxieA8g.jpg

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please check the expiration when you get a chance and let us know if it has extended properly for you?

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2020 at 1:58 AM, Hexerin said:

Or game would loose even more people.

• Like 1

Please Reset the Trial for all weapons in Armas, thanks!

Heavy allready contacted the support, but i can not Re-Trial the weapons i like to buy.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:56 PM, Sakebee said:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please check the expiration when you get a chance and let us know if it has extended properly for you?

Sorry for the late reply been away past couple days. Just checked and yes they are extended properly thank you so much 👍