SinArtie

New Owner But will we still get...

hey can you help me migrate my server account? I am from citadel ((EU) but I'm going with a lot of lag and I want to move to jericho (NA) can they move me from server or something?

13 hours ago, kagm said:

hey can you help me migrate my server account? I am from citadel ((EU) but I'm going with a lot of lag and I want to move to jericho (NA) can they move me from server or something?

You can contact Little Orbit directly or you can post a topic. Now, i don't know how well Little Orbit responds compared to the Gamersfirst company is when it comes to Contact Us type of support. You should look and see if there is a way to do it here on the forums. Someone may have a similar question. If not, you can always Contact Little Orbit :) Just try not to post it in an unrelated topic.

17 hours ago, PTCntte said:

They've made the "Engine Upgrade" to "PHASES", 3.5 and then UE4. it will take time, maybe years.

Yup! Just read about it. Didn't know there were phases for it though. Thanks for letting me know! 

Despite it possibly being a few years, hopefully they will plan on fixing up the actual server itself. Maybe new lighting to help renew the game a bit? Make it slightly more pretty? As for the server, the lag needs to be fixed. 

Edited by SinArtie

14 hours ago, kagm said:

As far as I know neither RP or LO will migrate characters because it's a major pain in the patootie.  I remember RP saying that there were huge amounts of data to move for each character and I think Matt Scott pretty much said the same thing at one point but I don't remember for sure.

18 hours ago, kagm said:

hey can you help me migrate my server account? I am from citadel ((EU) but I'm going with a lot of lag and I want to move to jerincho (NA) can they move me from server or something?

As far as I know, they're not doing server migration for individual players. I'm hoping they do in the future, as I have a max rank stuck in HAN, and literally no one to play with.

I hope they can change my server because my latency is extremely high and I do not want to lose my 545 hours played

Edited by kagm
confusion of subject