Sign in to follow this  
bruh321312

why gold servers are exist in this game whats the point of it

I mean why gold players choose silver district and why silver players choose bronze district to play this game I see a lot of new player in silver server gets crushed by very experianced 3k+ hour gold players. Why Little Orbit never think about that if they want to get new player they should give em some space to learn to play first. There is should be a new rank system for that.

exists because LO still hasnt figured out how to equip field supplier or how to press F to complete task objectives

3 hours ago, bruh321312 said:

I mean why gold players choose silver district and why silver players choose bronze district to play this game I see a lot of new player in silver server gets crushed by very experianced 3k+ hour gold players. Why Little Orbit never think about that if they want to get new player they should give em some space to learn to play first. There is should be a new rank system for that.

they are well aware of this, but are leaving APB 2.1 to do anything useful

At this point they only serve as arenas for arranged games, the occasional ramraider or guy testing some settings.

• Like 1

Threat is in an extremely bad place right now, G1 has had multiple shots at fixing it but usually only made the situation worse. When they locked Golds to Gold servers the game was somewhat less confusing for new players if they wanted to get 'fair' matches but also caused a huge surge of dethreating in Gold districts which heavily affected gameplay quality for people that wanted to play against other gold players. 

G1 eventually loosened the district restrictions for gold players so they can join silver districts again but that made the new player experience a whole lot worse but for some reason didn't add in the system that reduced rewards by 25/50/90% if you join a district that is lower threat than you are. 

Little Orbit is now in a tricky position because of multiple reasons but mainly population, especially on NA. Readding the restriction that locked gold players to gold servers would likely mean there is only one district to play on for EU and maybe half a district for NA which will then again make players feel like they need to dethreat to play the game on populated servers or on a district that lets them level up. 

Same goes for adding restrictions to joining these districts that are lower threat, it could simply end up the same way it does right now where everyone plays on silver districts but this would mean that both the Golds playing on Silver and Silvers playing on Bronze now get reduced rewards because of bad design. This would make the already absurd grind to 195/255 even worse which is also not something you want in the current state of the game.

• Like 5

Your friendly neighbourhood enforcer advice: Ramriding to 6-digits numbers in gold district is great way to increase your rewards.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

37 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Your friendly neighbourhood enforcer advice: Ramriding to 6-digits numbers in gold district is great way to increase your rewards.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Totally friendly, no doubt. 😄

Servers;

Bronze: 100% Rewards from Missions

Silver: 200% Rewards

Gold 300% Rewards

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Servers;

Bronze: 100% Rewards from Missions

Silver: 200% Rewards

Gold 300% Rewards

Any change to rewards, either boosts for being in higher threat districts or penalties for being in districts lower than your threat level, won't matter a fuck since most players left are max rank with tonnes of money and don't need the rewards.

• Like 1

for 3000 time:before 3.5 release they not gonna touch sht

period

end of the story

Edited by TheMessiah

Not enough golds to fill out gold.

Not enough silvers to fill out silver.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Thanks 1

Seems to me to be a Waste.

I dont know how servers work, but its kinda like having a light on in a room you never go into. 

So We got Green and Gold, WF & Fin, and we got East and West. My math says thats 8 servers running with nobody in em.

How much lag does this cause on the populated servers/instances, how much Money does this cost, how many Human Hours does this take to maintain?

There should be a Novice Area and an Advanced Area, n you should get paid more in XP or cash ect, to play on the upper level. Giving the dethreaters and 'Gold YO-Yo's a reason to stay Upstairs and giving the Novice a reason to go challenge the Big Boys in the upper level. 

what does it matter you go to silver disc you get your face kicked in by really good people or hackers. if you go to bronze you end up gold even if your not becuase the match making thinks "hey 4 silvers +1 gold is equal to 5 t's" which it isnt

Those gold districts are the cemetery that represents each and every yellow's ego in this game.

You might just say its a virtual symbolic monument left to commemorate the self center egotistical absolute need to exploit inexperience.

Atm, those are used mostly by hobo's to farm money... which are at their turn intercepted by yellows to farm money from hobos hard work. so it has its proper use i guess.

• Like 1

There should be two types of districts.

Trainee (green district) where only trainees and bronze are assigned and blocked from Silvers and Golds.

Then open districts where silvers and golds are assigned but bronze may access if they manually choose.  At least with the NA we don't have the population to split between 3 district threat segregations and too many silvers just camp in the bronze district so they can destroy trainee and bronze players.

Edited by illgot
  • Thanks 1

we have a cheating problem on EU. that is why no one is playing gold anymore to let cheaters do what they want in apb has created this chain reaction.do not know the reason on NA 

or as EU SPCT would say it skill gap =/...red tape attitude if we are not talking about it. it does not exist mmkayy shhhhyyyy

Edited by StraaZi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another option is to remove all servers and create one mega server.

You activate "K" and the matchmaker is looking in the mega Server where ALL players registeted, to take the right team members and opponents that matches to you skill level.

All players in this match are getting teleported to a new Inatanced-Server and you can play the game.

There is no dethreating possible and you can get every time the (maybe) players on your personal skill level.

You dont need to Wait on a server for a regional match. Its now global.

Go to your server where you are stay for matchmaking (maybe Social District) for chatting or whatever and activate the matchmaker. Befor you join the game is asking you if you are ready for the match.

The cool thing, in this mode the mission can be up to 45 versus 45 players (allso 90) IN ONE Mission!

Maybe for Clanwar or big chain-missions?

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, StraaZi said:

we have a cheating problem on EU. that is why no one is playing gold anymore to let cheaters do what they want in apb has created this chain reaction.do not know the reason on NA 

or as CBT would say it skill gap... red tape attitude if we are not talking about it. it does not exist mmkayy shhhhyyyy

NA has maybe 100 people total during peak.  That is divided into 3 districts and 2 factions.

Today during peak (around 5 PM EST) I was looking at around 20 players for each faction in the silver and bronze districts, zero in the gold.  Social may have had 30 max players.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, ViolaDeWynter said:

Since open conflict districts have been murdered, only gold remains for ram raiding.

If you can get into the trainee district, I think you can ram raid there without fear of being witnessed (I think it is turned off).

Create a new account, ram raid as a trainee at N5.  You'll make a lot more money than trying to ram raid in the gold district since you won't be disturbed, then you can just trade the money directly to your main character (even my years old laptop can run APB long enough to do a trade in social).

38 minutes ago, illgot said:

NA has maybe 100 people total during peak.  That is divided into 3 districts and 2 factions.

Today during peak (around 5 PM EST) I was looking at around 20 players for each faction in the silver and bronze districts, zero in the gold.  Social may have had 30 max players.

NA caps at about 250 currently, and 50 at off peak.

6 minutes ago, illgot said:

If you can get into the trainee district, I think you can ram raid there without fear of being witnessed (I think it is turned off).

Create a new account, ram raid as a trainee at N5.  You'll make a lot more money than trying to ram raid in the gold district since you won't be disturbed, then you can just trade the money directly to your main character (even my years old laptop can run APB long enough to do a trade in social).

Witnessing also works there. BTW, there are also gold threat enforcers on trainee or bronze accounts.

1 hour ago, ViolaDeWynter said:

Witnessing also works there. BTW, there are also gold threat enforcers on trainee or bronze accounts.

Long long time ago you couldn't witness in the trainee districts.  Guess that's changed

Sign in to follow this