Sakebee

7/29 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have some server maintenance this week on Wednesday 7/29/2020. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 2

Hello Sakebee, high burn fuel not having any downside is really leaving a sting in my heart. Luckily I'm not allergic !

Nice update, but hey pls rework Armas too 🙂

Not trying to be negative but would be nice if one of these weeks the server maintenance would fix these damn server spikes that have been happening for weeks now, making the servers feel much less stable (from my experience they seem to be consistently happening on both EU and NA)
3e5f9e7d45.png

3 hours ago, Acornie said:

Not trying to be negative but would be nice if one of these weeks the server maintenance would fix these damn server spikes that have been happening for weeks now, making the servers feel much less stable (from my experience they seem to be consistently happening on both EU and NA)

I mean, that's because they're running the game out of a budget bin datacenter. No amount of maintenance will fix that, they would need to upgrade to a proper server provider.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hello good morning, I think that a little more information about the type of maintenance would not hurt, here is another game that also does maintenance, https: //www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/4207 and gives some information about the type of maintenance they do in their game.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SirVilla said:

hello good morning, I think that a little more information about the type of maintenance would not hurt, here is another game that also does maintenance, https: //www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/4207 and gives some information about the type of maintenance they do in their game.

Yeach, again another maintenance for whatever reason. Not good communication on this topic

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wHisHi said:

Yeach, again another maintenance for whatever reason. Not good communication on this topic

You know there will be an interruption of the service, that's all you need to know as an 'end-user'.

You might want to know more, but we all want a lot of things that we won't get.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

You know there will be an interruption of the service, that's all you need to know as an 'end-user'.

You might want to know more, but we all want a lot of things that we won't get.

Didn’t know that...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Acornie said:

3e5f9e7d45.png

Servers historically are unreliable with many problems dating back a very long time. The current rendition of servers are as low end (and low budget) as you can get and unless the pop increases and the cash flow warrants it dont expect this to change.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Servers historically are unreliable with many problems dating back a very long time. The current rendition of servers are as low end (and low budget) as you can get and unless the pop increases and the cash flow warrants it dont expect this to change.

You certainly have a lot of inside information, or just assume things.

I can never remember which.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

You certainly have a lot of inside information, or just assume things.

I can never remember which.

Tell me, if you were running a game that was burning money would you spend big $$ on high end stuff or budget accordingly to keep surviving?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Tell me, if you were running a game that was burning money would you spend big $$ on high end stuff or budget accordingly to keep surviving?

So no inside info then. 

Must be all your experience keeping a game afloat.

Edited by CookiePuss

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

So no inside info then. 

Must be all your experience keeping a game afloat.

So I guess youd go bankrupt using what you cant afford

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So I guess youd go bankrupt using what you cant afford

Look man, you dont know what can be afforded, you dont know anything about the servers.

You dont know what resources LO has or are willing to expend.

You dont actually KNOW anything.

You try to sound smart, but it's obvious you do not know what you are talking about.

Just stop already.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Look man, you dont know what can be afforded, you dont know anything about the servers.

You dont know what resources LO has or are willing to expend.

You dont actually KNOW anything.

You try to sound smart, but it's obvious you do not know what you are talking about.

Just stop already.

Like always, typical SPCT answer

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wHisHi said:

Like always, typical SPCT answer

You guys are so mean to us.

Frickin bullies.

Jokes aside, everything I said was true and it has nothing to do me being a tester. It's not that there arent very real issues preventing enjoyable gameplay, we all know there are. I just get tired of people pretending to have knowledge and/or expertise when they have neither.

Edited by CookiePuss