SinArtie

New Owner But will we still get...

I noticed that APB is now owned by Little Orbit. I was wondering if the new engine will be coming out or that was all G1 and they were never going to do it, or something else. Thanks in advance :)

Admins only unless you know the answer (Along with the link of proof).

They literally just took over from G1...  Have some patience for fuck's sake. They're already showing major promise by simply by keeping the community informed of what's going on, something that was the equivalent of pulling teeth back when G1 was in power.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

They literally just took over from G1...  Have some patience for fuck's sake. They're already showing major promise by simply by keeping the community informed of what's going on, something that was the equivalent of pulling teeth back when G1 was in power.

Oh my. Calm down. I was just asking if they are GOING to do it. Or if they are going to change things up a bit. I didn't know if they plan on doing it - AT ALL. You know. Different company and all. Different ideas. Different plans. 

9 hours ago, MrM0dZ said:

no avatar engine post in a nutshell

Just now, SinArtie said:

Oh my. Calm down. I was just asking if they are GOING to do it. Or if they are going to change things up a bit. I didn't know if they plan on doing it - AT ALL. You know. Different company and all. Different ideas. Different plans. 

"no avatar" Some new guy who made an account here on the forums just to fuzzy bunny/complain about something that's obviously on everyone's minds. 

4 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

"no avatar" Some new guy who made an account here on the forums just to fuzzy bunny/complain about something that's obviously on everyone's minds. 

Not exactly new. Look at my profile. I just didn't know if they plan on doing it or if they had other things in mind. It wasn't Little Orbit's idea after all. Didn't know if they were going to continue it or change it up a bit. Wow. APB members are still savages to this day. Holy crap.

1 minute ago, SinArtie said:

Not exactly new. Look at my profile. I just didn't know if they plan on doing it or if they had other things in mind. It wasn't Little Orbit's idea after all. Didn't know if they were going to continue it or change it up a bit. Wow. APB members are still savages to this day. Holy crap.

If that's the case, then sorry about that. lol 

I get a bit salty on here cause, even back in day we had "new guys" with no avatar or post or anything showing up. And all they would do is fuzzy bunny about shit. lol

2 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

If that's the case, then sorry about that. lol 

I get a bit salty on here cause, even back in day we had "new guys" with no avatar or post or anything showing up. And all they would do is fuzzy bunny about shit. lol

Thanks for reminding me about the images XD. It got reset a long time ago. I don't know why.

Anyways, all is forgiven. Just next time, please look at their profiles. I completely understand. I've seen it before here. Just didn't think i'd be lashed out. XD it was hard to explain my question. Wasn't telling then to hurry up or anything, just what kind of their plans are on G1's old server announcement. 

All is good. 

New engine what for, updated engine should fine

Just now, SinArtie said:

Thanks for reminding me about the images XD. It got reset a long time ago. I don't know why.

Anyways, all is forgiven. Just next time, please look at their profiles. I completely understand. I've seen it before here. Just didn't think i'd be lashed out. XD it was hard to explain my question. Wasn't telling then to hurry up or anything, just what kind of their plans are on G1's old server announcement. 

All is good. 

Oh shit!!  I remember you now!  Good to see your cute self is back! 😉

2 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

Oh shit!!  I remember you now!  Good to see your cute self is back! 😉

Pardon, who are you? Also uh, let's take it to PM's. 

@TrinityFSB

Just think before u start writhing things, we can clearly see hes been here 2 year before you.

Also who cares avatar pics lol.

I just think it’s funny how you post this thread, without doing the slightest of research...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheFreelancer said:

I just think it’s funny how you post this thread, without doing the slightest of research...

I looked into bugs, etc and announcements. Didn't know where else to look. Link me? 

Yes they're actually doing two engine upgrades at the same time.  The first is to Unreal 3.5 (what the consoles are running on) and another that is being done by another team to convert it to Unreal 4 by stripping the game down and rewriting everything which will take a while.  Currently they're mainly working on getting the servers to perform properly from what I can tell and they just implemented Battle Eye which seems to be working great so far.

To get fully caught up I recommend reading all the pinned threads in Social.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, SinArtie said:

I noticed that APB is now owned by Little Orbit. I was wondering if the new engine will be coming out or that was all G1 and they were never going to do it, or something else. Thanks in advance 🙂

Admins only unless you know the answer (Along with the link of proof).

Hello! Basically what @BrandonBranderson wrote, you can see all info regarding this under social district where there are pinned threads.

I strongly recommend you to read this post for the updates.

I do apologize for our players, we just get a lot of similar topics like this one. 🙂

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Hello! Basically what @BrandonBranderson wrote, you can see all info regarding this under social district where there are pinned threads.

I do apologize for our players, we just get a lot of similar topics like this one. 🙂

No worries! I completely understand! Brandon, Lixil, thanks much for the help!

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

I guess now I am curious about something. After reading more info into this, will servers be slightly updated? With the lag and all, or will that be implemented after the new build?

4 minutes ago, SinArtie said:

I guess now I am curious about something. After reading more info into this, will servers be slightly updated? With the lag and all, or will that be implemented after the new build?

If I remember correctly, you can find some of that out here:

Doesn't seem like a whole new set of servers, but a change in the networking and stuff...

I'm a programmer, and specialize in PC hardware... I don't do well with servers and networks.

They're working on it though 🙂

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sergsininia said:

If I remember correctly, you can find some of that out here:

Doesn't seem like a whole new set of servers, but a change in the networking and stuff...

I'm a programmer, and specialize in PC hardware... I don't do well with servers and networks.

They're working on it though 🙂

Same here! Minus the programming stuff. However, I'd like to ask you a few things. I'm going to hit you up on the pm's if that is alright with you?

Thanks for the post btw 🙂 Will look into it!

1 minute ago, SinArtie said:

Same here! Minus the programming stuff. However, I'd like to ask you a few things. I'm going to hit you up on the pm's if that is alright with you?

Thanks for the post btw 🙂 Will look into it!

PM me about anything, I'll respond to the best of my knowledge!

And you're welcome!

They've made the "Engine Upgrade" to "PHASES", 3.5 and then UE4. it will take time, maybe years.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Darkniky said:

@TrinityFSB

Just think before u start writhing things, we can clearly see hes been here 2 year before you.

Also who cares avatar pics lol.

We got it sorted out. 😛

• Like 1

hey can you help me migrate my server account? I am from citadel ((EU) but I'm going with a lot of lag and I want to move to jerincho (NA) can they move me from server or something?